Latest merger affiliate partnership....

What the latest with Galaxy SB merging over to Beach? @Kicker4Life or @LASTMAN14 do you guys have any info? It's got quiet but I've been told everything is moving ahead just not sure how it'll work out. I've been contacted by both DS and SL in the past about my DD but never got a callback when I reached out to ask about the merger which makes me think maybe everything is still a bit up in the air about what they're going to do with all those talented DDs........

OC Surf South Bay is a new one. Formerly CDA slammers South Bay.

say-what-nc.png

This has to be a joke right?????

Tryouts are normally not a joke

"Super excited to announce that my CDA Slammers South Bay teams (G08 Flight 1, G08 Flight 2, G06 Flight 2 and G02/03 Flight 1 & College Showcase Team) will be transitioning over to OC SURF NORTH - SOUTH BAY at the conclusion on this current season"

Tryouts are normally not a joke

"Super excited to announce that my CDA Slammers South Bay teams (G08 Flight 1, G08 Flight 2, G06 Flight 2 and G02/03 Flight 1 & College Showcase Team) will be transitioning over to OC SURF NORTH - SOUTH BAY at the conclusion on this current season"
Is this for reals?

Is this for reals?

Well the coach of those teams is advertising tryouts so OC Surf (South Bay) girls 2007 Pacheco, formerly CDA Slammers South Bay, is hosting open practices for highly competitive players who are interested in playing flight 1 next year. Will be looking to play in Surf Cup and Crossfire Challenge (Washington) next year as well. Feel free to call/text/email for more info

LAGSD seems to have reset their countdown clock a few weeks ago. It is now supposedly down to 10 hours. If it does not get reset again, we should know something at 6:00 PM tonight.

Just saw this on FB
20191205_081950.jpg

Well the coach of those teams is advertising tryouts so OC Surf (South Bay) girls 2007 Pacheco, formerly CDA Slammers South Bay, is hosting open practices for highly competitive players who are interested in playing flight 1 next year. Will be looking to play in Surf Cup and Crossfire Challenge (Washington) next year as well. Feel free to call/text/email for more info

Back