Is Surf Cup happening?

Really? You're the bitch that issues challenges and can't back them up. I'd better never ever see you posting THIS dogshit and then disappearing for a week because you're in lock down.

C'mon, little lady, instead of crying... you sack up and tell me where I'm wrong about my posts... OTHER than saying there's only 50 black on black murders EVERY MONTH when it's ACTUALLY EVERY SINGLE WEEK. C'mon... let's hear it... I know how bursting your bubble hurts.

Grace, Watfly, Mars, Desert Hound, and a few others - I often disagree with them, but there are times we can shoot straight with each other. YOU are always in character. Only you know why you can't let your guard down to shoot straight, even once. You've never done it, especially when the conversation gets serious and we are seeking a straight answer. That's the truth, ask anybody on this forum.

Black or white, heaven or hell, my way or the high way, left or right, liberal or conservative, fox or cnn, gay or straight, win or lose, live or die, church every Sunday at 10am or else you go to hell is the old America of right or wrong. Let the two powerful ones duke it out. I love all peeps and I love this country. The middle will carry us all to the finish line. Remember folks, the truth is somewhere in da middle. Dont fall for the trap. I'm only hear to talk about Surf Cup, yes or no is it happening? Tyrone jumped in and I think I know who he might be but I wanted to give a little of doubt in my mind a pause and be open minded. I am a white man who loves all and see's no color. My wedding party had one Black stud, one Chinese stud, one White bastard stud ((crazy story I wont share because some wont believe me)), one Jew from the Ukraine, One Cuban stud, one Italian stud and my wife's bro who is Native American and Mayan stud. My wedding party was dope and bad ass and I love them all to this day. We came down to the Monday Night Football theme song on our wedding night. I never got passed first base with my girl until that magical night. We both agreed to that and i must say it worked out wonderfully for the both of us. It was super hard but well worth the wait :) To each his own and whatever works for you all, is all good with me.

Grace, Watfly, Mars, Desert Hound, and a few others - I often disagree with them, but there are times we can shoot straight with each other. YOU are always in character. Only you know why you can't let your guard down to shoot straight, even once. You've never done it, especially when the conversation gets serious and we are seeking a straight answer. That's the truth, ask anybody on this forum.
I agree. I'm sad EJ was left out of your top list of people you like but I think we could agree on things and go have a beer. Life right now is a left or right tug war. I want peace :)

1596234501225.png

Blah blah blah. I shoot straight and that's why I'm a threat to you. I post facts. I post statistics. I post quotes from Jesse Jackson that say he's relieved to see white people coming up behind him. And that little hiss you hear isn't what's between your ears... it's your "sympathy & money" balloon slowly leaking because, at the end of the day, that's all you care about. If black lives REALLY mattered to you, you'd engage in the conversation that deals with the facts. But since the numbers and facts don't suit the bullshit narrative, you run away and call me a bitch. It's easier to say Breonna Taylor was an innocent victim than to acknowledge she died because her boyfriend either fired at a closed door or on police serving a legitimate warrant at a legitimate address because her drug dealing, ex boyfriend used her place. You don't want to talk about WHY racism exists... just that it exists. Let's talk about why NBA player Donovan Mitchell showed up with a bulletproof vest and asked if he's next. Then let's ask his stupid ass if he realizes the statistics show he's 10 TIMES more likely to be killed by a black teammate than a cop. Fucking morons... deny, deny and more deny.

Well, I'm here everyday having real talk, so which one of us isn't being straight? You don't have to like me... but when I challenge you, over and over again, to prove me wrong, you disappear off the grid. I've never once backed down from a conversation with anybody about anything.

That's the truth... ask anybody on this forum.

You know who it is. The saddest part of this thread, though, isn’t the racist. It’s @Desert Hound and @Ellejustus pretending none of this it is even happening despite completely overwhelming the thread. It’s a fitting, almost perfect, metaphor for America. The only thing missing is @Chalklines not even seeing the racism, but freaking out that someone has forced him to confront it, because the topic of racism makes him uncomfortable, far more so than racism itself. ‘Merica!
[/QUOTE
Bro, I don't know who you are and I don't really give a shit, but you crossed the line with this schtick.
Yo yo yo. Just finished my game of dominoes wit da crew. What be crackulatin wit Surf Cup? Any official notice on Surf Cup goin down? Can’t wait to watch da kidz play and get sum fresh air.

You know who it is. The saddest part of this thread, though, isn’t the racist. It’s @Desert Hound and @Ellejustus pretending none of this it is even happening despite completely overwhelming the thread. It’s a fitting, almost perfect, metaphor for America. The only thing missing is @Chalklines not even seeing the racism, but freaking out that someone has forced him to confront it, because the topic of racism makes him uncomfortable, far more so than racism itself. ‘Merica!
Let me tell you why you’re here. You know something. What you know, you can’t explain, but you feel it. You felt it your entire life. There’s something’s wrong with the world. You don’t know what, but it’s there. Like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I’m talking about?

Let me tell you why you’re here. You know something. What you know, you can’t explain, but you feel it. You felt it your entire life. There’s something’s wrong with the world. You don’t know what, but it’s there. Like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I’m talking about?

I know why he/she/nonbinary is here. It just wants to be equal. To be considered normal. To be like everyone else. It has nothing to do with shock value, needing attention or rubbing sexuality in the faces of others.

1596237404940.png

I agree. I'm sad EJ was left out of your top list of people you like but I think we could agree on things and go have a beer. Life right now is a left or right tug war. I want peace :)

View attachment 8413

EJ, I actually rarely disagree with you. Whenever there’s some politics in your posts, I know it’s mostly frustration and I get that. We’re all frustrated.

You’re outlook on life and eternal optimism are golden. I truly believe you are sincere my brother. I’ll have a beer with you anytime.

Has anyone every gotten mixed up and logged off and on to their fake accounts and got caught?

This is somewhat entertaining ,I'll bite

Hi Tyrone. what's your favorite scent for air freshener if your from 310-213-661 you should get this question.......

EJ, I actually rarely disagree with you. Whenever there’s some politics in your posts, I know it’s mostly frustration and I get that. We’re all frustrated.

You’re outlook on life and eternal optimism are golden. I truly believe you are sincere my brother. I’ll have a beer with you anytime.

Hey, JustaHoudini, I'm right here. What's your real talk question? What's the straight answer you need?

Back