OMG

That's what I said when I first heard about it, If I checked out a classified document, I had to keep it in my direct sight at all times. Taking a classified document out of the building or transmitting it by email or other means is a crime.

So why weren't Goetz and his buddies arrested when they broke into one of the Capitol SCIFs during a closed hearing with their cellphones in the hands and/or pockets?
Dont know who goetz is but let's stay on topic. We both know what hillary clinton did was a crime. Comey created a new category "extreme carelessness" instead of negligence so hillary wouldn't go to jail. That's why I didnt vote for hillary, that's why democrats lost, that's why trump won. Russian bots talking BS on Facebook and random blogs didnt do anything to sway votes.

No proof of collusion. When the the 1st of 25 reasons trump is soft on russia is that he said nice things about Putin I stop reading. Tell me when the collusion starts because the entire country has been waiting. Instead of passing legislation the democrats in congress want to waste tax dollars on impeachment. This whole impeachment was a sham, and now they want to stall it going to the senate until it gets closer to the elections. Sad.
Bad news, dude. The collusion issue has been over for quite a while now.
But I think Flynn and Papadopoulos and others may still be in jail.

What are you talking about? Stay on topic. Obama is more guilty of colluding with Putin than trump is. Video evidence. But you dont care about facts.
Hilarious, typical narrow minded trumpist . . . and please don't cry.

"Russia? If you are listening . . . "

"I got rid of our head of the FBI . . . that'll help with the Russia thing."

"Our intelligence says it was Russia. I have Mr Putin here who says it wasn't. I don't know why it would be?"

"Our intelligence says it was Russia. I have Mr Putin here who says it wasn't. I don't know why it would be?"
The Trump people don’t want to discuss the President...it’s too difficult because he’s such a bad guy.
They’d rather talk about the former president or the losing presidential candidate.
It’s the strangest thing...it’s like if people attacked Obama (which they did, although not as many obvi) and instead of defending him, we responded with “well yeah, but what about McCain?”

No proof of collusion. When the the 1st of 25 reasons trump is soft on russia is that he said nice things about Putin I stop reading. Tell me when the collusion starts because the entire country has been waiting. Instead of passing legislation the democrats in congress want to waste tax dollars on impeachment. This whole impeachment was a sham, and now they want to stall it going to the senate until it gets closer to the elections. Sad.

The House has passed hundreds of bills, including some that would make foreign interference in our elections more difficult, that Moscow Mitch refuses to even let the Senate debate.

Dont know who goetz is but let's stay on topic. We both know what hillary clinton did was a crime. Comey created a new category "extreme carelessness" instead of negligence so hillary wouldn't go to jail. That's why I didnt vote for hillary, that's why democrats lost, that's why trump won. Russian bots talking BS on Facebook and random blogs didnt do anything to sway votes.

Trumpist.

The Trump people don’t want to discuss the President...it’s too difficult because he’s such a bad guy.
They’d rather talk about the former president or the losing presidential candidate.
It’s the strangest thing...it’s like if people attacked Obama (which they did, although not as many obvi) and instead of defending him, we responded with “well yeah, but what about McCain?”
Wrong, I don’t care what trump did as long as stinky pussy and B J Clinton are not running this bitch up in here.
Awite?

Change the record, dummy.
Being a butt hurt sore loser for 3 years has taken its toll on you, can’t believe you still have tears.

Russia, if your listening find the emails hillary deleted to save her ass. Stop taking things out of context.

I'd be with you if there was evidence of collusion. The only evidence of collusion was between the DNC and hillary which is why she lost. Its been a few years now, get over it.

The House has passed hundreds of bills, including some that would make foreign interference in our elections more difficult, that Moscow Mitch refuses to even let the Senate debate.
Tell congress to present the impeachment to the senate, why are they delaying it? To present it during the election I bet. Any takers?

Not for collusion.

"Collusion" is not a crime. It is a word used to describe other actions, some of which are crimes. Obstructing justice (things like perjury, or destroying, altering, or withholding documents) are good examples.

Please try harder. You're not doing any better at this than any of the other trumpist trolls.

Back