Ponderable

You buy meat? You just supported the hiring of "illegals".

Well F#@K ME......

They look all COVID-19 to me....

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/05/04/USAT/d37f500f-54b3-487e-b542-0d0e3b7f0c0f-XXX_138600_FeedingAmerica_CM002.JPG?crop=2658,1994,x342,y5

https://civileats.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/200417-meatpacking-slaughterhouse-workers-pandemic-coronavirus-covid-19-jbs-smithfield-2-usda-1200x800.jpg

https://www.minnpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/MeatPackingPlant640.jpg?fit=640%2C447&strip=all

According to the DEMOCRATS, they are Humans who reside in AMERICA...

Where's the " Illegal "....

I try and stay away from the identity politics for the most part. However this is one of the issues where I'd probably side with progressives on pushing for more clean energy standards for exactly the reasons stated in this article.

I try and stay away from the identity politics for the most part. However this is one of the issues where I'd probably side with progressives on pushing for more clean energy standards for exactly the reasons stated in this article.

Yes but that is a huge part of what trumpist cite as what he has accomplished, lessening regulations so business can thrive. aka pollute unabated . . . and guess who lives in the areas most effected (live downstream)?

Yes but that is a huge part of what trumpist cite as what he has accomplished, lessening regulations so business can thrive. aka pollute unabated . . . and guess who lives in the areas most effected (live downstream)?

Imagine what would happen to the Inland Empire if the rest of the LA basins' air pollution didn't blow in that direction.

Imagine what would happen to the Inland Empire if the rest of the LA basins' air pollution didn't blow in that direction.
The emission standards sure helped clean up the air. Imagine if we go backwards and eliminate them? How much more traffic is there now? LA will become even more uninhabitable than it is now!

The emission standards sure helped clean up the air. Imagine if we go backwards and eliminate them? How much more traffic is there now? LA will become even more uninhabitable than it is now!
I wonder how much pollution would decline if we got rid of Illegals?
10/20%?
That would be YUGE.

I wonder how much pollution would decline if we got rid of Illegals?
10/20%?
That would be YUGE.

Let me see if I follow. Rather then any sort of leadership toward protecting air quality for a huge swath of the (affordable housing starved) Greater Los Angeles region into desirable place to live... your plan in to start arresting and deporting the regions dishwashers and lawn care engineers?

Isn't this the sort of tone def politics as usual that swept an outsider like Trump into office? Wouldn't it be funny if it's also why he's ends as a one term president. It would almost be like one of those divinely inspired Greek-drama twists of fate type things. haha.

Let me see if I follow. Rather then any sort of leadership toward protecting air quality for a huge swath of the (affordable housing starved) Greater Los Angeles region... your plan is to start arresting and deporting the regions dishwashers and lawn care engineers?

Isn't this the sort of tone def politics as usual that swept an outsider like Trump into office? Wouldn't it be funny if it's also why he's ends as a one term president. It would almost be like one of those divinely inspired Greek-drama twists of fate type things. haha.

Damn I'm going to have to call the grammer police on myself. I've reworked this post to make sense above...

Let me see if I follow. Rather then any sort of leadership toward protecting air quality for a huge swath of the (affordable housing starved) Greater Los Angeles region into desirable place to live... your plan in to start arresting and deporting the regions dishwashers and lawn care engineers?

Almost.

Back