No games until 2021

Ronaldo had COVID. That's it, season is done. (Kidding on the season being done.)

if Americans weren’t such self-pitying p**sies, however, we could end up having the greatest generation in world history

Americans weren’t ‘p**sies’ and I hope they aren’t that sexiest pejorative you choose to use (sexist).

We had the ‘greatest generation’ and they fought for the freedoms that are being discussed here.

Anyone referring to a Surf Cup study supporting why it’s safe to spend money on Surf Cup is desperate and knows why their “study” is bullshit. Seriously, your “study” is embarrassing.

So you don't think the data they collected is valid? Why not?

Let me turn this around a bit. Do you think we should re-open anything? If so what? If not, when do you think we should? I'm curious how you would approach re-opening anything. Or do you think we need to wait for a vaccine before we do anything?

Not an easy situation, had a sore throat the other day and within minutes looking to get tested.
Cra Cra
This is what is scary. People may "just" have a cold but the symptoms are so close it's going to cause panic. I am nervous to report any nasal symptoms to my doctor right now!

So you don't think the data they collected is valid? Why not?

Let me turn this around a bit. Do you think we should re-open anything? If so what? If not, when do you think we should? I'm curious how you would approach re-opening anything. Or do you think we need to wait for a vaccine before we do anything?
He can't answer that question.

Nope, not sitting down.

How many people are dying because people under 19 are spreading it? We all know it’s uncommon for them to kill each other, but how many other people are they killing? How many are they infecting when they carpool to their sports? When they check into hotel rooms? When they eat out? When they go home? And while I’m asking, how many people need to die overall before you will be willing to admit that you were wrong?

Of course, the answer is that you don’t care how many people die in order for your kid to play their little kiddie sport. Her coach? Fine. School teacher? Whatevs. Her teammate’s parent? Sure, they never signed up for snacks anyway. It’s the American way to not give a s**t about anyone other than yourself which, of course, is exactly why you’re still in this predicament.

Not sure it's that people dont give a s*** but that your health is not my responsibility. If someone doesnt feel safe, is at higher risk or has high risk at home, then the burden is on that family to keep themselves safe. For me this is not about soccer, my daughters education is paramount and virtual learning is not anywhere close to being ok. Let me flip this on you, how many additional suicides because of this lockdown are you ok with?

Americans weren’t ‘p**sies’ and I hope they aren’t that sexiest pejorative you choose to use (sexist).

We had the ‘greatest generation’ and they fought for the freedoms that are being discussed here.
Had.
Freedoms could all be gone soon.

Not sure it's that people dont give a s*** but that your health is not my responsibility. If someone doesnt feel safe, is at higher risk or has high risk at home, then the burden is on that family to keep themselves safe. For me this is not about soccer, my daughters education is paramount and virtual learning is not anywhere close to being ok. Let me flip this on you, how many additional suicides because of this lockdown are you ok with?

Sounds like EOTL’s comment that personal freedom requires personal responsibility. Curious how he will argue with you.

... wait, that contacts his/her argument about lockdowns and mandates.

Your daughter’s soccer career is not my responsibility. Thank god we have a governor who is keeping people alive.

Sounds like EOTL’s comment that personal freedom requires personal responsibility. Curious how he will argue with you.

... wait, that contacts his/her argument about lockdowns and mandates.

I should also add that your “f**k other people, I don’t give a s**t about anyone else’s health or welfare” is the exact reason your kid can’t play soccer or go to school right now. It is the American Way. You are getting exactly what you deserve.

I should also add that your “f**k other people, I don’t give a s**t about anyone else’s health or welfare” is the exact reason your kid can’t play soccer or go to school right now. It is the American Way. You are getting exactly what you deserve.

Really?! We go straight to unfounded personal attacks. I certainly don’t hope you parent as you preach here.

No, it's the California Way

Your daughter’s soccer career is not my responsibility. Thank god we have a governor who is keeping people alive.
You're right, its hers and hers alone...but she doesnt have that choice now does she? Glad to see you can distinguish between individual responsibilities but I'll write it again because your reading skills obviously aren't up to par, for me this isnt about soccer.

Sounds like someone is cracking from the pressure of being on lockdown for some time...you forgot to answer how many kids are you ok with committing suicide because of the lockdown you're struggling to deal with.

I think this governor is pretty incompetent. We went to the Arsenal challenge in AZ. it was well organized and there were so many California teams. People actually followed the rules and kept distance. While in CA, people organize their own games and no rules are followed. Does California have a better control of Covid than AZ? No.

Back