League Game Scores

The Warriors could have made the Finals for presidents sad they didn't try. please DM if you made the finals for presidents and want a friendly.
No way they make the final. The top two teams are flight 1. Even then there is a huge difference.

No way they make the final. The top two teams are flight 1. Even then there is a huge difference.
:oops::oops::oops:

Let it rest!! I know it’s Fun to talk hypotheticals and what if’s but We didn’t enter in Presidents nor did we make the final in Mayors. There’s so many talented teams that didn’t even make it out of the group stages. Shit happens...especially in tournaments.

Shout out to Blues 2012s though. Top 5 in my book. #8 dropped two hat tricks on us and completely took over when her team needed her to

You're right. Let them handle their own business. We're ready. So we have Eagles and Warriors. Ole, you in? How about Baby Blues? You guys came up to Camarillo before, what's one more time?
Music to my ears... Not sure how serious this is but if you guys do decide to play scrimmages and need an additional team please let me know. I can rearrange some 2011 players so we can join.

Music to my ears... Not sure how serious this is but if you guys do decide to play scrimmages and need an additional team please let me know. I can rearrange some 2011 players so we can join.

Awesome. I will definitely try to set something up now that I know we have a few teams interested. Will reach out when I've locked down dates. For those teams not doing a spring season there's so much dead time in the spring so it's always good to do a round robin or two to get ready for the upcoming tournaments.

Every scoreline has a story behind it. Players/refs/illness/weather/new players....none of that matters because the scores will follow you and every team has something going on. We still go off games that happened 6+ months ago because the results matter...if they don’t why keep score at all? You can say whatever you want but the scores will do all the talking for you
If you're referring to me I didn't say they don't matter, I'm saying that those results you won't see again.

You're really beating a dead horse here. Okay so we all know now that you think Warriors and 2012 Blues would have made it far in Presidents. Maybe they would maybe they wouldn't have, but since they didn't enter into presidents for whatever reasons there's no way of knowing, so why keep going on about it?

Sounds like a convenient excuse. Considering the Warriors and Blues Lime/Heartbreakers records against Eagles and Ole it’s easy to think they both would have fared well
#23 was not there.... she scored over 60 goals in CSL ... there second best player #20 defender/ slash winger was also not there...... #23 was not there either for the thanksgiving tournament... Slammers HB beat Ole 2-0 at that tournament.... State Cup Ole beat HB Slammers 2-1 with #20 and #23 scoring the game winning Goal..... I say this just to keep things in perspective.....

#23 was not there.... she scored over 60 goals in CSL ... there second best player #20 defender/ slash winger was also not there...... #23 was not there either for the thanksgiving tournament... Slammers HB beat Ole 2-0 at that tournament.... State Cup Ole beat HB Slammers 2-1 with #20 and #23 scoring the game winning Goal..... I say this just to keep things in perspective.....
As a independent scout, I thought I would never be taking about or covering youth soccer at such a young age.. but the reality is theres allot of quality, even from players at this age....Ive been doing research and confirmed with my sources...

It’s crazy that you’re an independent scout but you can tell us all about random friendlies that were set up 2 days before with the location unconfirmed until the day of.

At the end of the day, it was a friendly and it really isn’t a big deal. Yes, players were missing. And it was a friendly so our coach tried new formations, played players in positions they’ve never played before and rotated playing time heavily. It’s nice to try new things against a good team like Ole Red to see how works.

Its hilarious that the score is mentioned and we have Eagle & Ole Black parents and now an “independent scout” rush to make excuses for a team that is not even their own. Why?

It’s crazy that you’re an independent scout but you can tell us all about random friendlies that were set up 2 days before with the location unconfirmed until the day of.

At the end of the day, it was a friendly and it really isn’t a big deal. Yes, players were missing. And it was a friendly so our coach tried new formations, played players in positions they’ve never played before and rotated playing time heavily. It’s nice to try new things against a good team like Ole Red to see how works.

Its hilarious that the score is mentioned and we have Eagle & Ole Black parents and now an “independent scout” rush to make excuses for a team that is not even their own. Why?
My intention was not to make excuses for Ole. I think both Ole and Warriors are very good teams that we are lucky to have in our area and get to play against, whether it be on the big stage or in friendlies. I brought the other factors up because I was getting tired of "Warriors and 2012 Blues would have made it far in Presidents" that's not even coming from the teams themselves. Again, maybe they would and maybe they wouldn't have but how about once you (not you you) let us know that this is how you feel about it don't go on and on about it. Let's respect the teams that chose to battle it out in Presidents rather than saying that because this happened in a friendly means such and such. Doesn't mean anything.

My intention was not to make excuses for Ole. I think both Ole and Warriors are very good teams that we are lucky to have in our area and get to play against, whether it be on the big stage or in friendlies
I’ve told some of y'all off this board but the respect is mutual. Your team brings out the best in our girls and we respect the competitiveness. My daughter had the chance to go out to Juke with a few of your girls too and she had a blast. I know you weren’t intentionally trying to make excuses for anyone but @J0g0_B0nit0 has an excuse for everything (Did you know Ole Black has 4 2012s on it?) IMO, in this setting its disrespectful to even bring up who wasn’t there because you’re publically discrediting the players who were there and there were some bad ass players there in the Ole shirt that day.

Comment was intended for @mOrelife...

You have also overlooked San Diego SC in the would have made it far in Presidents group of teams I have talked about and is a team we will discuss a lot in the near future.

I enjoy reading your analysis and opinions but have you really seen this team play?

They consistently play down against club's 3rd teams or smaller clubs to collect trophies. When they have played the top teams in SD they get blown out. Our favorite joystick coach from the Blast beat them big and Rebels took care of them in tournament play. Never seen them play any of the bigger clubs (Blues, Legends, Surf, Galaxy, Albion). They also play down in the Presidio league. I know these girls are 8 and I love watching them play but it is hard to believe they "make it far in the Presidents". Two of the top SD clubs, that would handle them pretty easily, only got to the first round of the knockout. Do you think they are better than The Blast, Albion and Surf? None of those teams made it out of their group. I am pretty sure SDSC would have their hands full with any of those three teams. I don't think they have been overlooked until they play a Presidents level schedule.

Hope they work hard, improve, challenge themselves and have fun so they can be in the discussion for one of the top teams but they are not close yet.

I do not mean to beat a dead horse but there is very little discussion about how team's state cups games have gone or what teams are doing after state cup. I take a lot of pride in being able to accurately guess outcomes so I will admit that I do like to pat myself on the back when something I have said in the past comes to fruition. You have also overlooked San Diego SC in the would have made it far in Presidents group of teams I have talked about and is a team we will discuss a lot in the near future.
Blues beat blast at albion cup.
3-0 and 4-0

I enjoy reading your analysis and opinions but have you really seen this team play?

They consistently play down against club's 3rd teams or smaller clubs to collect trophies. When they have played the top teams in SD they get blown out. Our favorite joystick coach from the Blast beat them big and Rebels took care of them in tournament play. Never seen them play any of the bigger clubs (Blues, Legends, Surf, Galaxy, Albion). They also play down in the Presidio league. I know these girls are 8 and I love watching them play but it is hard to believe they "make it far in the Presidents". Two of the top SD clubs, that would handle them pretty easily, only got to the first round of the knockout. Do you think they are better than The Blast, Albion and Surf? None of those teams made it out of their group. I am pretty sure SDSC would have their hands full with any of those three teams. I don't think they have been overlooked until they play a Presidents level schedule.

Hope they work hard, improve, challenge themselves and have fun so they can be in the discussion for one of the top teams but they are not close yet.
Glad this got brought up so that it can have a little context. This team ended up being better than expected to be honest. Kept the 6 kids that were left from the team before that won a couple games the entire year before. Added 3 girls from rec and made a team. They didn't really start training until into May, by then the league was set and summer schedule was made. The only blowout against an SD team was to the Blast team back in June. They did beat Albion and Rebels in May and lost a couple times to Rebels 3-2. The struggle with the team was that there was no goalie and a couple players just not near the same level. In the big scheme of things, it worked for this year as it allowed all of the girls to play equal throughout the year. Cost a couple finals results including Rebels but they all played. When deciding on state cup, we had multiple things to consider. First, we knew our top forward would be gone. Second, if we play presidents are we ok with not playing those three players? In the end we decided to have the girls play. They are all playing and having fun. Too be completely frank, the pick up of the keeper before state cup has been the game changer. Not only is she very good in goal, it keeps us from having to put our best players in goal(it rotated with all players all year). The team will be much different next year as the new coach has added a couple very good players and kept the keeper. They will be playing those teams more often and will in time compete very well.

Back