Not a minute or penny more!

Cop was pissed off because the hood rat was treated well and the "content of his character" still shown through. Like the rest of them, his actions dictated the outcome. He doesn't give a shit about anyone else's life. Why should anyone care about his?

The cop took an oath.

The cop took an oath.

When will black criminals take an oath? The cop didn't take an oath to get tased, rendered incapacitated and get killed with his own gun.

I've said it a hundred times and here is #101: If you don't want problems with cops, don't be a criminal. Some aren't capable of grasping it.

When will black criminals take an oath? The cop didn't take an oath to get tased, rendered incapacitated and get killed with his own gun.

I've said it a hundred times and here is #101: If you don't want problems with cops, don't be a criminal. Some aren't capable of grasping it.

What do you do about criminal cops? If you put on the badge, you are never going to be seen as a criminal, no matter what you do?

What do you do about criminal cops? If you put on the badge, you are never going to be seen as a criminal, no matter what you do?
As a high school acquaintance turned SDPD officer once said, "You guys have to pay for drugs, I just confiscate mine!".

I'm in favor of public elections, but only after a judge and jury have had their say, and only for a pre-defined list of crimes. Running away from a pissed-off cop isn't one of those crimes.

DO YOU READ YOUR POSTS......?

URAF#$KINIDIOT.......

You don't resist arrest. You don't give them an opportunity or excuse. And frankly, you'll never get rid of all of them like you'll never get rid of criminal doctors, criminal lawyers, criminal teachers, criminal business owners, criminal anybody. And there are many cops serving time. You don't actually expect the libtard media to ever tell you that, do you? Research the cases.

But when you automatically rebuke police because the stupid criminal was black, you shoot yourself in the foot. When you rebuke the police because an old man, who happens to be a professional protester, gets knocked on his ass because he aggressively approached a riot squad and put his hands on a cop, you shoot yourself in the foot. When you rebuke a cop because Alton Sterling chose to fight him and grab at his gun, rather than comply and go to jail like he'd done more than a dozen times before, you shoot yourself in the foot.

Furthermore, in the case of career long criminal George Floyd, you let the cop get arrested and drop it. You don't light towns on fire. You don't protest and loot. You don't pretend it's an epidemic. I've challenged all of you to give me the names of innocent black men and NONE of you, including some here that hate me, can do it. You do if you're a fucking moron, but anybody with a triple digit IQ says justice will be served. And finally, you don't make a martyr out of Floyd, like terrorist organization BLM does, while they completely ignore the lives of black men and women that WEREN'T career criminals.

Last refuge of a loser - call someone a child molester.

Indeed. Of course homophobes don’t want to acknowledge the truth. They say they want “civil discourse”, but that is just code for demanding people let them discriminate against and abuse others. They claim they “love” and “forgive” people who are gay because that is the only way to rationalize that they and their god really hate and mistreat others.

The saddest part is that they’re mostly p**sies who can’t come right out and say “yes I wholeheartedly agree that a person should be allowed to discriminate against people because they’re gay.” Instead, they tip toe around by pointing to those few who are at least man enough to do it and then make the weak sauce argument that they only want “civil discourse”. But the reality is that many people including myself have given plenty of civil discourse and have been told we’re child molesters or worse in response. Well, funny that I’ve never heard of a gay person dragging someone behind a pickup truck or torturing them, tying them up with barbed wire and then leaving them to die because they were straight. I’ve never even heard of a gay person refusing to sell pastry or anything because a person was straight. The only people not being civil are the ones breaking the law and treating others cruelly.

People like him are the exact reason I am no longer nice and fully support making the existence of bigots as miserable as the law allows. Rubbing equality in their faces works. Refusing to let them draw the line in a place, or dictate the terms of engagement, in a place that presumes it is ok to treat other as second class citizens without having to take responsibility for it also works. Making it clear that you have zero respect for their sorry “the bible made me do it” nonsense, and that their precious book carries zero weight with you and the laws of the United States, works best. In the end, when you point out that you and the law don’t give a s**t about their book, all they have left is to call you a child molester. There is literally no legitimate argument for them to make. And as I have said many times, I am perfectly happy playing their way wallowing around in the muck with those bottom feeders.

The bible bigots had a good run. For centuries there were enough of them, and enough of them in positions of power, to make you pay dearly for speaking up, so most didn’t. They don’t have that anymore. Now they’re just a sad dwindling bunch of a**holes grasping at straws, trying to reconcile why their god ever thought it was a great idea to stone people to death based on their sexual orientation, and rationalizing why they think it’s still ok to mistreat gays so long as they stop short of murdering them with rocks because Jesus came so now that’s extra.

Of course, let’s also not forget who is projecting and are the real child molesters. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...about-sexual-abuse-in-the-evangelical-church/

Indeed. Of course homophobes don’t want to acknowledge the truth. They say they want “civil discourse”, but that is just code for demanding people let them discriminate against and abuse others. They claim they “love” and “forgive” people who are gay because that is the only way to rationalize that they and their god really hate and mistreat others.

The saddest part is that they’re mostly p**sies who can’t come right out and say “yes I wholeheartedly agree that a person should be allowed to discriminate against people because they’re gay.” Instead, they tip toe around by pointing to those few who are at least man enough to do it and then make the weak sauce argument that they only want “civil discourse”. But the reality is that many people including myself have given plenty of civil discourse and have been told we’re child molesters or worse in response. Well, funny that I’ve never heard of a gay person dragging someone behind a pickup truck or torturing them, tying them up with barbed wire and then leaving them to die because they were straight. I’ve never even heard of a gay person refusing to sell pastry or anything because a person was straight. The only people not being civil are the ones breaking the law and treating others cruelly.

People like him are the exact reason I am no longer nice and fully support making the existence of bigots as miserable as the law allows. Rubbing equality in their faces works. Refusing to let them draw the line in a place, or dictate the terms of engagement, in a place that presumes it is ok to treat other as second class citizens without having to take responsibility for it also works. Making it clear that you have zero respect for their sorry “the bible made me do it” nonsense, and that their precious book carries zero weight with you and the laws of the United States, works best. In the end, when you point out that you and the law don’t give a s**t about their book, all they have left is to call you a child molester. There is literally no legitimate argument for them to make. And as I have said many times, I am perfectly happy playing their way wallowing around in the muck with those bottom feeders.

The bible bigots had a good run. For centuries there were enough of them, and enough of them in positions of power, to make you pay dearly for speaking up, so most didn’t. They don’t have that anymore. Now they’re just a sad dwindling bunch of a**holes grasping at straws, trying to reconcile why their god ever thought it was a great idea to stone people to death based on their sexual orientation, and rationalizing why they think it’s still ok to mistreat gays so long as they stop short of murdering them with rocks because Jesus came so now that’s extra.

Of course, let’s also not forget who is projecting and are the real child molesters. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...about-sexual-abuse-in-the-evangelical-church/
Those religious leaders, and those in their flock, did themselves nor the whole idea of organized "religion" any favors by supporting trump. A whole generation of potential parishioners, aka customers, will be now lost as they see the extreme hypocrisy of those who would claim to be there to "save them".

Those religious leaders, and those in their flock, did themselves nor the whole idea of organized "religion" any favors by supporting trump. A whole generation of potential parishioners, aka customers, will be now lost as they see the extreme hypocrisy of those who would claim to be there to "save them".

Maybe @Lion Eyes can point out the bible passage that addresses not selling pastry to gay people? I am aware of the golden rule, which not only seems to contradict the bigoty baker’s line of thinking but, read literally according to King James, also seems to support gay men, uh, well, you know....

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you: do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

The NIV homophobes apparently felt the need to change it.

Maybe @Lion Eyes can point out the bible passage that addresses not selling pastry to gay people? I am aware of the golden rule, which not only seems to contradict the bigoty baker’s line of thinking but, read literally according to King James, also seems to support gay men, uh, well, you know....

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you: do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

The NIV homophobes apparently felt the need to change it.

Here's the truth... nobody gives a shit that you're gay. Just like you don't give a shit that I'm straight. We don't need a parade to celebrate our sexuality. You're a bunch of attention whores. And furthermore, you get off on the shock value, so don't be surprised that someone wants to deck you when you show up looking like THIS while marching in your little "look at us... we're gay and you can't do anything about it" parade. What you really hate isn't "bigotry"... what you HATE is not getting attention. Waving your little rainbow flags at sporting events. Why? Nobody needs to know you're gay while watching soccer. Nobody gives a fuck that you're gay. Go live your life and stop begging to be special.

1592522345007.png

Here's the truth... nobody gives a shit that you're gay. Just like you don't give a shit that I'm straight. We don't need a parade to celebrate our sexuality. You're a bunch of attention whores. And furthermore, you get off on the shock value, so don't be surprised that someone wants to deck you when you show up looking like THIS while marching in your little "look at us... we're gay and you can't do anything about it" parade. What you really hate isn't "bigotry"... what you HATE is not getting attention. Waving your little rainbow flags at sporting events. Why? Nobody needs to know you're gay while watching soccer. Nobody gives a fuck that you're gay. Go live your life and stop begging to be special.

That's it? You're getting lazy again.

I actually had a gay buddy in college. I told him the same thing. If you want people to be more comfortable accepting you, stop going out of your way to piss everybody off by shoving your sexuality in their faces.

View attachment 7750

Stereotyping isn’t fair cuz ya’ll wear hoods and robes.2650F1CF-CBB2-4BD8-AC1C-58A66F9CC45F.jpeg

Back