Only REAL Albion and Surf Cup Updates

For the sake of soccer please...:mad:View attachment 8101

I’m at the Toyota (Getting the car in shape for the long drive) and everyone is wearing a mask. They don’t even have to ask anyone. That’s not the issue. Mask usage will help but a lot of our masks are suboptimal and people aren’t using them right (see lots of noses sticking out). Even if ideal conditions it’s not going to help things a whole lot. At least in the vc a lot of the spread is being driven by private gatherings, protests, nursing homes and migrant farm worker housing.

Go ahead and make vacation plans. Ain't no way there's a tournament anywhere in so cal this summer.
I've got a buddy in St. Louis. His daughter is on an ECNL team and his son plays club lacrosse. Practices, games and tournaments are in full swing.
Maybe Surf Cup can move to Missouri this year.
I have friends whose son plays baseball.
They actually applied for an elite summer league in MO for him and moved there for the whole summer!
He’s playing baseball and they’re loving life.
Of course cases are rising there too but they don’t have elderly or immunocompromised anywhere in their orbit.

For the sake of soccer please...:mad:View attachment 8101
Luis, I live in racist dark OC and everywhere I go people have a mask on. I swear!!! Over half of the deaths that health officials say died the last 4 months had underlying health issues and were already in a nursing home most likely when they died. For example, 15% of the folks in OC already have the virus according to big time smart doctors. If dude comes into ER in bad shape and dies, they test for? If you got corona, you get added to the death count. Or, if your long lost uncle who lived all by himself in a trailer park and then he had a stroke he was rushed to the hospital to save his life. He's already brain dead because no air oxygen to the brain. Uncle either gets corona at the hospital or already has it. This is happening all the time.

Last edited:
With schools not opening in San Diego County in the Fall, is now the right time for Surf Cup Sports to come out and say the tournament cannot happen? Or is there a reason that I don’t know about to drag this on longer?

With schools not opening in San Diego County in the Fall, is now the right time for Surf Cup Sports to come out and say the tournament cannot happen? Or is there a reason that I don’t know about to drag this on longer?
the real reason is $$$$$$$$

Luis, I live in racist dark OC and everywhere I go people have a mask on. I swear!!! Over half of the deaths that health officials say died the last 4 months had underlying health issues and were already in a nursing home most likely when they died. For example, 15% of the folks in OC already have the virus according to big time smart doctors. If dude comes into ER in bad shape and dies, they test for? If you got corona, you get added to the death count. Or, if your long lost uncle who lived all by himself in a trailer park and then he had a stroke he was rushed to the hospital to save his life. He's already brain dead because no air oxygen to the brain. Uncle either gets corona at the hospital or already has it. This is happening all the time.
This pretty much sums up all this BS numbers

Bingo was his name o...........So, the media is spinning a little. Skim boarder is hitting the waves and the board hits the skim boarder in the leg. He goes to ER for stiches and is tested for Corona. Patient is positive. Word gets out that Cashes is in the hospital with Covid now. Scare sells!!! No mention how he got there in the first place and had zero systems because Cashes is only 17.

Very interesting........
I forgot to mention though, should Surf Cup Sports cancel the tournament now that SoCal teams are prohibited from practicing???
Can’t one of the other surf affiliates in a state that is open take over for this year? Utah?
is there a surf in IL or MO? They are hosting all kinds of tournaments it seems.

Can’t one of the other surf affiliates in a state that is open take over for this year? Utah?
is there a surf in IL or MO? They are hosting all kinds of tournaments it seems.
[/QUOTE
San Diego teams are practicing. No disruptions there.

Ebola, Methy and the rest of Libtard Nation need Covid as widespread as possible... and preferably tanking the economy.
San Diego teams are practicing. No disruptions there yet.

All Ca is supposed to be shut down. Rumor is that CAS is going to pull insurance so that no team can play anywhere until they reinstate it. We were hoping to go to AZ for an event.

All Ca is supposed to be shut down. Rumor is that CAS is going to pull insurance so that no team can play anywhere until they reinstate it. We were hoping to go to AZ for an event.

Does CAS have a choice? Or USclub or any of the sanctioning bodies? All there return to plays reference insurance is only valid when those activities are permitted by xyz in ...

What insurance? As far as I know nobody will insure you for COVID-19 and Cal South waiver that they want everyone to sign, is pretty much releases them from anything to do with this.

What insurance? As far as I know nobody will insure you for COVID-19 and Cal South waiver that they want everyone to sign, is pretty much releases them from anything to do with this.
CAS provides insurance to players and clubs. it is not C19 specific. It is for on field activities. if there is a shutdown they have every right to pull it so their insured are not covered for activities they don't want happening.

Back