Riots

Another way to be discerning to listen to what our leaders actually say... although that seems biased to some people...the Stupid People, primarily.
The President of the United States is one of our leaders.

I may not have been clear in what I wrote:

Left: CNN/MSNBC/AP/NYT/WAP
Right: Fox

This is what I meant...

I agree there are slants in either side and things are left out....

I am interested in what people think of Don Lemon and his 180.
His change of heart is related to politics. He is very political. Just watch how his position changes relative to the politics involved.

I may not have been clear in what I wrote:

Left: CNN/MSNBC/AP/NYT/WAP
Right: Fox

This is what I meant...

I agree there are slants in either side and things are left out....

I am interested in what people think of Don Lemon and his 180.
Right: Fox, OAN, Limbaugh, Breitbart, Red State, Town Hall.

Just listen to his words. You don’t need the news media to interpret for you.
If he keeps talking this way every day, with the full-blown racism, he will see how many Americans he leads come November.
Urine an idiot and a hypocrite.
Listen to your leaders.

If one believes that NY Times, Wash Post, etc is not heavily biased then I don't know what to say. They are not anywhere close to neutral. Watch Dem talking points and then read them. Tell me where you can see any light in between what they talk about vs Dems.

And yes Fox is to the right.

I find it however amazing that people think most of the national news orgs are str8 shooters.

If you want to have a more informed, more nuanced view of everything you must read/watch news from across the spectrum. You will get both sides of an issue. Fox leaves out details, NY Times leaves out details, etc. The best way to be informed as an example is read both. The truth lies somewhere in between.

One of the best places to go to is www.realclearpolitics.com If you visit that daily you will find for example an article from the NY Times, then one from the Washington Examiner, another from CNN, then one from the Federalist. Rinse repeat.

You will see what the other side is arguing (taxes, guns, free speech, foreign policy, etc. )

It is very easy to tell when a person only gets their news/info from one side of the spectrum. Now reading from multiple perspectives will not necessarily change your mind, but it may have you moderate certain positions/opinions. Or at a MINIMUM understand the argument the other side is making.

I listen to this conservative Republican group frequently --

I saw this yesterday, and for the life of me, I do not understand why people think they can break car windows, seriously threaten people, and then people are surprised when it escalates the way it did...dude got messed up and the only person he has to blame is himself...he picked a fight, was not fitted with the right equipment, and lost fantastically.

By the way...I think the whole thing is horrible, all the way around. You also have to be some kind of stupid to think you can beat a car. Just get out of the way and let them leave. Idiots.

I saw this yesterday, and for the life of me, I do not understand why people think they can break car windows, seriously threaten people, and then people are surprised when it escalates the way it did...dude got messed up and the only person he has to blame is himself...he picked a fight, was not fitted with the right equipment, and lost fantastically.

By the way...I think the whole thing is horrible, all the way around. You also have to be some kind of stupid to think you can beat a car. Just get out of the way and let them leave. Idiots.
We get what we ask for, and this guy was begging for it.

I’m much more of an independent thinker than you’ll ever be.
You’re a walking cliche.
Sorry dude.
Nailed it! He strives for cliche' acceptance in his large group of "free thinkers" that all say exactly the same things, in the same time frame just after trump or those doing his thinking for him make a declaration . . . then when trump does a 180 they all do simultaneously. It's like performance art without the subtlety, flair or context. Think water ballet with water hogs.

How sure are you? PM me the ones and I will monitor. I;m watching two of them closely. I think it's cheating and having a special friend or ally on here when the rest of us are all alone is not fare at all. I will admit when I get a "like" from a Tech or really anyone, I get a dopamine feeling shooting in my neurotransmitter between my neurons. It;s a feel good food for the brain. Some people have an unbalance amount and they get depressed because they don;t make good dope. So big pharma loads them up with the anti depressed stuff but that makes them worse and they kill themselves. Depression is real and it;s real, real when you lose your job and everything you worked for is all gone. Or, you dreamed of marrying a prince and he turned into a toad and left you with three kids. I hear 20+ serviceman men and woman kill themselves every day and that stat is climbing. How would you feel if you joined the Army and you look at all the division right now in our country? I would wonder what I gave up my legs for. Were all online hood rats looking for dopamine ((dope for our brains))
Legend, Wez and Messy. It is no secret.

Back