Is Surf Cup happening?

I do not understand why yall be labelin me any race? Ize never identified as anything. I only believe in 1 race and that be da human race. Why are yall trippin on politics anyway? I be here to talk soccer and Surf Cup in the particular.

New world record for hitting the ignore list.

Well, let me tell your ignorant ass who I feel sorry for:

1. I feel sorry for cops getting blamed for doing their jobs.
2. I feel sorry for innocent black people getting no attention unless they're killed by a cop. That's 7 murder victims per day.
3. I feel sorry for the 50 black people, murdered by other black people every month, getting no news coverage because there's no agenda in it.
4. I feel sorry for the 80% of black murder victims that don't get justice because only 20% of black on black murders are solved.
5. I feel sorry for our country having BLM graffiti painted on the streets because fucking morons like you buy into the bullshit hype.
6. I feel sorry for people NOT getting earned opportunities because they DON'T carry minority status.
7. I feel sorry for ignorant fucks like you that don't know Colin Kaeperprick did ZERO for black people until he got benched.
8. I feel sorry for stupid people that don't realize 99% of black people killed because of police action were career, violent criminals that resisted.
9. I feel sorry for hardworking black people that won't hold the rest accountable... thus feeding into the victimhood bullshit.

You want more?
Please don't assume any of my political beliefs without knowing what they are.

Please don't assume any of my political beliefs without knowing what they are.

Please don't judge me for being honest without knowing that I've spent countless hours researching the issue and offered open discussion about the issue here while we spend day after day wondering about Surf. The fact of the matter is I'm one of the few here, or anywhere else, that's willing to be honest and open about the entire and much LARGER problem, rather than pretend it's something else and continue watching black people die. That politically correct/perpetual victimhood bullshit won't result in saving black lives. If that makes me a racist, so be it. If you think white people are better treated in a black neighborhood than the alternative, you're delusional.

the only thing worst than an idiot, is an idiot without any sense of humor
I didn't say it wasn't funny. Just don't say that I should only be allowed to talk about Surf on here, when clearly most people aren't. Including yourself. That makes you the idiot

This guy's mom taught my classical music class at Fullerton JC. Just like club soccer, I hopped around a little in college looking for the best deals and all the free handouts. Anyway, Bobby stopped by our class in 1989' and said hi to his mama and said hi to all of us :) Cool folks and taught me so much about the history of music :)

I've . . . . offered open discussion about the issue here. . . The fact of the matter is I'm one of the few here, or anywhere else, that's willing to be honest and open about the entire and much LARGER problem . . . .victimhood bullshit. . . .

I don't post for a couple of days and you try to pull this bull shit over people? I better NEVER, EVER, see you post this kind of shit again. Because you know what Outlaw, all kidding and banter aside, you're the biggest pussy ass coward I've ever seen. I do feel sorry for your kids because their dad is a coward who can't dig deep inside and confront his own fears & shortcomings. That takes balls Outlaw, that takes balls.

I be hearin dat da surf cup be goin down as scheduled fo dem littles and dem OG’s. We be rollin down in da caddy to watch my keeds play. Cant wait 4 Me and my shorty to get our swerve on in San Deezy while watchin dem ball.

Bro, I don't know who you are and I don't really give a shit, but you crossed the line with this schtick.

I don't post for a couple of days and you try to pull this bull shit over people? I better NEVER, EVER, see you post this kind of shit again. Because you know what Outlaw, all kidding and banter aside, you're the biggest pussy ass coward I've ever seen. I do feel sorry for your kids because their dad is a coward who can't dig deep inside and confront his own fears & shortcomings. That takes balls Outlaw, that takes balls.

Really? You're the bitch that issues challenges and can't back them up. I'd better never ever see you posting THIS dogshit and then disappearing for a week because you're in lock down.

C'mon, little lady, instead of crying... you sack up and tell me where I'm wrong about my posts... OTHER than saying there's only 50 black on black murders EVERY MONTH when it's ACTUALLY EVERY SINGLE WEEK. C'mon... let's hear it... I know how bursting your bubble hurts.

Now why doesn't that surprise me? Where have I heard stories about hopping around clubs before? ;)
My poor wife. She blossoms when she is planted and she told me one time early in our marriage to stop pulling her out of her comfort zone and want to move all the time and all that stuff. I reminded her that she married an adventurer and I have to find the next adventure. Plus, she is stay home mama bear and since I have to make the dough I get to pick the location. We did settle in Temecula for 10 years and that is the longest ever. I tried to move to OC in 2017 after 6 months of pure hell on the 91 fwry. She begged me to let my son finish his Sr year with his pals. I was yelling at everyone inside my car. It was 3-4 hours of misery every day, unlike anything you have encountered Hound Dog. I finally said, "find, I'll get air b n b." That was a nightmare night I can;t share but it was strange to say the least. The boss man finally paid for hotel and I did that sh*t for another 6 months so boo boo bear could finish his Sr year uninterrupted. We did it and my wife and son love me forever dude :)

Bro, I don't know who you are and I don't really give a shit, but you crossed the line with this schtick.

You know who it is. The saddest part of this thread, though, isn’t the racist. It’s @Desert Hound and @Ellejustus pretending none of this it is even happening despite completely overwhelming the thread. It’s a fitting, almost perfect, metaphor for America. The only thing missing is @Chalklines not even seeing the racism, but freaking out that someone has forced him to confront it, because the topic of racism makes him uncomfortable, far more so than racism itself. ‘Merica!

Back