NWSL opening weekend

How about Colin K getting blackballed by the owners for kneeling? Isn’t that much worse than peer pressure?
Sir you are a moron. Nice narrative that he was blackballed for taking a knee. He was a third string quarterback when he started that bs and only got his chance to play when the starter got a concussion. Look at his stats. I believe he was 37 or 38 out of 39 quarterbacks. And I think the bottom 5 quit playing entirely the next year. Then when given his own tryout he pulls more bs and changes the location at the last minute. Who would want to deal with his crap even if he was worthy of playing. The guy is a loser quarterback and is playing the race card. And those are the FACTS!

LOL! Skinny jeans in a wad? Hit a nerve in that yellow spine l see - Mission Accomplished!

How are those Cornhole championships going? Good lord, you & outlaw are taking it up the ass with NASCAR, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NWSL, EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, La Ligue, Serie A, Formula 1. . . .

And new tough guy, I am ORDERING YOU not to watch ANYTHING I just listed lest you be a pussy hypocrite. Comprende amigo?

How are those Cornhole championships going? Good lord, you & outlaw are taking it up the ass with NASCAR, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NWSL, EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, La Ligue, Serie A, Formula 1. . . .

And new tough guy, I am ORDERING YOU not to watch ANYTHING I just listed lest you be a pussy hypocrite. Comprende amigo?

Hey, dipshit, about about your black boy driving over a white lady and killing her while she protests on behalf of black criminals? Savage much, you fucking morons?

What happened, Justaprick? Does the jail only allow you 5 minutes of internet time per week? Can I put some money on your account, douchebag?

Sir you are a moron. Nice narrative that he was blackballed for taking a knee. He was a third string quarterback when he started that bs and only got his chance to play when the starter got a concussion. Look at his stats. I believe he was 37 or 38 out of 39 quarterbacks. And I think the bottom 5 quit playing entirely the next year. Then when given his own tryout he pulls more bs and changes the location at the last minute. Who would want to deal with his crap even if he was worthy of playing. The guy is a loser quarterback and is playing the race card. And those are the FACTS!
Try again, clown. His last season, plagued by injuries...37 or 38?

In the 2016-17 NFL season, Colin Kaepernick was in the bottom half of production for quarterbacks. His 2,241 yards passing ranked 29th in the league. His quarterback rating was also near the bottom of the league. He ranked 23rd in the NFL with a 49.2 QBR.Jun 1, 2020

Try again, clown. His last season, plagued by injuries...37 or 38?

In the 2016-17 NFL season, Colin Kaepernick was in the bottom half of production for quarterbacks. His 2,241 yards passing ranked 29th in the league. His quarterback rating was also near the bottom of the league. He ranked 23rd in the NFL with a 49.2 QBR.Jun 1, 2020

The last 3 years of his "career' his record was 8-8, 2-6 and 1-10. His completion rate was 60% and his QB Rating was sub 50. He's as big a loser as you are.

I don’t think Outlaw and Maris (Met) are keeping up with the world.
Poor fellas are falling way behind and getting angrier and angrier.
Keep up, children! Be a part of the world as it is!

LOL! Skinny jeans in a wad? Hit a nerve in that yellow spine l see - Mission Accomplished!
“Skinny jeans?” Huh? Is that another reference to how you can’t keep up with the world?
Change is good! C’mon, join us!

I don’t think Outlaw and Maris (Met) are keeping up with the world.
Poor fellas are falling way behind and getting angrier and angrier.
Keep up, children! Be a part of the world as it is!

Well, let's see... Bubba Wallace looks like a fool. The NBA wants to put 'BLM' on the floor and hoodrat sayings on their jerseys... and black people are calling them idiots for it... Cam Newton is crying about being underpaid even though he had exactly ONE offer... The EPL put "black hoodrats matter" on their jerseys for a game and they're done with that bullshit now...

What exactly am I missing, Methy?

Those awful "Karen" types at Costco... but not exactly as bad as hoodrat violence, is it, Methy? Do THEIR lives matter? I haven't heard anything from Al Sharpton. Nothing from LeBron or Kaeperprick. Nothing from Kevin Hart. Nothing from Kareem "Black Knives Matter" Abdul-Jabbar. Fact is, Methy, ANY one of them could have been Obama's son.

Hey, dipshit, about about your black boy driving over a white lady and killing her while she protests on behalf of black criminals? Savage much, you fucking morons?

Objection, move to strike as non responsive - sustained. I asked about the Cornhole championships. Surely, you aren't watching any of the other sports I mentioned right? No wonder you're so miserable. EPL and Budesliga are still taking a knee my friend. Man, that Big Black D must hurt, Aryan nations and NASCAR taking a knee for all these hoodrats.

And speaking of hoodrats, who woulda thought the most ghetto president would be the rich White guy? Now we are the "illegals" in Europe. LMAO!

Scoreboard brother!!

Well, let's see... Bubba Wallace looks like a fool. The NBA wants to put 'BLM' on the floor and hoodrat sayings on their jerseys... and black people are calling them idiots for it... Cam Newton is crying about being underpaid even though he had exactly ONE offer... The EPL put "black hoodrats matter" on their jerseys for a game and they're done with that bullshit now...

What exactly am I missing, Methy?

Here's your worst f'n nightmare, enjoy.

Objection, move to strike as non responsive - sustained. I asked about the Cornhole championships. Surely, you aren't watching any of the other sports I mentioned right? No wonder you're so miserable. EPL and Budesliga are still taking a knee my friend. Man, that Big Black D must hurt, Aryan nations and NASCAR taking a knee for all these hoodrats.

And speaking of hoodrats, who woulda thought the most ghetto president would be the rich White guy? Now we are the "illegals" in Europe. LMAO!

Scoreboard brother!!
And today’s posting winner, hands down, is Justafan for the above.
And with that world’s most ghetto president closing statement, I think we can go ahead and give him the week.

Scoreboard brother!!

Taking a knee? LMAO! I just watched 3 games this weekend. Nobody took a knee... including the black players, dumb ass. Neither did the Bundesliga game. And you might spell the fucking thing correctly if you're going to use it in your bullshit argument. Not a single "Black Lives Splatter" on anybody's jersey. The good news is it didn't stop you savages from murdering each other over the holiday weekend.

Scoreboard... 13/90.

And today’s posting winner, hands down, is Justafan for the above.
And with that world’s most ghetto president closing statement, I think we can go ahead and give him the week.

Yeah... better give him a week. The correctional officers only give him computer access that often. Probably why he has black dick on his breath.

Hey outlaw, I’m only aware of 2 types of boys and that’s a “white boy” and a cowboy. Are you aware thay boy is the equivalent to nigger?

Back