Riots

That Daily Caller webpage is a real bandwidth hog. Remind me to stay away.

You upset that the hood rats had guns pointed at them, Ebola? I guess crashing through the security gate isn't illegal if the hood rats were oppressed and their great, great, great grandmother could have been a slave.

Lol! They didn't confront anyone the protesters were walking by them to go to the mayor's house. The mayor had given out private info of people she considered her political enemies, she has since apologized. These foos were being ignored until they started screaming profanities.

They didn't confront anyone? You fucking moron. You think they knew the gate code?

You assume they didn't or the gate wasn't open. Treyvon Martin was in a gated community, his and he was murdered.

The hood rat organizer said it was a peaceful protest... but guess what, dummy, it's private property and the violent hood rats broke the security gate to gain access. There's no assuming. YET AGAIN black people broke the law and YET AGAIN black people think that behavior is acceptable. Hood rats are going to learn you don't get to just do what you want, where you want and DEMAND anything. Eventually someone is going to get shot being that stupid.

So let me get this straight, a group broke down a gate to get into a private development, then are shocked when people go to extremes when they feel threatened in their home when a group has already destroyed property in the neighboorhood? Who is paying for the gate? The peaceful protesters who vandalized the property or the hoa/homeowners?

So the homeowners who are minding their own business are they ones in the wrong, being outed in the news, not the peaceful protesters who vandalized property?

I'm amazed at the lack of accountability I am seeing...in Detroit a mob broke out a back window of a police car, protesters/rioters piled on the car and officer driving the car started and stopped to get the protesters off the vehicle so they could get out of the area. Protesters are outraged at the police for doing this...are they just supposed to succumb to the mob....

When did breaking down gates and breaking police car windows get lumped in the peaceful category? Blows my mind.

There is a reaction to each action you take. Be thoughtful before you act. There are consequences both positive and negative. Kind of like think before you speak...think before you act and don't let the emotion get the better of you. Scary times out there.
You know well thought out reasonable posts like this may very well get you labeled a racist by the peanut gallery here in the kitchen...

Lol! They didn't confront anyone the protesters were walking by them to go to the mayor's house. The mayor had given out private info of people she considered her political enemies, she has since apologized. These foos were being ignored until they started screaming profanities.
So you were there....fascinating.

In what way, explain. I know you can't, but I keep trying to see if you will ever take responsibility for your babble. All you do is project your own personal misgivings. I feel sorry for you.
No Daffy you're the one who is in continual projection mode, your comprehension problem doesn't allow you to understand that...
I'm waiting for you to have an original thought of some sort...all you do is parrot others. You work so hard at trying to be relevant.
Pathetic.

No Daffy you're the one who is in continual projection mode, your comprehension problem doesn't allow you to understand that...
I'm waiting for you to have an original thought of some sort...all you do is parrot others. You work so hard at trying to be relevant.
Pathetic.
So show an example, illuminate us with your insight.

The hood rat organizer said it was a peaceful protest... but guess what, dummy, it's private property and the violent hood rats broke the security gate to gain access. There's no assuming. YET AGAIN black people broke the law and YET AGAIN black people think that behavior is acceptable. Hood rats are going to learn you don't get to just do what you want, where you want and DEMAND anything. Eventually someone is going to get shot being that stupid.
So "hood rat" is your new catch phrase referring to who exactly?

Back