NWSL opening weekend

MicPaPa

GOLD
Brilliant way to help low revenues, thus low salaries. After this garbage, they're lucky to have a salary...for now.

The silver lining with Covid-19...realizing folks can live without sports and spending another cent on it.

God bless the player (raised in a military family) who refused to kneel...a true Patriot!

Brilliant way to help low revenues, thus low salaries. After this garbage, they're lucky to have a salary...for now.

The silver lining with Covid-19...realizing folks can live without sports and spending another cent on it.

God bless the player (raised in a military family) who refused to kneel...a true Patriot!

So she doesn't follow the sheep and virtue signal, and everyone gets mad at her.

I may have to buy my DD her jersey.

So she doesn't follow the sheep and virtue signal, and everyone gets mad at her.

Unfortunately, You'd be taking a big risk with her wearing that jersey in public...good chance she'd face hate, if not worse.

Ask yourself this...which residence would be vandalized, or worse?

a) Residence with "Black Lives Matter" yard sign.
b) Residence with "all lives matter" yard sign.

The left and their democrat party enablers are sick and toxic our Great Country.

So much talk about players skipping amazing free college opportunities to go straight to pro and how awesome that is. However, no one is even discussing the games and who knows how many are actually watching the games. The most important focus is on which players are standing during the national anthem and not kneeling. Interesting focus. Glad my players are not preoccupied or in a rush to go pro.

Unfortunately, You'd be taking a big risk with her wearing that jersey in public...good chance she'd face hate, if not worse.

Ask yourself this...which residence would be vandalized, or worse?

a) Residence with "Black Lives Matter" yard sign.
b) Residence with "all lives matter" yard sign.

The left and their democrat party enablers are sick and toxic our Great Country.
I know a lady with a big BLM on the back of her car. She received a letter, posted to her, from some neighbors which was insulting, calling here all kinds of names, talking about how they had discussed it with other neighbors and they agreed with them, not the lady I know ... and finished up observing how her car looks like it could use a "tune up", their quotes etc.

This is a pretty affluent neighborhood, and predominently white I'd say.

This one example that I know of, not anecdotal, is the exact opposite of your "holier than thou, wouldn't be my side" point.

There is toxicity is on both sides. There are scumbags and assholes on both sides.

I know a lady with a big BLM on the back of her car. She received a letter, posted to her, from some neighbors which was insulting, calling here all kinds of names, talking about how they had discussed it with other neighbors and they agreed with them, not the lady I know ... and finished up observing how her car looks like it could use a "tune up", their quotes etc.

This is a pretty affluent neighborhood, and predominently white I'd say.

This one example that I know of, not anecdotal, is the exact opposite of your "holier than thou, wouldn't be my side" point.

There is toxicity is on both sides. There are scumbags and assholes on both sides.
Weird post - pot meet kettle, but okay.

So much talk about players skipping amazing free college opportunities to go straight to pro and how awesome that is. However, no one is even discussing the games and who knows how many are actually watching the games. The most important focus is on which players are standing during the national anthem and not kneeling. Interesting focus. Glad my players are not preoccupied or in a rush to go pro.
I was hoping my goat would be the youngest & greatest. I was told when she was 12 she had the makings of the next greatest. I was dreaming of her skipping college and signing out of HS like Kobe to go pro girls soccer player. College is what she wants 100%. My dd was never in a rush btw to go pro, it was her old man dreaming it for her and a few coaches egging me on with the 1% chance :)

Who, exactly, is “everybody”? The article does not identify a single person who criticized her. Did an handful of twitter trolls say something, which you then extrapolated to “everybody” to fit your false narrative?

Imagine where we're at - having to explain and defend oneself for standing during our country's National Anthem!

Democrats, your party owns this radical America hating BS and your individual silence is speaks volumes!

Yeah, our silence means we don’t get our panties in a bunch over how someone handles the national anthem; that’s just ya’ll. Instead, we respect the decision people make. Plus, we’re going to be here a while if you want me to give everyone. who stands during the anthem a pat on the head to prop up their self-esteem, because a pretty significant number of people still do that. I mean it’s a lot less than those who did so previously, but still a pretty large number.

If it makes you feel better, I promise not to criticize anyone who stands for the anthem if you promise not to criticize anyone who doesn’t. We’ll call it even.

Weird post - pot meet kettle, but okay.
Really, its not weird in the context it was given, as a reply to a broad brush statement that one side is "sick and toxic".

Either you didn't read that, or you don't get that or you just strapped those blinkers on tight and stuck your fingers in your ears.

Nice labelling of the lady in question. Good to know that you know her also ... oops, you know shit. She's nothing like those that wrote the letter, cowards that they are.

As I said, scumbags & assholes on both sides.

Who, exactly, is “everybody”? The article does not identify a single person who criticized her. Did an handful of twitter trolls say something, which you then extrapolated to “everybody” to fit your false narrative?
...and Pajama-Boy from the peanut gallery.

Really, its not weird in the context it was given, as a reply to a broad brush statement that one side is "sick and toxic".

Either you didn't read that, or you don't get that or you just strapped those blinkers on tight and stuck your fingers in your ears.

Nice labelling of the lady in question. Good to know that you know her also ... oops, you know shit. She's nothing like those that wrote the letter, cowards that they are.

As I said, scumbags & assholes on both sides.
>-- point --->
your head

I don't have the time or enough give-a-fucks to hold your hand and walk you through an explanation.

BTW, what are "blinkers?" actually forget it, drivel is drivel.

She didn't want to offend her family, which is totally understandable (not that they should be offended, because they shouldn't).
Her statement of support for her teammates and the BLM movement was very clear and yes, patriotic.

She didn't want to offend her family, which is totally understandable (not that they should be offended, because they shouldn't).
Her statement of support for her teammates and the BLM movement was very clear and yes, patriotic.
LOL! I see shit stain, you now speak for Military Families. Trust me, you're looked upon by them in the same way as dog crap on the bottom of combat boots. Actually, Patriotism is sacrificing life and limb for you leeches and scabs armed with keyboards.

LOL! I see shit stain, you now speak for Military Families. Trust me, you're looked upon by them in the same way as dog crap on the bottom of combat boots. Actually, Patriotism is sacrificing life and limb for you leeches and scabs armed with keyboards.
Poor little fella, you seem unable to read what she said.
And as you sit there armed with a keyboard, whining like a little bitch, you’re not making any sacrifices. My father fought in Europe in WW2.
You don’t know shit and you should go back and read what she said, dummy. I’m not speaking for anybody. Neither are you, whiny little bitch.
Now, say them both loud and proud.
Black Lives Matter! President Biden!
Do it and then climb back under your rock.

Maybe some of the same twitter losers you fucking morons ball wash when they trash our President.

Back