Latest merger affiliate partnership....

Hope it works out for the girls. But who becomes the DA team, Beach or LAGSB?
The DA for both Clubs is run separately. Galaxy DA is not a part of LAGSB, it’s run by the Galaxy “mothership” in Carson. Beach has “groups” of you will: Beach Long Beach, Beach SouthBay and the USSDA.

At this point Galaxy and Beach DA as organizations are unaffected by the change. Galaxy DA is likely loosing the 2 Coaches they contracted to Coach some of the DA teams, if true, they may need to replace them.

The DA for both Clubs is run separately. Galaxy DA is not a part of LAGSB, it’s run by the Galaxy “mothership” in Carson. Beach has “groups” of you will: Beach Long Beach, Beach SouthBay and the USSDA.

At this point Galaxy and Beach DA as organizations are unaffected by the change. Galaxy DA is likely loosing the 2 Coaches they contracted to Coach some of the DA teams, if true, they may need to replace them.
One new coach has been added and the other will soon be aboard.

Looks like LAGSD has rebranded as City SC Carlsbad

Well that's a different "City" from Man City.

I like Carlsbad and good for them they went something homegrown although the sun logo reminds me of desert, phoenix or something else and not coastal Carlsbad.

I like Carlsbad and good for them they went something homegrown although the sun logo reminds me of desert, phoenix or something else and not coastal Carlsbad.

I think they wanted a more generic logo, not something related to the city of Carlsbad so they can have lots of affiliates such as City SC - Temecula

I like the Local feel to the name but the logo is a no for me too. I see expansion to other cities as well.

Strikers southbay now beach officially announced.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575823700591.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575823700591.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 56
  • FB_IMG_1575823727899.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575823727899.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 53
  • FB_IMG_1575823731901.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575823731901.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 49
I think they wanted a more generic logo, not something related to the city of Carlsbad so they can have lots of affiliates such as City SC - Temecula

That's not how they described the logo in the announcement.. inspired / from the Carlsbad city seal but they chopped it up...

Best way to wind up with a million dollars through running a club soccer team- Start with $2 million
Ha. Beach just took over South Bay Galaxy, South Bay Strikers and Fram is allegedly next, meanwhile Mauricio is putting a second story on his home in Naples island...……..

Ha. Beach just took over South Bay Galaxy, South Bay Strikers and Fram is allegedly next, meanwhile Mauricio is putting a second story on his home in Naples island...……..
But who approached who? Don’t see why your taking shots at Mauricio on this.

Don’t see the FRAM thing happening

Too many rich dad's with money are involved in this beautiful sport that all humans should be able to play for free like Pele. Lot's of poor kids with poor families are flying right now to FL so they can participate in the DA Showcase. If you're a girl and want to play soccer at a high level past 7th grade you better play fulltime (all year around), get excellent grades and be an excellent human just like their dads who have ruined this sport. Yup, thanks dad :) Pay to play so you can pay and play in college.

Back