OMG

Not selective at all. Russians never told me to vote for trump. I ignore false information, not that any came across any of my news feeds. The big reason for me and many americans was that Hillary couldn't be trusted. The cheating, the carelessness with classified information. If Russia was hacking the DNC, you better believe they were hacking her home server. Hillary lost the election just as much as Trump won it.
The well meaning, GOP all the way backing, red blooded Texan/Americans (Texas always comes first for them) that I know forwarded me a few things that later turned out to be Russian bot shit, some even made it on faux news. Are you 100% sure you never saw anything that wasn't 100% legit?

And Trump just put new santions on Russia by the way. If hes friendly with Russia, hes certainly not acting like it. If Russia helped Trump get elected, Russia got played.
You believe everything you are told eh? How deep cutting do you believe these new "sanctions" are? . . . probably got putin's ok first.

After the fact, trying to cover his ass. It seems to have worked at least partially - you fell for lit.
It was funny, and telling, how t at first stumbled and stalled saying "No quid pro quo!". Like when he reads from a teleprompter, "The lawyers said".

The well meaning, GOP all the way backing, red blooded Texan/Americans (Texas always comes first for them) that I know forwarded me a few things that later turned out to be Russian bot shit, some even made it on faux news. Are you 100% sure you never saw anything that wasn't 100% legit?
Like I said, The hacked DNC emails revealed the anti-Semitism, and racists within the staff. They revealed cheating for a specific candidate who also happens to lack the competency to protect classified information. To be honest, I think she is actually very smart. But she obviously doesn't take care of information that could be extremely detrimental the safety of our country. (Top Secret, Secret, and confidential information were found in her home server, unprotected). The staged protests and trump rallys by paid interns, the list goes on. These are the reasons I switched parties. between the 2 parties, I now know I am being played by the democrats. As far as Republicans, I will support policies I agree with. The fact that we have the lowest unemployment rate, high stock market (my 401k is doing great, if you have one, yours is to), prison reform, lower tax bracket at every income level. Rich Californians might suffer a little bit with the new tax laws, but you liberals should be happy about that. So short answer, no I was never swayed by BS articles and opinion pieces. I care about facts.

You believe everything you are told eh? How deep cutting do you believe these new "sanctions" are? . . . probably got putin's ok first.
So you believe sanctions are helping Russia? Whether its deep cutting or not, Trump has been putting sanction after sanction on Russia. tell me where he has helped Russia and maybe you might have a good argument.

It was funny, and telling, how t at first stumbled and stalled saying "No quid pro quo!". Like when he reads from a teleprompter, "The lawyers said".
was there an investigation done on biden before the money was paid? I must have missed that part. Because that would be the definition of quid pro quo. you must have a new definition. nevermind the fact that both parties deny that was the case. You're telling me a 3rd party knows more about the conversation than the people having it.

Doesn't find any? Why are all those people in jail?

What people? How many times do you need to be told? There was no evidence of Russian collusion. Do you want me to post Rosenstein's video again? You went and hid (as Husker) from my challenge, didn't you? In fact, you clowns still want to charge Trump with a crime for tax evasion committed by people before they even worked for him. Face it... you're beyond desperate and don't even hear your own nonsense anymore.

I've made fun of you 'tards on Huff & Puff Post and you morons call me a Russian bot. Might be the voices in your heads.

True... Trump isn't a professional teleprompter speaker like Obama. Trump is more of a do-er and less of a talk-er. I guess you lib types are more into politically correct, career politicians that still collect millions from donors despite having ZERO chance of winning any election.

Do you leftists really believe that republicans would be swayed by joe shmoe Russian bot based of BS articles on random blogs and facebook? That might work for leftists but republicans like me need facts and reasoning. I can see why that kind of simple manipulation would work for leftists since they want to sentence Kavanaugh to prison solely off an uncorroborated accusation. They believe Trump works for Putin when he continuously puts sanctions on Russia and has done nothing to help them. Its mind blowing really. Just look at the facts and you can see why Hillary lost and Trump won.

Like I said, The hacked DNC emails revealed the anti-Semitism, and racists within the staff. They revealed cheating for a specific candidate who also happens to lack the competency to protect classified information. To be honest, I think she is actually very smart. But she obviously doesn't take care of information that could be extremely detrimental the safety of our country. (Top Secret, Secret, and confidential information were found in her home server, unprotected). The staged protests and trump rallys by paid interns, the list goes on. These are the reasons I switched parties. between the 2 parties, I now know I am being played by the democrats. As far as Republicans, I will support policies I agree with. The fact that we have the lowest unemployment rate, high stock market (my 401k is doing great, if you have one, yours is to), prison reform, lower tax bracket at every income level. Rich Californians might suffer a little bit with the new tax laws, but you liberals should be happy about that. So short answer, no I was never swayed by BS articles and opinion pieces. I care about facts.
That iss one of the reasons

It was inappropriate to use a home server when she had protected State Department servers and knowledgable operators at her disposal. That is one of the reasons I didn't support her in 20116. However, your claim that the server was "unprotected" is false - it had a robust firewall installation and could handle encryption at the appropriate level for messages in and out. None of the investigations by experts found any classified documents compromised by inappropriate access.

I know these facts will make no difference to you - you will just go on believing whatever people tell you that makes you feel good.

Do you leftists really believe that republicans would be swayed by joe shmoe Russian bot based of BS articles on random blogs and facebook? That might work for leftists but republicans like me need facts and reasoning. I can see why that kind of simple manipulation would work for leftists since they want to sentence Kavanaugh to prison solely off an uncorroborated accusation. They believe Trump works for Putin when he continuously puts sanctions on Russia and has done nothing to help them. Its mind blowing really. Just look at the facts and you can see why Hillary lost and Trump won.

"Republicans like me need facts and reasoning" -- hilarious.

That iss one of the reasons

It was inappropriate to use a home server when she had protected State Department servers and knowledgable operators at her disposal. That is one of the reasons I didn't support her in 20116. However, your claim that the server was "unprotected" is false - it had a robust firewall installation and could handle encryption at the appropriate level for messages in and out. None of the investigations by experts found any classified documents compromised by inappropriate access.

I know these facts will make no difference to you - you will just go on believing whatever people tell you that makes you feel good.
I work in this field. You need to protect the servers in a protected building. The walls need to be foil backed to prevent RF being compromised. Her house didn't meet the requirements to store classified information in a server, unprotected. The FBI director Comey even stated that there would be no way to know if the classified information was compromised or not. If it was the Russians, they wouldn't leave a trace. And by the way you can collect that kind of information, there would be no trace to leave. I know these facts are things you were not aware of, so I wont hold it against you.

"Republicans like me need facts and reasoning" -- hilarious.
I'm glad that amuses you, hopefully you are not the kind to be easily swayed by joe shmoe Russian bots. Random blogs, emails, and facebook is not where I get my information. apparently you think that is a strong possibility. I question your sources now.

I work in this field. You need to protect the servers in a protected building. The walls need to be foil backed to prevent RF being compromised. Her house didn't meet the requirements to store classified information in a server, unprotected. The FBI director Comey even stated that there would be no way to know if the classified information was compromised or not. If it was the Russians, they wouldn't leave a trace. And by the way you can collect that kind of information, there would be no trace to leave. I know these facts are things you were not aware of, so I wont hold it against you.

I worked in that field, too, both as a developer and a user. I held a First Class FCC license and a Top Secret clearance (although I never worked with anything higher than Secret-Crypto). One of our product lines included Tempest-certified portable computers - no screened room required. If you think there would be "no trace" you don't know how the Internet works.

Please try harder next time.

I worked in that field, too, both as a developer and a user. I held a First Class FCC license and a Top Secret clearance (although I never worked with anything higher than Secret-Crypto). One of our product lines included Tempest-certified portable computers - no screened room required. If you think there would be "no trace" you don't know how the Internet works.

Ok, heres me trying harder since were both experts. FBI director comey said the server was improperly stored in her private home. This means it had nothing to do with the computers but the actual location, hence my comment about the walls. You should know this. I'm glad you no longer work in this field.

Shouldn't you log out and back in as Husker so you can like this post?

And they didnt use tempest computers genius, they used private emails from private computers. Remember huma abedins laptop was seized, I bet former pedophile Democrat congressman wiener got really nervous.

Ok, heres me trying harder since were both experts. FBI director comey said the server was improperly stored in her private home. This means it had nothing to do with the computers but the actual location, hence my comment about the walls. You should know this. I'm glad you no longer work in this field.

Walls are protection for a room, not for a piece of equipment such as a server unless the equipment is stored in that room. In my various places of employment, I worked in at least 6 different screened rooms of variable quality and levels of certification. I also worked on and with equipment that was constructed so that it didn't require any additional screening.

Back