Impeachment Hearings

Rumor has it he wanted to do the right thing on the way out, voting for impeachment, but was pressured into a no vote. I wonder what they know about him they used to blackmail him with?

The GOP playbook is wide open now, no holds barred, everything is ok.
Romor? Talk being an idiot! Worse thing is you were probably sober when you posted that...

Rumor has it he wanted to do the right thing on the way out, voting for impeachment, but was pressured into a no vote. I wonder what they know about him they used to blackmail him with?

The GOP playbook is wide open now, no holds barred, everything is ok.

He has already admitted to being a criminal while serving in the House by stealing from his campaign funds, partially to fund adulterous relationships. What more could they have on him?

He has already admitted to being a criminal while serving in the House by stealing from his campaign funds, partially to fund adulterous relationships. What more could they have on him?
Maybe he frequents a gay prostitute that he does meth with like Ted Haggard did?

Maybe he frequents a gay prostitute that he does meth with like Ted Haggard did?

That reminded me of a movie from the 60's, Advise and Consent. The critical point in the plot is that a nomination for Secretary of State is derailed when political opponents of the nominee discover that he had a brief gay fling in Hawaii while serving there in WW2. The subject was handled so delicately in the movie (and the book also, I believe) that young viewers and readers won't know what the big deal is, but adults could read between the lines.

And...he is notorious for vaping nicotine (or maybe something else?) on the floor of the House, where smoking is prohibited.

The closed-door hearings
Arguing that the House's impeachment inquiry was unfair to Trump, White House counsel Pat Cipollone complained about the closed-door House committee hearings at which witnesses were questioned in a room known as a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, or "SCIF."

"Not even Mr. Schiff's Republican colleagues were allowed into the SCIF," Cipollone said, referring to House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, who is also the Democrats' lead impeachment manager.
Facts First: This is false. As Schiff noted in his response to Cipollone, the 48 Republican members of the three committees holding the closed-door hearings -- Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight -- were allowed into the SCIF, and they were given equal time to question witnesses.
Cipollone might have been referring to an October stunt in which Republicans who were not members of any of the three committees, along with some Republicans who were members, stormed the room to make a political point; the non-members were not allowed to be there, and they eventually left after causing a delay. But the Republicans who were members were allowed to be full participants in the proceedings.
Schiff said he would not suggest "Mr. Cipollone would deliberately make a false statement," but he said, "I will tell you this: He's mistaken. He's mistaken." He added that Republicans were not only allowed in but "more than that: they got the same time we did."

The closed-door hearings
Arguing that the House's impeachment inquiry was unfair to Trump, White House counsel Pat Cipollone complained about the closed-door House committee hearings at which witnesses were questioned in a room known as a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, or "SCIF."

"Not even Mr. Schiff's Republican colleagues were allowed into the SCIF," Cipollone said, referring to House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, who is also the Democrats' lead impeachment manager.
Facts First: This is false. As Schiff noted in his response to Cipollone, the 48 Republican members of the three committees holding the closed-door hearings -- Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight -- were allowed into the SCIF, and they were given equal time to question witnesses.
Cipollone might have been referring to an October stunt in which Republicans who were not members of any of the three committees, along with some Republicans who were members, stormed the room to make a political point; the non-members were not allowed to be there, and they eventually left after causing a delay. But the Republicans who were members were allowed to be full participants in the proceedings.
Schiff said he would not suggest "Mr. Cipollone would deliberately make a false statement," but he said, "I will tell you this: He's mistaken. He's mistaken." He added that Republicans were not only allowed in but "more than that: they got the same time we did."
Fake news as far as those balls deep on trump are concerned . . . or they just don't care.

Six in 10 people who approve of President Donald Trump (61%) say they can't think of anything Trump could do that would make them disapprove of his job as President, according to a Monmouth University poll released this week.

"I could shoot someone . . ."

Again, what will Democrats do when the Senate is done with the trial?
Bernie gonna be the nominee? Will Hillary allow this to happen?
Will Warren be Bernie's running mate? Will Elizabeth allow this to happen?
What will the Democrats do when they loose again in November?

Again, what will Democrats do when the Senate is done with the trial?
Bernie gonna be the nominee? Will Hillary allow this to happen?
Will Warren be Bernie's running mate? Will Elizabeth allow this to happen?
What will the Democrats do when they loose again in November?

Who are they going to lose to? The Republicans are committing political suicide. A majority of Americans want t out of office, and an even larger majority wants to see a fair trial where witnesses are called and compelled to give testimony.

How about you? Are you still claiming not to be a t supporter?

QUOTE="espola, post: 306346, member: 3"

Who are they going to lose to?
The Republicans....By a LARGE % !

The Republicans are committing political suicide.
Once again LYING SPOLA pisses on himself, your Criminal Party is committing suicide.
And it's kinda painful to watch.

A majority of Americans want t out of office, and an even larger majority wants
to see a fair trial where witnesses are called and compelled to give testimony.
And again LYING SPOLA pisses all over himself.....
Show the forum Your SOURCE for that FALSE statement....
Your Criminal Party is literally imploding and YOU can't save it with

your shitty LIES...!

How about you?
YOU ARE A LIAR....YES YOU !

Are you still claiming not to be a t supporter?
TRUMP is WINNING !
DEMOCRATS are DYING....

/QUOTE

Your Party is a miserable Criminal Network that has been exposed to the WHOLE NATION.....

Go roll in some dogshit, you'd be cleaner than before....

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

Who are they going to lose to? The Republicans are committing political suicide. A majority of Americans want t out of office, and an even larger majority wants to see a fair trial where witnesses are called and compelled to give testimony.

How about you? Are you still claiming not to be a t supporter?
If the Democrats nominate Bernie or Warren they have no chance to win the Presidency
A majority of the Electoral College is all that matters. You remember 2016? See US Constitution.
Is the trial over with? Were no witnesses called?
I did not vote for Trump in 2016. I will not vote for Trump in 2020.
But, you gotta love the economy, my 401 is kicking ass, the employment rates, the court picks that will influence this country long after you and I are dead and gone...
So who's your pick for President spola? Are you still claiming to be conservative? You still self medicating?

If the Democrats nominate Bernie or Warren they have no chance to win the Presidency
A majority of the Electoral College is all that matters. You remember 2016? See US Constitution.
Is the trial over with? Were no witnesses called?
I did not vote for Trump in 2016. I will not vote for Trump in 2020.
But, you gotta love the economy, my 401 is kicking ass, the employment rates, the court picks that will influence this country long after you and I are dead and gone...
So who's your pick for President spola? Are you still claiming to be conservative? You still self medicating?

Don't cry in your beer - makes it taste salty.

Sounds like the polls in 2016...Hillary couldn't loose...

Don't blow smoke up my ass - it tickles.

Hillary won the popular vote, and the Russians targeted the gullibel in a few key states to take the electoral vote. T has been a loser since election day and it's just getting worse.

Hillary won the popular vote, and the Russians targeted the gullibel in a few key states to take the electoral vote. T has been a loser since election day and it's just getting worse.
You have been a loser all your life, I am sure your parents left you on a door step and the people who found you did the same.
Is Trump still in office?

Back