Let Them Play CA

You're doing too much single cause analysis there.

Why would you expect a Christmas spike in an area which is already in a decline caused by herd immunity? You'd expect a mild change to the rate of decline.

Christmas spikes would be in the areas which have not yet peaked.

You've gone to the other extreme. If you had true herd immunity, we wouldn't need a vaccine. But I think we agree....it's a factor that contributes....but it's not the sole driver (which is where we started where you blamed socialization). If you remove the socialization, you still get basically what happened. f you remove the X mas travel, you still get basically what happened.

p.s. please explain the N....makes no sense if you are a data guy.

He stuffed elderly into care facility killing thousands. Great pick creepy joe.

Magat desperation is palpable. So much losing. Bigly.

Lost the election. Lost congress. Lost everything they want in CA. Lost more than 60 lawsuits. Lost their coup. Lost their claim the election was stolen. What a sorry bunch of sad sacks. Just like their sad loser leader who can’t even muster the “courage” to show up to the inauguration. So pathetic. And starting tomorrow they will be forced to endure complete sentences.

Magat desperation is palpable. So much losing. Bigly.

Lost the election. Lost congress. Lost everything they want in CA. Lost more than 60 lawsuits. Lost their coup. Lost their claim the election was stolen. What a sorry bunch of sad sacks. Just like their sad loser leader who can’t even muster the “courage” to show up to the inauguration. So pathetic. And starting tomorrow they will be forced to endure complete sentences.

Does that mean you will soon display the ability to use complete sentences? I’m doubtful.

How is ’adulting’ going for you? Are you excited about your career options?

It is in ‘off topic’ and has been for some time thanks to EOTL.

Whiner thinks sad Gavin Newsom recall efforts constitute “soccer talk”. I’m all for talking soccer if you want to do that. But magats can’t help themselves, so whatevs.

He stuffed elderly into care facility killing thousands. Great pick creepy joe.

You're right, first IT removed ITs mother from the care facility and then IT stuffed covid patients into the homes for the elderly and killed them all, by the 1000s.

You've gone to the other extreme. If you had true herd immunity, we wouldn't need a vaccine. But I think we agree....it's a factor that contributes....but it's not the sole driver (which is where we started where you blamed socialization). If you remove the socialization, you still get basically what happened. f you remove the X mas travel, you still get basically what happened.

p.s. please explain the N....makes no sense if you are a data guy.
There is no true herd immunity. Herd immunity always depends on behavior patterns.

A population might be herd immune under assumptions of mask usage and social distancing. If that same population takes up karaoke and speed dating, cases will rise despite “immunity”.

I don’t need to know your kids to know how this will end for you. Estranged from your children without a doubt. From your defensive tone, I can tell even you know which way the wind is blowing.

You're just jealous Ewok. I have 2 beautiful daughters. One is 17 and the other 11. One is an athlete with a 4.5gpa aspiriring to be a doctor. My little one loves music. Plays the clarinet and is also a straight A student. They are intelligent beautiful young ladies but still have that little girl innocence that only a father can understand. They will both be very successful as they mature into adulthood and I cherish every minute with them something you will never have or be able to appreciate.

I don't think all the people in airports over Xmas paid for their plane tickets with poultry plant salaries. Those were mostly white collar travellers.

You're trying to use low income essential workers to justify recreational social gatherings for the middle and upper class.
If your looking at the CA Case demographics, yah.....

Whiner thinks sad Gavin Newsom recall efforts constitute “soccer talk”. I’m all for talking soccer if you want to do that. But magats can’t help themselves, so whatevs.

We already know you have your own reality in which you feel like you’re doing some sort of public service with all of these magat posts.

Please take a moment to reflect again on who said what and when in this thread.

I believe it was you that justified your rants with “this is a COVID thread”... Only to spew more magat drivel before Dominic moved the topic due to your behavior.

‘Adults’ take responsibility for the consequences of their actions.

We already know you have your own reality in which you feel like you’re doing some sort of public service with all of these magat posts.

I believe it was you that justified your rants with “this is a COVID thread”... Only to spew more magat drivel before Dominic moved the topic due to your behavior.

‘Adults’ take responsibility for the consequences of their actions.
Que the next violent, demeaning verbal attack.....only comes from one person.....

There is no true herd immunity. Herd immunity always depends on behavior patterns.

A population might be herd immune under assumptions of mask usage and social distancing. If that same population takes up karaoke and speed dating, cases will rise despite “immunity”.

Here's where the issue is....takes up karaoake, speed dating, or work....but someone has to work or we all die

@EOTL

Did you take the time to review your history here in this thread?

Now... back to ‘adulting’. How’s that going for you?

@EOTL

Did you take the time to review your history here in this thread?

Now... back to ‘adulting’. How’s that going for you?

Actually it was @Kicker4Life who took the first personal swipe at someone in this thread. Magats didn’t like hearing that it’s a bad idea to hold a rally to support school sports, ‘cuz of all the death going on and all, so he decided to go at me. God forbid someone disagree with him. Good thing I’m not a whiny magat snowflake.

BTW, did y’all remember to collect the wall money from Mexico? I think tomorrow is the deadline.

Dad4 politely asked you to move your discussion to ‘off-topic’. You were ‘trolling’ right out of the gate with Covid charts.

“ If you want to argue about covid, go to the covid thread.

I happen to disagree with Kicker on this, but there is no need to argue it yet again, here.”

Your reply:

The point of the thread is about covid. So no.

Now you’re going all full tilt political bigot and acting a fool.

Seems there are a lot of questions you selectively ignore. Not to dissimilar from your audience as you continue to neuter yourself with those that add you to their ignore list.

By all means keep speaking!

‘Adulting’ is hard sometimes. What’s your experience been?

Here's where the issue is....takes up karaoake, speed dating, or work....but someone has to work or we all die
Who is advocating for an end to work?

I am saying people should back off on the indoor social gatherings. If you fill the ICU with dinner party victims, you have no room left for people who got sick at work.

Who is advocating for an end to work?

I am saying people should back off on the indoor social gatherings. If you fill the ICU with dinner party victims, you have no room left for people who got sick at work.
Yeah, but where we started this....it's not what's filling up the ICU. It might make the situation worse, but it's not driving it....otherwise the distribution would be more uniform across zip codes.

Dad4 politely asked you to move your discussion to ‘off-topic’. You were ‘trolling’ right out of the gate with Covid charts.

“ If you want to argue about covid, go to the covid thread.

I happen to disagree with Kicker on this, but there is no need to argue it yet again, here.”

Your reply:

Now you’re going all full tilt political bigot and acting a fool.

Seems there are a lot of questions you selectively ignore. Not to dissimilar from your audience as you continue to neuter yourself with those that add you to their ignore list.

By all means keep speaking!

‘Adulting’ is hard sometimes. What’s your experience been?

I disagreed with the idea that it is a good idea to hold a rally to return to school sports right now. I can see how you would think that relying on facts and data constitute trolling. Facts and data make it very clear how stupid it is to hold rallies about returning to school sports right now, and magats can’t handle facts and data. Notably, I was not alone with my perspective. The entire point of this thread was covid. That was the point of the proposed rallies, it is the reason for not having HS sports right now that the rallies were intended to protest. Y’all just want a one-sided, fact free safe space. So snowflakey.

Like I said earlier, the first personal swipe was your buddy. I’m happy to play.

Yeah, but where we started this....it's not what's filling up the ICU. It might make the situation worse, but it's not driving it....otherwise the distribution would be more uniform across zip codes.
Who said there is a single cause driving cases?

You have several factors each making the situation worse. Some are essential, and some are completely unnecessary.

I am just saying it is important to minimize the unnecessary factors.

I disagreed with the idea that it is a good idea to hold a rally to return to school sports right now. I can see how you would think that relying on facts and data constitute trolling. Facts and data make it very clear how stupid it is to hold rallies about returning to school sports right now, and magats can’t handle facts and data. Notably, I was not alone with my perspective. The entire point of this thread was covid. That was the point of the proposed rallies, it is the reason for not having HS sports right now that the rallies were intended to protest. Y’all just want a one-sided, fact free safe space. So snowflakey.

Like I said earlier, the first personal swipe was your buddy. I’m happy to play.

Aside from the fact you just denied the same, just a few posts ago.... “kicker started it”... mature, not.

Ironic that it was a Dad that asked you to behave and follow the rules of the forum. Your response was predictably juvenile.

Responsibility, like ‘adulting’ may be out of your grasp at present.

Back