Is Surf Cup Happening For Older's This Year????

After the slightest bit of investigation, guess who is behind that petition. Surf Cup Sports, trying desperately to keep Surf Cup from being cancelled. Gang, just return teams' money already.

After the slightest bit of investigation, guess who is behind that petition. Surf Cup Sports, trying desperately to keep Surf Cup from being cancelled. Gang, just return teams' money already.
I don’t care who is behind it, as long as someone is organizing a petition for youth sports (in this case soccer) to return rather than just complaining on a forum and to anyone listening (myself included).

Good on them for taking some action.

They are desperately trying to make it happen even if colleges can't attend which would turn it into just another tournament but at this point I'll take any tournament or even scrimmage and if they are doing it just for the money oh well take my money my daughter hasn't played a game since high school ended and it's not like these last 6 months or whatever of zoom and social distancing practices have been free.

They are desperately trying to make it happen even if colleges can't attend which would turn it into just another tournament but at this point I'll take any tournament or even scrimmage and if they are doing it just for the money oh well take my money my daughter hasn't played a game since high school ended and it's not like these last 6 months or whatever of zoom and social distancing practices have been free.
Even if colleges are not allowed, they will attend. Baseball tournaments have been happening in the Southeast. And although there's a freeze on college scouting, reports are the scouts are there. They just aren't wearing their school logo.

Even if colleges are not allowed, they will attend. Baseball tournaments have been happening in the Southeast. And although there's a freeze on college scouting, reports are the scouts are there. They just aren't wearing their school logo.
Good information. Will pass along...

Absolutely not true. If it’s a dead period there will be no div 1 coaches in attendance.

Agreed. Take my money. If you provide a service and it's worth it to me... I'll pay for it.

With the new color coded rules and where we are in the Cal South steps to re-starting and also the time remaining I don’t think it’s mathematical possible to have this happen in September.

Back