Not a minute or penny more!

That's it? You're getting lazy again.

I actually had a gay buddy in college. I told him the same thing. If you want people to be more comfortable accepting you, stop going out of your way to piss everybody off by shoving your sexuality in their faces.

Were you wearing your best in-your-face straight clothes?

That's it? You're getting lazy again.

I actually had a gay buddy in college. I told him the same thing. If you want people to be more comfortable accepting you, stop going out of your way to piss everybody off by shoving your sexuality in their faces.

You had a gay buddy in college? Like Matt Gaetz has a Cuban son? How is buying a cake shoving your sexuality in someone’s face?

If you thought your gay buddy was scary, definitely shield your eyes:

Attachments

• 3C27068A-BAE3-4980-9F03-F38AA0B1DAE9.jpeg
    3C27068A-BAE3-4980-9F03-F38AA0B1DAE9.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 213A6A5C-163F-4575-AAA5-CB2B3D8DAF5A.jpeg
    213A6A5C-163F-4575-AAA5-CB2B3D8DAF5A.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6DA70B1C-E410-452A-88A5-21B02579179A.jpeg
    6DA70B1C-E410-452A-88A5-21B02579179A.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 8FC8D245-1C39-4AC9-A4A8-98A367C326B4.jpeg
    8FC8D245-1C39-4AC9-A4A8-98A367C326B4.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 0
You had a gay buddy in college? Like Matt Gaetz has a Cuban son? How is buying a cake shoving your sexuality in someone’s face?

If you thought your gay buddy was scary, definitely shield your eyes:

If someone doesn't want to sell you a cake, go somewhere else. Whining sphincter boy.

Indeed. Of course homophobes don’t want to acknowledge the truth. They say they want “civil discourse”, but that is just code for demanding people let them discriminate against and abuse others. They claim they “love” and “forgive” people who are gay because that is the only way to rationalize that they and their god really hate and mistreat others.

The saddest part is that they’re mostly p**sies who can’t come right out and say “yes I wholeheartedly agree that a person should be allowed to discriminate against people because they’re gay.” Instead, they tip toe around by pointing to those few who are at least man enough to do it and then make the weak sauce argument that they only want “civil discourse”. But the reality is that many people including myself have given plenty of civil discourse and have been told we’re child molesters or worse in response. Well, funny that I’ve never heard of a gay person dragging someone behind a pickup truck or torturing them, tying them up with barbed wire and then leaving them to die because they were straight. I’ve never even heard of a gay person refusing to sell pastry or anything because a person was straight. The only people not being civil are the ones breaking the law and treating others cruelly.

People like him are the exact reason I am no longer nice and fully support making the existence of bigots as miserable as the law allows. Rubbing equality in their faces works. Refusing to let them draw the line in a place, or dictate the terms of engagement, in a place that presumes it is ok to treat other as second class citizens without having to take responsibility for it also works. Making it clear that you have zero respect for their sorry “the bible made me do it” nonsense, and that their precious book carries zero weight with you and the laws of the United States, works best. In the end, when you point out that you and the law don’t give a s**t about their book, all they have left is to call you a child molester. There is literally no legitimate argument for them to make. And as I have said many times, I am perfectly happy playing their way wallowing around in the muck with those bottom feeders.

The bible bigots had a good run. For centuries there were enough of them, and enough of them in positions of power, to make you pay dearly for speaking up, so most didn’t. They don’t have that anymore. Now they’re just a sad dwindling bunch of a**holes grasping at straws, trying to reconcile why their god ever thought it was a great idea to stone people to death based on their sexual orientation, and rationalizing why they think it’s still ok to mistreat gays so long as they stop short of murdering them with rocks because Jesus came so now that’s extra.

Of course, let’s also not forget who is projecting and are the real child molesters. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...about-sexual-abuse-in-the-evangelical-church/

Oh my a Cut n Paste ......

Eric Eric Eric.......type some original thought if you
want any credibility....

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

Nah. I’m sure you thought it was great back in the old days when people could be entitled bigoty a**holes with no consequences. Those days are over Karen.

There's no rules or laws against being a bigot. You little attention whores aren't content being like everyone else. You want to run around half naked, in your high heels and full beard, because you love thinking you're special. And when you aren't special, you whine like the bitches you are.

There's no rules or laws against being a bigot. You little attention whores aren't content being like everyone else. You want to run around half naked, in your high heels and full beard, because you love thinking you're special. And when you aren't special, you whine like the bitches you are.

42 U.S.C. section 2000 et seq.
42 U.S.C section 1983
CA Gov’t Code section 12940
CA Civ. Code section 51
14th Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Need more? I’m just trying to help a (non)brother out before he gets himself into legal trouble.

42 U.S.C. section 2000 et seq.
42 U.S.C section 1983
CA Gov’t Code section 12940
CA Civ. Code section 51
14th Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Need more? I’m just trying to help a (non)brother out before he gets himself into legal trouble.

You have to " Prove " direct intent beyond a shadow of a doubt first.
Thanks for the Legal heads up on Laws.

Now get back to work making Los Angeles a functioning City....Again !

PS: Take the God Damn Mask Off Would Ya.......

Back