Ponderable

P.s. Isn't it a bit weird that there isn't even a worthwhile contemporary Republican thought you can find to cut and paste, regarding fixes for this major crisis the state is facing?
The Democrats fucked it up, let the Democrats fix it...they're obviously smarter, have better ideas and don't give a flying rats ass what the Republicans have to say one way or the other....
You must be a Democrat td.....

The Democrats fucked it up, let the Democrats fix it...they're obviously smarter, have better ideas and don't give a flying rats ass what the Republicans have to say one way or the other....
You must be a Democrat td.....

I remember when you were the guy ready to go to the mat to defend W. Policy, charts, think tank op-eds... you were always in the thick of it.
It's got to be hard for you to observe what your party has become over the last several years.

I remember when you were the guy ready to go to the mat to defend W. Policy, charts, think tank op-eds... you were always in the thick of it.
It's got to be hard for you to observe what your party has become over the last several years.

W's Daddy was the last Republican President who deserved the title.

Okay. Although before you go, let me point out that no one writes songs about living in whatever budget friendly place you're going. They do write songs about California.
Everybody loves it here. That’s why they all move here. If you’re retiring on a fixed income, then maybe you gotta go. North Carolina sounds pretty sweet.

Okay. Although before you go, let me point out that no one writes songs about living in whatever budget friendly place you're going. They do write songs about California.
I've been in SoCal sixty years...it's too crowded, taxes are to high, regulations and red tape are mind numbing, and it's full of beggers or folks that pretend to care but don't.
There are plenty of songs about places other than Calif....not that it matters.

Not sure what W has to do with the f'd up situation the Democrats have created here California...
It's been hard to observe what politics has become over the last several years, regardless of party....
Set term limits for Congress - state & national.

I've been in SoCal sixty years...it's too crowded, taxes are to high, regulations and red tape are mind numbing, and it's full of beggers or folks that pretend to care but don't.
There are plenty of songs about places other than Calif....not that it matters.

So when you leave us, you will help reduce a couple of those problems. Thank you.

So when you leave us, you will help reduce a couple of those problems. Thank you.
You're welcome...
Magoo when I leave nothing will change, it will remain crowded, over taxed and assholes like you who pretend to care but don't
will be plentiful.
I just won't have to put up with the likes of you.
Fuck you.

That’s two terrorist incidents on our soil in the last year. We need national leadership that can keep us safe!

My Navy training in firearms was pretty limited - a half day in boot camp in an indoor shooting range that looked like a converted bowling alley. We each got to shoot a clip of small caliber rifle and a blank round from a .45 handgun. I was disappointed because I was at the top of my NRA marksmanship class a few years before. After that was a one-day counter-insurgency training at Pt. Mugu (we were supposed to defend the front gate from hippies invading from LA) which included actually firing M1s on a firing range. On other training days we fixed bayonets and proved that sailors can't march (that's why we had Marines).

On the other hand, we had 16-inch guns to call up when we really needed them.

You're welcome...
Magoo when I leave nothing will change, it will remain crowded, over taxed and assholes like you who pretend to care but don't
will be plentiful.
I just won't have to put up with the likes of you.
Fuck you.

I was scrolling down and saw you'd liked one of Espola's post, and for a second or two I thought you and E were going to have a nice moment.

Guess I should have known better.

Back