Not a minute or penny more!

You must be really hurting without professional sports or "sandbagged" 11-year-old soccer tourneys to complain about.

One of many things revealed by COVID-19 has been most folks did just fine without Professional Sports.

I for one, refuse to spend any more time or money supporting ANY Professional Sport under these pathetic and cowardly conditions.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...mands-repeal-of-ban-on-kneeling-during-anthem

They're just jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else. Gotta strike while the iron is hot. The Sacramento Kings announcer, for a couple of decades, was forced to resign for saying "All lives matter." The country has lost its fucking mind.

Seems like you are looking for a space free from trouble. A safe space perhaps.

You shouldn't make any plans to go to MLS games if you are so bothered.

View attachment 7536
Thanks for the heads up. I won’t watch or waste dollars with MLS. I guess nobody learned from the NFL 2016 season?

I can't afford NFL or NBA games and I would never go to MLS game unless it was a free ticket, so let me say that up front. Going into LA for Hoops or NFL game might be risky if you accidentally wear a read shirt. If I could afford it, I would look to take in a game and personally have no issue with someone kneeling for their own rights. I understand many that will only kneel for Jesus when he comes back. Many are kneeling for unfair police brutality and I understand that. The flag has a kneeling message as well for Vets and patriotic Americans who will die for the flag and what it means to them. My Scottish brethren were told to kneel to England or else and I find that tough for those folks. Maybe we should just let sports be sports. Peace to all. I still think the little kids should be allowed sports. Teenagers will find a lot of others things to get into and that might be really good or really bad, depending on what their getting into with not much to do.

That would be great. It's so dumb to play it before a game starts. We don't do it for plays. We don't do it before business meetings. We don't do it at restaurants. The networks don't broadcast it. It's patriotism theater.

Giving 2 weeks of media coverage to George Floyd is hood rat theater. What's the difference?

Back