Latest merger affiliate partnership....

Rumors are flying around. Let's get more Facts because if my dear friend is pulling my leg I will 100% promote Hawks again but I need proof they won't sell out. I'm sorry for jumping the gun if @Action Jackson is a troll and just trying to trigger me with a response. If not true, I will wait until official announcement from clubs. I guess with the Temecula Untied sell out to City SC figured the Hawks were the last to of the great frontier. Plus, Albion is up there now. Some good goats I guess graze the pasture in Temecula Valley. Just like so many have said, "just go look for a local coach and honor your commitment." If rumor mill is true, then the top 04 Legends South team will have some extra competition. Or they will just have two top teams and keep them together.
Hawks Coach Carlos Basso has a really good G2003 team. Don’t quote me but I think he’s won a State and National Cup with that G2003 team.

Hawks Coach Carlos Basso has a really good G2003 team. Don’t quote me but I think he’s won a State and National Cup with that G2003 team.
True that. If I knew what I know now and Temecula Hawks 100% does not sell out, I would have worked my ass off to help build a 04 powerhouse. Find a few in Mo Va, Corona and Lake Elsinore and you got one heck of a team. However, If rumor mill is true and the Hawk made it;s last fly around the Valley, I say to them all, "RIP Hawks."

True that. If I knew what I know now and Temecula Hawks 100% does not sell out, I would have worked my ass off to help build a 04 powerhouse. Find a few in Mo Va, Corona and Lake Elsinore and you got one heck of a team. However, If rumor mill is true and the Hawk made it;s last fly around the Valley, I say to them all, "RIP Hawks."
Haven’t heard anything yet.

Haven’t heard anything yet.
Website have tryout info for Hawks. It's just a rumor. My buddy said, "get off the forum bro, don;t believe the lies." @Action Jackson is new I see and I should have waited. He wrote with such conviction and said it was a done deal and I took the bait. Lastman is right about mood swings and I can see how blind I was to just believe a stranger who just signed up with the SoCal Soccer's Fabulous Forum where parents, coaches, players, lurkers and haters can come and speak their opinion, experiences and yes, how gr8t their goat truly is. I'm so hooked I can't leave......

Rumors are flying around. Let's get more Facts because if my dear friend is pulling my leg I will 100% promote Hawks again but I need proof they won't sell out. I'm sorry for jumping the gun if @Action Jackson is a troll and just trying to trigger me with a response. If not true, I will wait until official announcement from clubs. I guess with the Temecula Untied sell out to City SC figured the Hawks were the last to of the great frontier. Plus, Albion is up there now. Some good goats I guess graze the pasture in Temecula Valley. Just like so many have said, "just go look for a local coach and honor your commitment." If rumor mill is true, then the top 04 Legends South team will have some extra competition. Or they will just have two top teams and keep them together.

My source confirms that David Halliday ordered new kits for the new season...and they were Legends kits. Also, look at the tryout dates and times.

Morning news is getting good on the forum. Since we lived in Temecula for 10 years and my dd almost played for them before she went to Legends South I might not be so blind as some say I am. So here's a true story. I have two Dear Friends that stayed loyal to the Hawks until the Hawks just dropped the hammer. They tried hard to get my dd to join them year after year. I kept telling the dads that they will become Legends sooner or later so you might as well come over here. They said Hawks will never sell out!!!, I told them both it's just a matter of time. That was 4 years ago. I won the bet and free lobster dinner at Red Lobster is coming my way :) Actually feel bad for them. I even posted here about staying local and play local with the Hawks. I texted my dear friend and he told me to f off. I'm like, "I told you so." Think about that. Dads telling me Hawks will never sell out and that I'm a club hopper and actually crazy because we drove up to the Northside to combo up to compete against Blues & Surf. They always told me how much of a sell out I was. Well dads, I give you props for being loyal but your club just sold out for the big cash pay out. None for you and all you get is what I told you you would get, Legends FC Baby!!!!!!!
I never though the Halliday family would give up their family business either. Will be interesting to see how Lawlor/Halliday coexist. The two clubs are full time jobs for these families.

Albion is supposed to open up shop in Temecula Valley. So starting 2020 the Valley will have Hawks, Surf, Legends, Arsenal, Temecula United and Albion. Can you say flooded!
The Temecula Albion project is dead on arrival. I asked around and Albion put known vagabond, Greg Ion, in charge up there. Someone told me Temecula United fired him and he needed a job. He has a strange past and I'm digging to find out more. I have not confirmed with a second source, yet, but that's coming.

I got this via email the other day:

Dear Arsenal Parents,

Many of you have heard of the great night we had recently where we equipped over 150 players and family members in preparing for college. I wanted to say a huge thank you to our staff who put that event on and to the college coaches who shared their insight, Scott Juniper (UCI), Josh Brown (Valley College) and Matt O’Sullivan (Cal Poly Pomona). We were also able to hear from Gary Whitehouse of Whitehouse Consulting as he prepped our student-athletes for the next level.

At Arsenal, we are committed to evolving and moving to the next level in all that we do. This was key in driving us to forge new partnerships to give our families and players the best opportunities. We have created an alliance with a like-minded club to create Sporting California. Sporting California is an entity that will serve soccer clubs from around the country in administration and help us facilitate our development. Our new playmetrics software gives us a better way for club communication, paperwork, and tracking player development. A relationship through Sporting California empowers our college program and makes the overall parent experience much more efficient. Sporting California will also provide our new Arsenal TV, housing all video from all our games. This will enable our kids and parents to store and share videos as needed for their future opportunities. Sporting California helps Arsenal move to the next level.

We have a long history of development, including our 9 national titles, dozens of now professional players developed and even 3 former Arsenal players who have worn the captain’s band for our US National Teams. I have never been more excited about our future and the potential that sits before our players. We are continuing to strengthen the club and ensure that we are doing what we need to do to function at the highest level. With that in mind, we will continue to roll out new changes, new hires and unveil new steps into our future as one of the premier Development Academies in the West. Our desire is to be able to develop players into the highest levels and ensure that we have the resources and pathway to do that.

As many of our teams take their winter break, I want to remind our juniors and seniors that they should be finishing their FAFSA as soon as possible and registering for the SAT promptly. Also, may all of you finish this semester strong. I am proud of the work that our teams have put in through this portion of the season. I also want to take a moment to offer our thoughts and prayers to the family of our own Rich Boon, who passed away this past July. As the holidays are celebrated… Julie, Aiden and Ellie please know that we are thinking of you and are always here for you.

Parents, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your child’s soccer journey.

Happy Holidays,

PJ Brown
Arsenal is a sinking ship. How they have fallen. Too bad, because they were doing things right for a few years.

Website have tryout info for Hawks. It's just a rumor. My buddy said, "get off the forum bro, don;t believe the lies." @Action Jackson is new I see and I should have waited. He wrote with such conviction and said it was a done deal and I took the bait. Lastman is right about mood swings and I can see how blind I was to just believe a stranger who just signed up with the SoCal Soccer's Fabulous Forum where parents, coaches, players, lurkers and haters can come and speak their opinion, experiences and yes, how gr8t their goat truly is. I'm so hooked I can't leave......
Did you compare tryout dates and times and location for Hawks and Legends South?

They’re both at Birdsall park but that’s nothing new. It’s not out of the ordinary, Birdsall is a big park.
If you know Temecula soccer, NO ONE has tryouts the same day and time! Temecula United goes first, then the rest go in order. But, let this one fall later for you.

If you know Temecula soccer, NO ONE has tryouts the same day and time! Temecula United goes first, then the rest go in order. But, let this one fall later for you.
Interesting! I’m pretty new to the club soccer scene so I’m not hip to how things are done. But no one has said anything or even given any indication of a merger so I’ll believe it when I see it.

The Temecula Albion project is dead on arrival. I asked around and Albion put known vagabond, Greg Ion, in charge up there. Someone told me Temecula United fired him and he needed a job. He has a strange past and I'm digging to find out more. I have not confirmed with a second source, yet, but that's coming.
They’ve announced tryouts for January 4th... jus sayin lol

They’ve announced tryouts for January 4th... jus sayin lol

Not sure how that affects my statement. Surely you don't think DOA would mean they actually disappear after a week? Lol.
I judge "dead" as a failed project. The project can suck dry air for some time before going away. Why am I saying DOA? 1) poor local management in place; 2) outside of SD County, very few know the Albion name. Try Riverside County, the IE. No value to the Albion name whatsoever. Surf, Legends...those would resonate there.

Not sure how that affects my statement. Surely you don't think DOA would mean they actually disappear after a week? Lol.
I judge "dead" as a failed project. The project can suck dry air for some time before going away. Why am I saying DOA? 1) poor local management in place; 2) outside of SD County, very few know the Albion name. Try Riverside County, the IE. No value to the Albion name whatsoever. Surf, Legends...those would resonate there.

I would add "starting from scratch" to the list of hurdles Albion has to overcome (unless they're starting with some existing teams that I'm not aware of). I'm skeptical of them being able to pull this off, particularly considering factor #1.

Doa means just that “dead on arrival” but hey like I said before, I’m new to the club scene so I’m not hip to all the lingo or how things are done up here... don’t mind me, I take things ppl say literally Lol

Back