Riots

I didn't ask what a Marxist believes, but thanks.

And yet another one. Jason Whitlock is an educated, articulate black man that covers professional sports and has done so for years.

You're the worst when it comes to multiple profiles. At least YOU don't deny it. You also had "dave" something or other and who knows what else. I don't babysit everyone's profile, and there's no rule against it, but I have one.
Be honest? I will take you at your word. Surfer Dave, that's write. EJ got suspended for false advertising. I made an ad called, "Socal Elitist Soccer Academy." It was not for the kids, it was for the parents who were elitist and they wanted their dd to play Elite soccer, although their dd was not elite, all world or all anything. She just wanted an "in" to the school. I always told you guys when I made the switch and why. All my reasons why were 100% correct and I never mislead people on here.

And yet another one. Jason Whitlock is an educated, articulate black man that covers professional sports and has done so for years.

You're indescribably clueless.
I don't know how old you are, but if you think you might move up in your job or something, you won't. You're too dumb.

I don't know how old you are, but if you think you might move up in your job or something, you won't. You're too dumb.
I'm starting to believe "Outlaw" is the 40's something 400 pound guy living in his mom's basement.

" It's the game they play, change the narrative, the meaning "

" It's The Game THEY Play " .....Looting and stealing and THEY get blown away, then it's the
whining and crying cuz Little 6' 4" SHITHEAD wuz such a good Little SHITHEAD....!

" It's The Game THEY Play " ......Straight to the MSM sobbing and collecting hundreds of thousands
of dollars on " Go Fund Me " accounts.....

" It's the Game THEY Play "......Incite violence and destroy property because Little SHITHEAD was
not given a chance even though he deliberately tore thru two metal doors and was charging up a
flight of stairs with a weapon....

" Change The Narrative " .....It's what trolls like Husky Poo do to appease the handlers who slither
cash into their accounts to push a Filthy Criminal Democrat narrative....

" Change The Narrative " .....Oh yes, we can't face the TRUTH about the lack of parenting...noooo
the long sordid history of AMERICA that is NEVER TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS IS USED AS A TOOL to
incite violence because only snippets of the TRUTH are divulged to the Little 6' 4" SHITHEADS....

" Change The Narrative " .....Yep it's ALL the Caucasian man's fault, even though the current inhabitants
of AMERICA never did ANYTHING the DEMOCRATS have Alleged and used to incite violence....

" The Meaning ".......Ah yes...The meaning...! The TRUTH has been lost because DEMOCRATS LIED about
how this current inflamed incident started....They won't tell AMERICA that DEREK CHAUVIN would be
in JAIL if now Sen Amy Klobuchar had done her job and not let the KNOWN SICKO back out onto the
streets of Minneapolis when SHE was an ELECTED Prosecutor. She KNEW his History, yet she let him
out onto the Streets to ply his trade even further....!

" The Meaning " ........It's lost now ...We have Death, Destruction and Despair across this GREAT Country
because DEMOCRATS have wrought EVIL unto this GREAT NATION in view of the fact that a Good Successful Man
was elected to the highest office in the land with the intentions of Making this Fifty State Country a
prosperous - productive Nation for ALL Humans within our borders....!

" The Meaning ".......All Across this Great Nation NOW the meaning of DEMOCRAT is synonymous with
EVIL - CORRUPT - LYING - MANIPULATIVE - FILTHY - CRIMINAL INDIVIDUALS......!

HELL HAS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATS/TERRORISTS...!
Are these song lyrics?....If so...I like them.

Oh, I'm dumb because I posted something from an "Uncle Tom"? Are black people too stupid to think for themselves now? You think maybe Jason didn't get the BLM memo?

I joined the great socal soccer forum in 2013 and I know for a Fact that dads had more then 1 avatars. I have EJ, Justus, Soccerhelper and I'm thinking of doing soccerhealer if EJ gets the boot. Can you please fill me in on who has more then one? I'm on to a one lawyer already and I think he has three or four. I can tell by the way he right. I am not going to spell the beans but I'm so on to this guy.
Messy has three.

Predictable response from the resident loon.

Please continue and coocoo are your go to rreplys.

I use "please continue" when I feel that a response that someone is rebutting me is actually proving my point, and "coocoo" when there is too much nonsense to bother with in more detail.

Messy has three.
How sure are you? PM me the ones and I will monitor. I;m watching two of them closely. I think it's cheating and having a special friend or ally on here when the rest of us are all alone is not fare at all. I will admit when I get a "like" from a Tech or really anyone, I get a dopamine feeling shooting in my neurotransmitter between my neurons. It;s a feel good food for the brain. Some people have an unbalance amount and they get depressed because they don;t make good dope. So big pharma loads them up with the anti depressed stuff but that makes them worse and they kill themselves. Depression is real and it;s real, real when you lose your job and everything you worked for is all gone. Or, you dreamed of marrying a prince and he turned into a toad and left you with three kids. I hear 20+ serviceman men and woman kill themselves every day and that stat is climbing. How would you feel if you joined the Army and you look at all the division right now in our country? I would wonder what I gave up my legs for. Were all online hood rats looking for dopamine ((dope for our brains))

I use "please continue" when I feel that a response that someone is rebutting me is actually proving my point, and "coocoo" when there is too much nonsense to bother with in more detail.
Or, he will just ignore and call you names like others on here.....

If Mr. Ware had been black, he'd be the dead one in this story, wouldn't he?

A. You are one Sick Fuck !
B. This a " Blood " relative you're supporting below....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb1CkOOUwAEF35_?format=jpg&name=small

How sure are you? PM me the ones and I will monitor. I;m watching two of them closely. I think it's cheating and having a special friend or ally on here when the rest of us are all alone is not fare at all. I will admit when I get a "like" from a Tech or really anyone, I get a dopamine feeling shooting in my neurotransmitter between my neurons. It;s a feel good food for the brain. Some people have an unbalance amount and they get depressed because they don;t make good dope. So big pharma loads them up with the anti depressed stuff but that makes them worse and they kill themselves. Depression is real and it;s real, real when you lose your job and everything you worked for is all gone. Or, you dreamed of marrying a prince and he turned into a toad and left you with three kids. I hear 20+ serviceman men and woman kill themselves every day and that stat is climbing. How would you feel if you joined the Army and you look at all the division right now in our country? I would wonder what I gave up my legs for. Were all online hood rats looking for dopamine ((dope for our brains))
I have exactly one. Torros gets confused easily...but nobody cares how many of him there are.
You make some good points.

Back