Latest merger affiliate partnership....

I would add "starting from scratch" to the list of hurdles Albion has to overcome (unless they're starting with some existing teams that I'm not aware of). I'm skeptical of them being able to pull this off, particularly considering factor #1.
Will be difficult. Hawks became Legends South tonight, which makes the market even muddier.

Action Jackson has Forum insider cred. Great work bro and I'm truly sorry for my friend MM for having this happen to you after you stayed loyal. I will be collecting my wager this weekend.

RIP Hawk
1578069496654.png

So after three years of complete confusion, this is what's going. Surf, Legends and Beach are now the top dogs in SoCal (Blues will fight to the end but might need to take the cash too. I would. This is a powerful group of business men that have their eye on the prize. You guys won. I would recommend all girls under 12 to find a Legend, a surfer or a beach to play club soccer. DA is here to stay and never going away. I hope Kate can help be there for all the other little girls who need a strong woman who really does care about the girls well being. Just one business merging with another. I can't wait to see how the Hawk Family spins this to all the loyal families that didn;t leave to Legends South a few years ago. I know the truth and it 100% sucks for those who were loyal.

1578070698836.png

So after three years of complete confusion, this is what's going. Surf, Legends and Beach are now the top dogs in SoCal (Blues will fight to the end but might need to take the cash too. I would. This is a powerful group of business men that have their eye on the prize. You guys won. I would recommend all girls under 12 to find a Legend, a surfer or a beach to play club soccer. DA is here to stay and never going away. I hope Kate can help be there for all the other little girls who need a strong woman who really does care about the girls well being. Just one business merging with another. I can't wait to see how the Hawk Family spins this to all the loyal families that didn;t leave to Legends South a few years ago. I know the truth and it 100% sucks for those who were loyal.

View attachment 6112

I"m not sure whether to vomit or vomit. In the grand scheme of things, who the hell cares. All the above clubs mentioned do a good job at showcasing their kids, getting them in college and being able to play and get some of their school paid for. Do what's best for your son/daughter and let them go to an environment where they're getting better. You can do that at any of the above mentioned clubs. damn..ya'll take this soccer shit too seriously.

I"m not sure whether to vomit or vomit. In the grand scheme of things, who the hell cares. All the above clubs mentioned do a good job at showcasing their kids, getting them in college and being able to play and get some of their school paid for. Do what's best for your son/daughter and let them go to an environment where they're getting better. You can do that at any of the above mentioned clubs. damn..ya'll take this soccer shit too seriously.
Well Mr Jones, here you go.....
1578072538786.png

View attachment 6112
I'm very interested in how City SC Temecula moves forward. As Temecula U they scared the s*** out of Murrieta Surf and Hawks. Their leadership team is very strong and they may be the club to migrate to. The old LAGSD leadership group is one of the best in SoCal, Mike Duggan and Steve Cowell in particular. These guys are top drawer and serious soccer people. I bet in two years, City SC will own Temecula Valley. There's something else brewing in Temecula, I'm told.... Will keep digging.

I'm very interested in how City SC Temecula moves forward. As Temecula U they scared the s*** out of Murrieta Surf and Hawks. Their leadership team is very strong and they may be the club to migrate to. The old LAGSD leadership group is one of the best in SoCal, Mike Duggan and Steve Cowell in particular. These guys are top drawer and serious soccer people. I bet in two years, City SC will own Temecula Valley. There's something else brewing in Temecula, I'm told.... Will keep digging.
I forgot about them. I keep thinking their from Carlsbad but they did buy Temecula United . I just read the press release from Legends. Amazing how close the two clubs are now. Dear friends they have become. It was different story a couple years ago but hay, what else is new. It is the way of soccer today. Go Temecula Valley Legends. BTW, I like your Action bro. Keep digging and then let us all know :)

"In the grand scheme of things, who the hell cares." the great soccerjones quote
And I would not put Duggan in a list as one of the best soccer coaches in SoCal. Maybe one of the best in making money from soccer, but definitely not as a coach.
All three clubs in Temecula know how to make money. Their not really helping the girls get into college. Right now, 80% who commit verbally don;t show up to the actual school that all these clubs brag about. Money is the game, parents pay so they can play too and the girls play until their ACL goes out, have 3rd concussion, break bones or just quit for many reasons.

After more than a year of discussions and a lengthy due diligence process, the leaders of TEMECULA VALLEY HAWKS and LEGENDS FC SOUTH have decided to operate as one club starting the 2020/21 season. We are excited to announce the coming together of our proud organizations in an endeavor to not only continue to build the Temecula/Murrieta Valley’s strongest youth soccer program, but to be a significant competitor at the National, Regional and local Southern California levels. LEGENDS FC TEMECULA VALLEY will come to life in January 2020. A collaboration of this scale is done first and foremost with the interests of our players, our families, our coaching staffs, and our community in mind. Bringing together the two leading premier youth soccer organizations in our valley creates multiple new avenues for ALL youth players within our soccer community by offering a range of teams, from those rooted in fundamental development, to the Elite Flight 1 and Discovery level teams. We will also have the ability to grow the soccer experience at a faster rate for the players and families we currently serve, continuing to ensure that we give coaches and players every opportunity at all levels. Aligning our visions as well as adding more size and scale means that local players will not have to leave our valley to find the opportunities they want playing the game they love.

So, Legends South bring their ONE boys team and 10 girls teams to the table. That's a tiny club. What changes besides the fees ($2,300 + uniforms for 11v11)? Nothing. This was a 100% defensive move buy a Hawks club losing boys to Surf and City SC Temecula. Legends remain a girls club, but want the boys program they've been drooling over for years. This doesn't feel good. I think the Hawks screwed the pooch on this one.

Did they buy or did TU “affiliate”? 2 VERY different things.
LAGSD broke away and formed City SC Carlsbad. Temecula United became an affiliate of City SC Carlsbad. Temecula remains under local control with local ownership, so not a purchase at all. Think Surf affiliates.

Back