Is Surf Cup happening?

This " Thread " doesn't belong here in the off-topic....
But it can be useful......!

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/f4/68/33f4685b1ee4db5da87bb3b6b7dee3b4.jpg

Has anyone every gotten mixed up and logged off and on to their fake accounts and got caught?

This is somewhat entertaining ,I'll bite

Hi Tyrone. what's your favorite scent for air freshener if your from 310-213-661 you should get this question.......
Yes. Messy got caught agreeing with his own post thinking he was in his alter ego

You know who it is. The saddest part of this thread, though, isn’t the racist. It’s @Desert Hound and @Ellejustus pretending none of this it is even happening despite completely overwhelming the thread. It’s a fitting, almost perfect, metaphor for America. The only thing missing is @Chalklines not even seeing the racism, but freaking out that someone has forced him to confront it, because the topic of racism makes him uncomfortable, far more so than racism itself. ‘Merica!
O M G

Thanks a lot you guys. Amazing how a thread get's taken over. I had a few PM me about the best strains and I found these to work. Let's all chill out and enjoy the rest of the summer. The heat is like hell anyways and the girls should not be playing in these conditions. My dd will put the cleats back on the shelf again and will look to train again when online school starts in August. I dont have to buy her any new cloths so I'm saving freaking big time. See you all in late September in Del Mar. We can maybe go have a drink together and chill out.

1596248571687.png

Thanks a lot you guys. Amazing how a thread get's taken over. I had a few PM me about the best strains and I found these to work. Let's all chill out and enjoy the rest of the summer. The heat is like hell anyways and the girls should not be playing in these conditions. My dd will put the cleats back on the shelf again and will look to train again when online school starts in August. I dont have to buy her any new cloths so I'm saving freaking big time. See you all in late September in Del Mar. We can maybe go have a drink together and chill out.

View attachment 8422
You don’t really buy the new dates, do you? Doesn’t seem likely to me.

Yes. Messy got caught agreeing with his own post thinking he was in his alter ego
Messy sees a huge blue wave washing over us on November 3rd. Don’t you?
I would agree with Messy on this one, for sure.
And don’t worry, it’s not because a bunch of racists and pandemic deniers have scared most of the country. It’s not that, at all. Ask Mitch McConnell.
It’s also not because he likes Russia more than his own State Department.

View attachment 8422
You are the one that got her panties all bunched up.

Back