Riots

Yep... black and democrat run. Always a giant success.

“That is the tragedy,” he said. “The bad situation in this city got even worse with the pandemic. It exposed the reality that Black and brown communities are disproportionately affected.” The entire article blaming police and not personal accountability among residents. Nothing changes.

Voluntary ignorance.

I've read multiple sources on the story. She's even to have been rumored to assist in drug deals. Bottom line is that her boyfriend buddied up to a drug dealer, her address was used, the warrant was legal and her hoodrat boyfriend shot first. Some reports even say he shot BEFORE police opened the door. Cops, being shot at, returned fire... as well they should. Her death is on the hands of her hoodrat boyfriend.

Why would I read it? I already know black people don't take responsibility for anything. That's part of the character flaw. I know why she died.
trump never takes responsibility for anything. Yet another example of reichwing opposite world. Accuse others of that which you are guilty. trump 101 (he attributes that idea to Roy Cohn).

Back