League Game Scores

Sorry, I guess we missed you at the small tournaments like Surf Cup, Blues Cup and Albion Cup to name a few.

Look, congrats on making the final. I not trying to knock you. I am just saying if you want your spot at the top come play the top teams more often. The other teams want the competition too! Plus, that comment was really more for Ole.

Good luck!!

Oh we'll be at Surf and Blues this year just like our 09s and 10s always are. Couldn't make it work last summer because our team was formed so late that many families already had summer plans that prevented us from fielding a team. Never again Albion though with their lame 20 min halves.

My youngest is an 09. I am familiar. Also understand what outside training is. I asked about the 2011 team and you know why.....
We’re confused I’m a 2011 parent and no one on our team has any idea WTF you’re talking about???please as Kaiku said Enlighten is! Man I tell ya, ppl will say anything and hide behind the computer what do you refer to those types??? Trolls? Go back to your cave!

So is Rob Rennie the sole coach of the Blues team now? What happened to Mulligan? It is two heavyweight clubs doing battle for supremacy with two of the most renowned coaches in SoCal. Lately that rivalry has seemed a little one sided at all age levels and I do not expect anything different here. I had the pleasure of catching the 2nd of half of Eagles win over Rebels and they are a solid team with very skilled players. BUT the Blues are the absolute best of the best and have scored 6 or more goals on Legends, Galaxy OC, SD Surf (2x), LA Surf SO, Blues Sarabia, Blues Forsyth and Warriors just in the month of January alone. My prediction is 6-1 Blues

I think Slammers Huie takes the Governors Cup 2-0 and Blues Lime 2012 take the Mayors Cup 3-2 against SDSC
Rob rennie is the coach for both 2012 teams, 2011, 2010 and 2009. Mulligan handed off the 2011’s mid year to Rob rennie.

The Warriors could have made the Finals for presidents sad they didn't try. please DM if you made the finals for presidents and want a friendly.

You're talking about records from 6+ months back.
Let me clarify before you jump on Ole's recent record from what was it Thanksgiving? Anyway, my 6+ months comment refers to baby Blues and warriors against Eagles. That's way in the past. No chance of it happening these days. You wanna put it to the test, will provide the fields. Dm me.

Let me clarify before you jump on Ole's recent record from what was it Thanksgiving? Anyway, my 6+ months comment refers to baby Blues and warriors against Eagles. That's way in the past. No chance of it happening these days. You wanna put it to the test, will provide the fields. Dm me.
Let’s run that round robin...Why are you making excuses for other teams? ;)

Back