Riots

File under unintended consequences --

Nike NFL Patriots jerseys --

Nike NFL Redskins jerseys --

Up next are the White Sox, Reds, Indians, and any school with Warriors in the name...the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers (they already pressured them and they said no)....This is getting really funny...is the LGBTQ group going to go after the Packers? Are little people (can I even say that?) going to go after the Giants and Titans...PETA going after the Colts, Broncos, Eagles? Alcoholics Anonymous going after the Brewers??? Mexicans getting angry at San Diego State for the Aztecs? Somebody will always be offended by something. The next few months until the election are going to be very entertaining. Everybody has upped their game big time this year. Stay safe out there, be careful on the 4th, wearing Red, White, and Blue may be offensive.

Up next are the White Sox, Reds, Indians, and any school with Warriors in the name...the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers (they already pressured them and they said no)....This is getting really funny...is the LGBTQ group going to go after the Packers? Are little people (can I even say that?) going to go after the Giants and Titans...PETA going after the Colts, Broncos, Eagles? Alcoholics Anonymous going after the Brewers??? Mexicans getting angry at San Diego State for the Aztecs? Somebody will always be offended by something. The next few months until the election are going to be very entertaining. Everybody has upped their game big time this year. Stay safe out there, be careful on the 4th, wearing Red, White, and Blue may be offensive.

I can't speak to all o those, and I was at SDSU when the Aztecs mascot thing became an issue. The solution was to let the Mexican/Chicano student groups be responsible for the portrayal of Aztec symbols and characters.

I can't speak to all o those, and I was at SDSU when the Aztecs mascot thing became an issue. The solution was to let the Mexican/Chicano student groups be responsible for the portrayal of Aztec symbols and characters.
I know I have the super ignore and i where that with pride espy. My son loves the name Aztecs and he's 50% native American. Warriors baby he said!!! I'm not a fan of Redskin name. Steelers are hard workers and come in all shapes.

ok...so did they decide that the Aztec Mascot symbolized a strong, fierce, heroic warrior or something that depicted Mexicans as less than? Just curious?

When I hear the name Redskins, that’s what I think of...strong, fierce, heroic warrior. I have very similar thoughts when I hear both Aztecs or Redskins. I do not think Redskins symbolizes and depicts Native Americans as less than.

It’s the NFL, high profile, great place to stir it up. The sensitivity meter across the board needs to get turned down a few notches. Lots of noise getting in the way of real issues.

This study from last year depicts that most native Americans do not find it offensive. Who is calling for the change? Native Americans or the “woke” mob? It’s an interesting article. Make your own opinion.

ok...so did they decide that the Aztec Mascot symbolized a strong, fierce, heroic warrior or something that depicted Mexicans as less than? Just curious?

When I hear the name Redskins, that’s what I think of...strong, fierce, heroic warrior. I have very similar thoughts when I hear both Aztecs or Redskins. I do not think Redskins symbolizes and depicts Native Americans as less than.

It’s the NFL, high profile, great place to stir it up. The sensitivity meter across the board needs to get turned down a few notches. Lots of noise getting in the way of real issues.

This study from last year depicts that most native Americans do not find it offensive. Who is calling for the change? Native Americans or the “woke” mob? It’s an interesting article. Make your own opinion.

Latest news I could find --

My boy identifies more with Cherokee and Mayan than he does with rich white boy with privilege. Thanks God he doesn't blame me for some of the pain he has from that white grandma who was prejudice towards me son in 8th grade and would not, let me repeat, would not let her dgd date my Mexican son. He was in pain and I mean that 100%. It sucked.

My combo son!!!

1593810474805.png

You own me? What? You really are confused.
Listen, all you ever do is copy and paste stories endorsing your right-wing views. It's embarrassing.
Old people like you can open their minds, you know. That's why so many are moving away from your boy Trump.
He's been senile for years.

You're an arrogant piece of shit....
Hell, I've forgotten more than you've ever known...
But just for the sack of argument, if your so smart, why do I own you like I do? Doesn't say much for you fuckin' coward.
Sack? What sack? BOO! BENGHAZI! IRS! LOIS LERNER! SACK! LOL!

You're an arrogant piece of shit....
Hell, I've forgotten more than you've ever known...
But just for the sack of argument, if your so smart, why do I own you like I do? Doesn't say much for you fuckin' coward.

You have never owned him. You just retreat to insults and nonsense.

I know I have the super ignore and i where that with pride espy. My son loves the name Aztecs and he's 50% native American. Warriors baby he said!!! I'm not a fan of Redskin name. Steelers are hard workers and come in all shapes.

" Redskin " is a descriptor...isn't it !

Back