League Game Scores

I saw the end of this game and not sure I would say they were "run up and down the field". Those goals all came from well struck shots from outside the box. That defense jammed you up pretty good but you made some good adjustments to take the game. Congrats! The forward that had at least one of those goals is quite a player.

Time for Ole and Eagles to put on their big girl shorts and start playing in the big tournaments now. Hope to see you next summer.

The Eagles will finally get pounded like the rest of us have been all year. Good Luck!!

When does the transfer window open?

What are you even talking about? We've played Blues Mulligan in both our own tournament in the spring before we had a full team and then again in ManCity. In ManCity we even played them twice. In fact all we played was various Blues teams in that tournament.

Also, if you knew anything about Eagles you would know that our younger teams generally play in all the big tournaments.

What are you even talking about? We've played Blues Mulligan in both our own tournament in the spring before we had a full team and then again in ManCity. In ManCity we even played them twice. In fact all we played was various Blues teams in that tournament.

Also, if you knew anything about Eagles you would know that our younger teams generally play in all the big tournaments.

Who gets credit for the teams imorovemt?

Rumor has it the parents hired another coach for team training since they weren't happy with the typical kick ball by being taught by Tim Kelly.

I saw the end of this game and not sure I would say they were "run up and down the field". Those goals all came from well struck shots from outside the box. That defense jammed you up pretty good but you made some good adjustments to take the game. Congrats! The forward that had at least one of those goals is quite a player.

Time for Ole and Eagles to put on their big girl shorts and start playing in the big tournaments now. Hope to see you next summer.

The Eagles will finally get pounded like the rest of us have been all year. Good Luck!!

When does the transfer window open?
Our big girls pants tho? We’ve played in plenty of big tournaments,t

Rumor has it the parents hired another coach for team training since they weren't happy with the typical kick ball by being taught by Tim Kelly.
Thats TOTALLY not true... yes some may get some private training on the side as with any other soccer player that needs more than just 2-3 team practices. BUT Coach Tim is the shit... the proof is in the pudding so why are u guys so bitter!! His teams WIN!! People can’t NEVER just give these 8year olds their props ... like damn we made it to the Championship let our team soak in the glory without all the fucking HATE!! If you guys are that interested come to Silver Lakes on the 9th and watch them in the flesh!!! Let’s Go Eagles lets show the soccer world that there is a lot of talent coming from the north.... PERIOD!!

You must have missed that the Eagles 09 team also coached by Tim won state cup the last 2 years.

But to answer your question, nope no other coach for team training. Some of the girls get their own outside training, others don't. Just like any other team.

You must have missed that the Eagles 09 team also coached by Tim won state cup the last 2 years.

But to answer your question, nope no other coach for team training. Some of the girls get their own outside training, others don't. Just like any other team.
If you can't make the Gaffers teams, Coach Tim should 100% be your second choice he is amazing and has a long track record of Winning.

My youngest is an 09. I am familiar. Also understand what outside training is. I asked about the 2011 team and you know why.....

Congrats Ole' on the win ! Keep proving everyone wrong
I watched Eagles play last weekend for only one half and I will say that every girl playing could carry the ball. Does Eagles play possession soccer? No they don't. Do they need to? No they don't
P
I watched Eagles play last weekend for only one half and I will say that every girl playing could carry the ball. Does Eagles play possession soccer? No they don't. Do they need to? No they don't
well possession soccer or not... we are in the Championship game so I guess we are definitely doing something right... went from non existing to well known in a couple of months... I’ll take it!! I love the Eagles 2011 team I think they are the shit ... defensive line is powerful and our forwards can score at will ... what more can u ask for from a group of 7 and 8 year olds?

Final score prediction?
well possession soccer or not... we are in the Championship game so I guess we are definitely doing something right... went from non existing to well known in a couple of months... I’ll take it!! I love the Eagles 2011 team I think they are the shit ... defensive line is powerful and our forwards can score at will ... what more can u ask for from a group of 7 and 8 year olds?

I will say this the: level of some of the teams in Mayors this year was not far off from the level of the Presidents teams. I think all of the Semi Finalist in Mayors would have been favorites to make it to the end of Governors and could have made deep runs in Presidents. It's the little ones and things are funky. I know time will even things out.
Not so sure about that. None of the governors semi-finalists would make it out of group stage if they played presidents.

I’m starting to get a little tired of the kick ball excuse. It seems like parents from non-winning teams say “they just beat us cause they play kick ball. We play the right way.” I hear this about the Eagles and Blues constantly. I really think it’s just jealousy. Those two clubs have won all 3 2008 state cups, both 2009 state cups, and the only 2010 state cup. It’s like Clemson and Alabama in college football. If you aren’t specifically a fan, you find reasons to dislike them.

These teams tend to play direct, but I’ve also seen them play beautiful short passing soccer. They go to the long ball when it’s winning time. They go for the big clearance when they’re against a quality opponent and want to limit chances. Just my two cents.

Sorry, I guess we missed you at the small tournaments like Surf Cup, Blues Cup and Albion Cup to name a few.

Look, congrats on making the final. I not trying to knock you. I am just saying if you want your spot at the top come play the top teams more often. The other teams want the competition too! Plus, that comment was really more for Ole.

Good luck!!

Not so sure about that. None of the governors semi-finalists would make it out of group stage if they played presidents.

I started following the 2012 Blues Lime team when they played in Man City. If I recall, they tied the Eagles who are in the finals for the Presidents division. I'm sure the Eagles have gotten better but I am positive that the 2012 Blues Lime team has gotten better since then. The 2012 team would hold it down against any 2011 team - they would lose some but they would not get blown out against anybody. They would probably give their own 2011 team a scare.

Back