Is Surf Cup Happening For Older's This Year????

I still have a chance to get even with Eagle 33. I said triple or nothing if Surf Cup is on by the end of the year for the olders........

We are not seeing tournaments until next summer at the earliest. There's a reason why the governor is no longer using green (back to normal) status.

I still have a chance to get even with Eagle 33. I said triple or nothing if Surf Cup is on by the end of the year for the olders........
Christmas tournament is a good possibility. I'm biased on those dates because of certain HS tournament that I'm hoping will take place.
So I will not take triple or nothing, but I will collect the other two ;)

Christmas tournament is a good possibility. I'm biased on those dates because of certain HS tournament that I'm hoping will take place.
So I will not take triple or nothing, but I will collect the other two ;)
Regarding, it's looking real good. Pre, pre season coming up two days week. Then in December, Pre-Season kicks in. Tryouts in early Feb and then the season will start. I'm super excited about the season coming up. It will probably be the best hs soccer in a long time :)

2020/21 REVISED PLAY DATES:

YOLDER BOYS & GIRLS – December 28 – 30, 2020
YOUNGER BOYS & GIRLS – January 2 – 3, 2021

The Cruse continues I don't remember how many times now since this is what the 4-5x time surf has been rescheduled, 2x for man City.

Will be over a year since they had tournament and even longer since there last regular one since the 19 college showcase was a rainy mess on wet fields with two shorten games that amounted to about one game total of playing time.

Someone is going to have to take the pins out before this gets real :p

il_794xN.792956195_krdl.jpg

I hope the postponement to end of December works. We may be out of the COVID crosshairs then (or at least less in it)... but we sure will be in Mother Nature's crosshairs (and ditto for College Surf Cup in November)

Hey kids! We know 2020 has been awful and most of not all of our plans have been altered or changed, but guess what? We now won’t be traveling for Christmas break because you have a tournament in the week between Christmas and New Years. Yay! And for you my high school aged daughter, no D1 coaches will be there as it’s a dead period. Way to end a great year!

Nope this is the nail in the 2020 coffin:

NCAA extends dead period to Jan.1

I will owe Eagle big time. Oh well, i tried. I would like to see ECNL Phoenix Showcase just be league games. Video tape the game and send it to a coach your dd is in communications with.

Nope this is the nail in the 2020 coffin:

NCAA extends dead period to Jan.1

Wow. While I agree with this action-- having coaches jumping onto planes, putting themselves and their programs at risk, etc is just a bad idea all around-- I still wonder what's going to happen with all of those high school seniors out there who will need to fall back on their stats from their junior year, where maybe they didn't play every game or they weren't on the first team, and so on. You would assume it nets out because the college seniors are still going to graduate and open up spots, but wow.

If you have a kid who is a senior in high school, crack the books like crazy. Going a sports scholarship route this year is probably not going to happen.

Back