Riots

Did you see the video? I guess not... since your dumb ass thinks they got permission to be on private property and calmly opened and closed the gate.
You didn't answer the question, what do you mean by "hood rat"?

I wonder where this freak stands?
View attachment 8020

I can't get myself to even bother wondering about that guy. He's not saying anything more hurtful then posts I've read in this very thread I'm sure.

Those cops on the other hand, better be able to not lose their shit. Just like kindergarten teachers it takes a special temperament. But that's the job. Personally I think they should push for more women in law enforcement. Especially with the toys cops have these days, size doesn't matter so much if it come to force.

I can't get myself to even bother wondering about that guy. He's not saying anything more hurtful then posts I've read in this very thread I'm sure.

Those cops on the other hand, better be able to not lose their shit. Just like kindergarten teachers it takes a special temperament. But that's the job. Personally I think they should push for more women in law enforcement. Especially with the toys cops have these days, size doesn't matter so much if it come to force.
Guy?

Wow... more violence from the libtard community. Wants to stab everyone. Very classy.

Wow... more violence from the libtard community. Wants to stab everyone. Very classy.

Every action has a reaction...typical 0% accountability...it 's somebody else's fault she got fired. The ridiculousness never ends.

Back