Impeachment Hearings

I bet not one of the republican's in here has grown any balls and all will pretend they disagree. But if you've paid any attention to what's actually been going on with Trump blackmailing American aid to Ukraine so brazenly, it's getting hard to believe he's just going to get to walk away scot free.

I bet not one of the republican's in here has grown any balls and all will pretend they disagree. But if you've paid any attention to what's actually been going on with Trump blackmailing American aid to Ukraine so brazenly, it's getting hard to believe he's just going to get to walk away scot free.
They aren't even trying to deny he did it, they are trying to say it's ok . . . and if not, Hillary, Obama, Hillary, Hillary, Obama!!!

It seems that some Republican Senators are offended at an accusation that they are engaged in a coverup. The most direct way to respond to that is to allow all evidence to be uncovered.

QUOTE="espola, post: 306433, member: 3"

It seems that some Republican Senators are offended at an accusation
that they are engaged in a coverup.
The most direct way to respond to that is to allow all evidence to be uncovered.

/QUOTE

Hey ...Dumbass...

The House Judiciary was supposed to set up the " Articles of Impeachment "....They didn't !
The House Judiciary was supposed to subpoena witnesses......They Didn't !
The Speaker of the House was supposed to have an OFFICIAL VOTE to set up subpoena powers....They didn't !

This is/and has been a complete sham impeachment.....

The Republicans should have thrown this pile of feces out the first day....They didn't !

Now the Democrats have soiled the Senate chamber with their feces.....

This should be voted OUT after one hour of presentation by the Republicans on Sat.

My guess is ....They won't !

The President Will be acquitted, but " We The People " have to suffer thru this shit....

The Penguin just completed his bloviating....

Now we have the South Texas Weeble to suffer thru.....

How many times are they going to tell their Lies......?

Tell a LIE
Sell a LIE
Go to HELL for the LIE......!

Yes they will !,

QUOTE="espola, post: 306433, member: 3"

It seems that some Republican Senators are offended at an accusation
that they are engaged in a coverup.
The most direct way to respond to that is to allow all evidence to be uncovered.

/QUOTE

Hey ...Dumbass...

The House Judiciary was supposed to set up the " Articles of Impeachment "....They didn't !
The House Judiciary was supposed to subpoena witnesses......They Didn't !
The Speaker of the House was supposed to have an OFFICIAL VOTE to set up subpoena powers....They didn't !

This is/and has been a complete sham impeachment.....

The Republicans should have thrown this pile of feces out the first day....They didn't !

Now the Democrats have soiled the Senate chamber with their feces.....

This should be voted OUT after one hour of presentation by the Republicans on Sat.

My guess is ....They won't !

The President Will be acquitted, but " We The People " have to suffer thru this shit....

The Penguin just completed his bloviating....

Now we have the South Texas Weeble to suffer thru.....

How many times are they going to tell their Lies......?

Tell a LIE
Sell a LIE
Go to HELL for the LIE......!

Yes they will !,
So, once again, the argument isn't what he did, (which we all know he did) it's process and politics. America is calling, please come back to us GOP.

Yet of course... aside from some out of context videos and howls from the "Trump Forever" crowd, there doesn't seem to be enough meat on this Biden bone for congress to open a bipartisan investigation.

But I get why you're avoiding talking about Trump. What would you say? What could you say?

I expected that at some point t would become rattled by the impeachment process and make some public statement that would further indict himself, but I find it hard to believe the "...or your head will be on a pike" rumor is true.

I look forward to today's excuses and denials.

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 306493, member: 1707"

I love when you show how entrenched
in right wing propaganda you are.

/QUOTE

YOU CANNOT and WILL NOT accept the TRUTH.....

Your ability to stick your head up a Donkeys ass for very long
periods of time is truly amazing...!

Say hello to your sphincter pal Adam " Schiff for Brains " while yur up there....!

Oh and by the way, that " Little " runt George Stephylococcus GOT CAUGHT on
live feed exposing his petulant side......Your Party and the MSM are in the shitter.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/stephanopoulos-screengrab-2.jpg?w=640&h=296

He needs to be tossed from ABC.....not that it would bring the rating up much.

California Dreaming.

Anyone listening to sekulow’s opening?
The 32000000 mueller report was started from the lying fbi and that’s what the fisa court said.
Impeach the motherfucker.
You people are dumb as a box of dumb fucking rocks.
Trump 2020

Anyone listening to sekulow’s opening?
The 32000000 mueller report was started from the lying fbi and that’s what the fisa court said.
Impeach the motherfucker.
You people are dumb as a box of dumb fucking rocks.
Trump 2020

You're making about as much sense as a t tweetstorm.

On second thought, of course you are.

Back