OMG

I'll give you a talking point... the moment you lost the 2020 election. Remember when all your libtard candidates were standing onstage... a stage with no American flag because we're supposed to be ashamed of it? All your clowns were asked if they supported free healthcare for illegal aliens. I think Savannah Guthrie referred to them as "migrants", or "immigrants" or "undocumented", or "dreamers"... or bloodsucking roaches, but either way... every one of the clowns raised their hands. It was THAT very moment the final nail was driven into the coffin. That, and the 3-year long cluster fuck of a witch hunt, makes all the other talking points irrelevant. You and your alter ego, Messy, have 5 more years to keep impeaching President Trump.
Cliche boy.

Fox News host knocks Pompeo for attack on NPR host: 'Don't be such a baby!'

Fox News host Steve Hilton called Mike Pompeo a "baby" and a "bully" Sunday night after the secretary of State reportedly lashed out at an NPR host.

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo got into an ugly dust up with an NPR reporter this week and I've got something I want to get off my chest," Hilton said on his program, "The Next Revolution."

"First, I want to make clear I'm a big fan of the secretary. I appreciate his tough stand on many issues, not least China," Hilton said.

"I listen to NPR a lot and I can tell you that Mary Louise Kelly is one of the very few hosts on there who actually seems fair and is not totally biased against President Trump," the host later said.

"For goodness sake, Mr. Secretary, don't be such a baby. You should be able to handle tough questions by now, and don't be such a bully. Foul-mouth ranting at a reporter doing her job is an embarrassment to you and the administration," Hilton, a former director of strategy for former British Prime Minister David Cameron, added. "You should apologize and people will think much more of you if you do."

Mike Pompeo needs a safe space.

If Pompeo can't handle an NPR reported how the hell can he handle any of his duties.

A FISH ROTS FROM THE HEAD DOWN!!!!

1580147788139.png

Fox News host knocks Pompeo for attack on NPR host: 'Don't be such a baby!'

Fox News host Steve Hilton called Mike Pompeo a "baby" and a "bully" Sunday night after the secretary of State reportedly lashed out at an NPR host.

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo got into an ugly dust up with an NPR reporter this week and I've got something I want to get off my chest," Hilton said on his program, "The Next Revolution."

"First, I want to make clear I'm a big fan of the secretary. I appreciate his tough stand on many issues, not least China," Hilton said.

"I listen to NPR a lot and I can tell you that Mary Louise Kelly is one of the very few hosts on there who actually seems fair and is not totally biased against President Trump," the host later said.

"For goodness sake, Mr. Secretary, don't be such a baby. You should be able to handle tough questions by now, and don't be such a bully. Foul-mouth ranting at a reporter doing her job is an embarrassment to you and the administration," Hilton, a former director of strategy for former British Prime Minister David Cameron, added. "You should apologize and people will think much more of you if you do."

Mike Pompeo needs a safe space.

If Pompeo can't handle an NPR reported how the hell can he handle any of his duties.

A FISH ROTS FROM THE HEAD DOWN!!!!

View attachment 6287
Cry babying and attempts at bully behavior is what t is all about.

Back