LA Galaxy to remove alliance program

Yeah I'd agree with this. Carlsbad is too far from RB/4S/PQ/Poway for most people to consider it a similar area, especially with traffic. A SD Force and SDSC combination would make the most sense, but I don't see that ever happening unless the Ocampos decide to hang it up and move on to something else. The only way I could see a partnership happening is if doing so provided additional consideration for access to an elite pathway league such as ECNL.
They could partner will Sharks and have DA and ECNL

Just heard that LAGOC are becoming an affiliate of Liverpool FC.....not sure how that will work as the Liverpool group just pulled from Texas and left people hanging.

Just heard that LAGOC are becoming an affiliate of Liverpool FC.....not sure how that will work as the Liverpool group just pulled from Texas and left people hanging.

:eek: upgrade at least on the uniforms

The one kit my player won't mind having

HK-kit-69324c1.jpg

Just heard that LAGOC are becoming an affiliate of Liverpool FC.....not sure how that will work as the Liverpool group just pulled from Texas and left peo
See it didnt take that long to get it out. You can search and find what you need to know about that club and people behind it. They can basically swap the entire marketing they have been doing, the sales pitches and ramp them up using a bigger international name. Still selling a logo versus selling a development plan. The admin can sell it how they like but no DA or any other upward path. I’m sure they will go full Euro Soccer Snobs and say that isn’t important because their UK backgrounds fall inline with the Liverpool system and it’s truly about proven results. Not like they are bringing in staff from Liverpool or getting full educational support from them - hell they wouldn’t even take a couple hour drive to LA to see observe their pro training. Again, they have their own thought process about soccer - mainly that it’s a way to make money. These guys are not about integrating into the domestic system - specifically DA. So then what does the club have to offer if they don’t have DA, ECNL or support ODP? Cool jerseys and future emails with Mo Salah highlights?

Justus is No More!!!! I put him away for good :) Newwavedave is here to lighten things up and just have fun with all this crazy youth soccer. No more Justus in this country!!!! I'm here to provide light hearted digs here and there, advice and opinion if you want it and positive vibes from South OC. Go Soccer!!!! I understand Coach Woodcock decision here. He's going from MLS to EPL and that my friend is a BIG step up. "They came after me, not me going after them. After 3 year success at MLS, we getting our big EPL call up"

Justus is No More!!!! I put him away for good :) Newwavedave is here to lighten things up and just have fun with all this crazy youth soccer. No more Justus in this country!!!! I'm here to provide light hearted digs here and there, advice and opinion if you want it and positive vibes from South OC. Go Soccer!!!! I understand Coach Woodcock decision here. He's going from MLS to EPL and that my friend is a BIG step up. "They came after me, not me going after them. After 3 year success at MLS, we getting our big EPL call up"
Who than are you today?
1572534857706.png

:eek: upgrade at least on the uniforms

The one kit my player won't mind having

HK-kit-69324c1.jpg
Problem wasn’t kits but this does prove a bit of the mindset some parents and kids have - “what does the uniform look like? Niiiice. Sign me up”. Not saying it’s the case with you, but I hear the “what do the kits look like” often. Still same Chick you dumped, Same attitude with a new hair cut.

See it didnt take that long to get it out. You can search and find what you need to know about that club and people behind it. They can basically swap the entire marketing they have been doing, the sales pitches and ramp them up using a bigger international name. Still selling a logo versus selling a development plan. The admin can sell it how they like but no DA or any other upward path. I’m sure they will go full Euro Soccer Snobs and say that isn’t important because their UK backgrounds fall inline with the Liverpool system and it’s truly about proven results. Not like they are bringing in staff from Liverpool or getting full educational support from them - hell they wouldn’t even take a couple hour drive to LA to see observe their pro training. Again, they have their own thought process about soccer - mainly that it’s a way to make money. These guys are not about integrating into the domestic system - specifically DA. So then what does the club have to offer if they don’t have DA, ECNL or support ODP? Cool jerseys and future emails with Mo Salah highlights?

Liverpool supported & fan but this is said actually. Sure there is supporter groups in OC but that's adults. Most youth know the Galaxy & have some connection but Liverpool I dunno about that, seems like a lost opportunity for the community to represent orange county by not continuing with that in some part of their identity

Problem wasn’t kits but this does prove a bit of the mindset some parents and kids have - “what does the uniform look like? Niiiice. Sign me up”. Not saying it’s the case with you, but I hear the “what do the kits look like” often. Still same Chick you dumped, Same attitude with a new hair cut.

Yeah I hear you and was clowing, son is a big liverpool fan and has trained with their youth academy before and has a bunch of kits from them. Likely going back again this year for a couple weeks hopefully if the scheduling works out.

Back