Impeachment Hearings

So you're not looking up definitions today? Sorry, my mistake. I guess you'll be doing that tomorrow. Oh, and add the words ironic and disingenuous to the list of definitions you need to look up. If you need help all you have to do is ask.

Did you find your source yet?

Did you find your source yet?
Common knowledge if you keep up with current events. Besides... why would I want to provide you a link that you won't use? You already know I'm right so I'm saving myself time.

On the other hand, you still have definitions to look up. I wonder, were you this bad in school as well? Or this just a recent thing for you?

Give my regards to Alice....

Common knowledge if you keep up with current events. Besides... why would I want to provide you a link that you won't use? You already know I'm right so I'm saving myself time.

On the other hand, you still have definitions to look up. I wonder, were you this bad in school as well? Or this just a recent thing for you?

Your source is "common knowledge"?

Please continue.

Here is some "current events" for you --

Support at least one article
Have not said
Opposed

According to the House of Representatives webpage, Duncan D Hunter of California's 50th district is still a Member. That means he will be eligible to vote on the impeachment bill, even though he has announced that he will be retiring after the new year turns (I suspect that the delayed resignation is a ploy to earn another year on his Congressional pension).

He really has nothing to lose politically, unless he thinks there is a place for him in California Republican politics despite his ruined reputation. He has taken at least twice an oath to defend the Constitution, so this would be a good time to admit reality and vote the impeachment bill.

According to the House of Representatives webpage, Duncan D Hunter of California's 50th district is still a Member. That means he will be eligible to vote on the impeachment bill, even though he has announced that he will be retiring after the new year turns (I suspect that the delayed resignation is a ploy to earn another year on his Congressional pension).

He really has nothing to lose politically, unless he thinks there is a place for him in California Republican politics despite his ruined reputation. He has taken at least twice an oath to defend the Constitution, so this would be a good time to admit reality and vote the impeachment bill.
Coocoo

nutters always assume others are privy to the same twisted logic they are fed and slurp down.
Are you gender bending? Isn't that one of the things you guys believe in? At least that's what they tell you to believe.. that and we have only twelve years before the planet dies.

When you sober up you'll see how ironic your post was...

Isn't he out on bail or something? Does that mean he is or is not allowed to travel to Washington and vote?
Is that illegal? I mean you're the queen of knowledge, right? Yet you're a failure at definitions...

I know, you're busy removing all doubt that you are a douche bag. I applaud your commitment to mediocrity.

Give my regards to the Queen of Hearts and Alice..

Is that illegal? I mean you're the queen of knowledge, right? Yet you're a failure at definitions...

I know, you're busy removing all doubt that you are a douche bag. I applaud your commitment to mediocrity.

Give my regards to the Queen of Hearts and Alice..

I have to admit that at times I don'understand half of what you post.

Let's leave it at that.

QUOTE="espola, post: 302553, member: 3"
Here is some "current events" for you --

Support at least one article
Have not said
218 + 15 = 233 Your Numbers are a LIE, it's now 232

Opposed
198 is the CURRENT Republicans ( 1 Democrat just switched parties, unless he pusses out.)
+ 1 Independent Justin Amash is against Impeachment.
199 Total ( All it takes is 16 Democrats to stop it )

/QUOTE

The MSM LIED about the polling in 2016 ( They said HRC was a hands down winner )
They have LIED about everything since......

232 Democrats (Current if Van Drew switches to Republican)
198 Republicans
1 Independent

If 16 Democrats defect because of their vulnerability it's done.
If more than 16 defect, then Pelosi has lost control. ( Which in all honesty she has. )
If they pass it, then Mitch buries it. ( If he's true to his word. )
If it goes to trial, the Democrats are TOAST. I mean TOAST.

I have to admit that at times I don'understand half of what you post.

Let's leave it at that.
I can't help it if you're a bit slow. I realize with your advanced age that things tend to fly over your head so I'll try to type slower so you don't fall too far behind...

Use your dictionary to lokk up definitions to the words:
Bipartisan
Ironic
Disingenuous

And I want to add a new word to your list...

Liar

Can you handle this? If it's too difficult let me know and I will supply links with examples that you will easily understand.

Merry Christmas e

I just heard this Congresswoman shouting how the impeachment is “rigged.” Exactly like Trump shouting how the election was “rigged.”

Back