No games until 2021

Super Sorry Sunday

I first want to say super sorry to all the kids. It doesnt matter if you have two parents, one parent or no parents and you are in foster care. The kids need to be at the top. I told my kids sorry yesterday for how messed up the adults are. For the record, I said sorry for my short comings as well. I'm also super sorry to all my friends. I tend to think I'm right and I talk 90% of the time and with strong emotions. My best friend Bruno is a great listener and he let me have it yesterday. Called me out and helped me calm down. Were 100% opposite but man, we love each other so much and can challenge each other in great times of challenge. Lastly, I'm super sorry to all of you. Have a great Sunday everyone and say sorry when you can. If you get caught telling a lie, cough it up and say sorry. If your speeding and CHP pulls you over, say sorry and hope for the best.
please take your meds ASAP

please take your meds ASAP
I found my meds Jim and feel very calm today and at peace with myself. Talk about being stuck here for a long time, yikes!!! This is a great song btw. Peace to all and again, super sorry and I have moved on. Its's all yours folks, meaning I will stfu 90% of the time and let others talk it up on da forum. In fact, I have nothing else to say until November 4th. Hap at it and let it rip folks. I will just lurk. Super sorry again and please, please find that mercy in you :)

Crush , you spam the boards with your nonsense. Honestly you have made these boards unenjoyable again with your rambling nonsense...

Personally your post are mindless and lack any value or input here. Take a break and stop holding these boards hijack.

Spend time with your family , you care more about your stupid persona and screen names then you do your own family.

How many post a day do you do each and every day and how frequent...too much we all say!!

You are the biggest kook in the lineup. stay out of the soccer section and take your mindless babble to the off topic section .

Please Please Please take a extended vacation so we can talk real soccer here

Crush , you spam the boards with your nonsense. Honestly you have made these boards unenjoyable again with your rambling nonsense...

Personally your post are mindless and lack any value or input here. Take a break and stop holding these boards hijack.

Spend time with your family , you care more about your stupid persona and screen names then you do your own family.

How many post a day do you do each and every day and how frequent...too much we all say!!

You are the biggest kook in the lineup. stay out of the soccer section and take your mindless babble to the off topic section .

Sorry, Karen, but I like Crush.
If you don't like someone, ignore future works just fine.

Thank you for the kind words and advice Team Manager. I never sit in a line up btw, I have my own secret spot.....you think I sit in a line up......hahahahahaha!!!!!! I spend every single day with the fearsome foursome. We love each other so much. I love soccer and i will always share soccer and other soccer related things. Espy ignores me and you can do the same. Have a great Monday and super sorry if you feel I hijacked the socal forum. Hahahahaha, baaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa. You give me way too much credit. I just talk too much and I will take it down 90%. Yo, when we playing soccer in socal so we can talk soccer?

hilarious , did you get to fifty posts yet today barney!
You're HPD must be kicking in.
Your such the name caller Team Manager. You sound like that Canyon dude calling me Uncle Rico last year. In the last two days or so you called me Kook & Barney. Plus, let's not forget the classic Dame fool, crazy dad on meds or off his meds, ignored by all and now diagnosed with HPD by 46?
What HPD means?
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is part of a larger group of psychological disorders, called “Cluster B” personality disorders. Disorders in this category are generally categorized as being dramatic, emotional, or erratic. People with HPD have a distorted mental image of themselves.
Are you serious? I'm the hijacker? Listen Team Manager 46 n 2 and probably investor in all this BS. PAY PER PLAY is soon to be over pal!!!

Anyone have any ideas on what new guidelines the Governor is putting out tomorrow? I'm curious if anyone has any hunches.
I got this 46n2 avatar calling me names for posting all the time on here. I have so many hunches by I don;t want to be accused of being a hijacker of all the threads. I will lay low and not hop on this wave like posers do.

Anyone have any ideas on what new guidelines the Governor is putting out tomorrow? I'm curious if anyone has any hunches.

Large Theme parks

Gov. Gavin Newsom said long-awaited COVID-19 health and safety guidelines for the state’s theme parks will be announced Tuesday, Oct. 20, but Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood and other larger parks may be unhappy with the new reopening plans.

Newsom said during a news conference on Monday, Oct. 19 that amusement parks reopening guidelines will be released by California Health and Human Services secretary Mark Ghaly on Tuesday.

Youth sports update hopefully soon but just like the theme parks some like LA maybe unhappy due to tiering or other restrictions.

T
[

Even from the description the team started 2 seasons in bronze. In some clubs that absolutely demand a promoted team age 8-10 that's enough to get the coach let go (or at a minimum for the team to suffer some major disruptions). Assuming the team didn't use the other gold old strategy (lose the dead weight, promote in some really fast kids),, I'd be curious to hear how they managed to hold it together that long in the early years.
There is no need to ever play bronze. Coast allows the team/club to select bronze or silver. Was it a coaching decision to place the team correctly?

T

There is no need to ever play bronze. Coast allows the team/club to select bronze or silver. Was it a coaching decision to place the team correctly?
Unless they’ve changed the way they do things at CSL, you can’t play in silver unless you have at least 7 players who have already played at that level or above previously. So new teams have to start in bronze and earn promotion.

I’m guessing there are probably exceptions; maybe some bigger clubs can lobby to start higher regardless of the level of players as they pay a lot of money to CSL or perhaps have a history of strong teams.

Keeping players together is a challenge if you are in bronze for more than a season or two max; there is definitely a stigma attached to being a perceived ‘low level’ bronze team.

Most of us put him and all his alias’s on ignore. It helps sift thru the garbage talk.

Unless they’ve changed the way they do things at CSL, you can’t play in silver unless you have at least 7 players who have already played at that level or above previously. So new teams have to start in bronze and earn promotion.

I’m guessing there are probably exceptions; maybe some bigger clubs can lobby to start higher regardless of the level of players as they pay a lot of money to CSL or perhaps have a history of strong teams.

Keeping players together is a challenge if you are in bronze for more than a season or two max; there is definitely a stigma attached to being a perceived ‘low level’ bronze team.

My son's team 3 years ago tried to start in silver. Lobbied hard. They wouldn't let them. Wound up winning the bronze division, some games by like 20-0. But when they hit league cup they were easily swept by other upper level silver and silver elite teams because the players hadn't played at that level of competition before.

Most of us put him and all his alias’s on ignore. It helps sift thru the garbage talk.
Sandy, where have you been? One day I will share all the positive PMs I get almost every week, like "Were with you bro, keep it up." Or, "I'm super sorry to hear about what happen three years ago and_____________________________." "I would share more but I dont want to be retaliated against and labeled by past Docs on here." It's the PMs and little love from the likes of Eagle that keep me going. It's you Sandy, 46 n 2 and Espy that bring attention to me by responding and actually say, "Must of us ignore him" except you? Come on Sandy, you need to practice what you preach. I'm full of garbage. Garbage in and garbage out. What are you full of? The key is to really ignore me and just dont worry about me and say nothing. BTW, big props on getting a "like" by Espy. That is a great accomplishment and should be a badge of honor for you. Pay to play folks are struggling right about now. Tough times for sure and I will be more sensitive to others who played in that arena.

Sandy, where have you been? One day I will share all the positive PMs I get almost every week, like "Were with you bro, keep it up." Or, "I'm super sorry to hear about what happen three years ago and_____________________________." "I would share more but I dont want to be retaliated against and labeled by past Docs on here." It's the PMs and little love from the likes of Eagle that keep me going. It's you Sandy, 46 n 2 and Espy that bring attention to me by responding and actually say, "Must of us ignore him" except you? Come on Sandy, you need to practice what you preach. I'm full of garbage. Garbage in and garbage out. What are you full of? The key is to really ignore me and just dont worry about me and say nothing. BTW, big props on getting a "like" by Espy. That is a great accomplishment and should be a badge of honor for you. Pay to play folks are struggling right about now. Tough times for sure and I will be more sensitive to others who played in that arena.

Crush, ignore the people giving you a hard time seriously...it's negative energy nobody needs right now

Back