Hot Shots

If you weren't delusional, you'd have known that was a female cop.
Whatever you say, fatass, racist white trash. You are just a clown in this forum. You can't offend me. So, say whatever crap you want, you won't have a reaction.

Well, you just thought about me knot protecting my family as if i haven't been. I have been protecting my family of four for 19 years with zero weapons and I will keep it that way. If and when my son leaves he can go get his own weapons and that goes for my dd. I'm 100% for the right to bear arms. Look at me more as a peacemaker Chaplin type of dude without the robe and degrees in seminary. I have a unique life experience that makes me unique.

That's knot what I said, Spicoli. I just hope you never need more than weed and a surfboard to do it. I've never had to shoot someone, either, but if it comes down to it... I have the ability to if necessary.

That's knot what I said, Spicoli. I just hope you never need more than weed and a surfboard to do it. I've never had to shoot someone, either, but if it comes down to it... I have the ability to if necessary.
I never think about shooting someone. Tell me Outlaw, how do you see the shooting going if you have to protect you and the wife and kids?

I never think about shooting someone. Tell me Outlaw, how do you see the shooting going if you have to protect you and the wife and kids?

Much like a protester blocking the street, Spicoli. You get one warning or go for a ride on my hood. Same holds true for you in my house... you get one warning and then you get one bullet if you're not leaving. Everytime I provide you a warning, you get another bullet. I'm not looking forward to it... blood is difficult to get off the walls and wood floors, but it wasn't my choice.

If you're walking the wrong direction, I unload all 11 in you... and I probably won't donate to the carwash that pays for your funeral.

Much like a protester blocking the street, Spicoli. You get one warning or go for a ride on my hood. Same holds true for you in my house... you get one warning and then you get one bullet if you're not leaving. Everytime I provide you a warning, you get another bullet. I'm not looking forward to it... blood is difficult to get off the walls and wood floors, but it wasn't my choice.

If you're walking the wrong direction, I unload all 11 in you... and I probably won't donate to the carwash that pays for your funeral.
Gees Outlaw, you have this all planned out. Be careful and I hope you never have to live this out.

Outlaw, try dreaming of this type of action. This real life news is insane and now I know why so many are buying guns!!! Trust me, I completely understand. Imagine if you will, you going to say hi to a loved one at the grave site. You miss them so much and than some dude out of know wear starts chasing you with a gun and kills your friend and then is now chasing you to kill you. Out of knowhere a hero emerges and kills the 22 year old killer who just wanted to go out shooting folks. I'm more scared of this action then catching the virus. Be safe everyone and keep the faith :)

I feel like this is the right thread to post this opinion/commentary since we are for the most part all conservative on this thread. I’m not sure who wrote this, but it’s definitely an interesting read. Enjoy!

Interesting article

Ok here’s where I stand on the whole Covid 19 thing.. hear me out and read to the end ..
IMO I think covid was/is real ..
And I think it was bad at first .. Especially in China where they were hiding the numbers .. and in places like Italy ..
But It sort of fizzled out and didn’t do its job ..
It didn’t do what they wanted it to do..
They wanted it to be so much worse ..
So now they are trying to BS us and push it on us.. force it down our throats ..

Also I know that it’s all part of the NWO ..

What better way to push multiple parts of the NWO agenda then a Global Pandemic..

They can have their population control agenda being pushed .. their mass vaccination agenda being pushed .. tracking and RFID chips - big brother agenda being pushed ..
control being pushed .. and possibly even a step towards sharia law with the whole “cover up” agenda .. Not only with masks, but I’ve also seen places say to wear extra clothes and cover up so you don’t get covid .. even some gyms have signs to cover up so you don’t catch covid.
And let’s not forget.. you also have the cashless society agenda being pushed ..

The beast system is rising.

All of these were part of the 2030 UN NWO agenda ...
What better way to globally push this agenda then a global pandemic ..

Fear and then control .. Order out of chaos

Also... I do not put it past them to release something much stronger (remember this)

One thing I do know though.. and one thing that I’ve known from the very beginning.. this one thing I’ve said over and over from the start ...
Nothing will ever be the same again .. nothing will ever go back to how it once was ..

This is a step .. no wait .. this is a leap .. towards the NWO / Or beast system if you will.

Just wait and watch what the next few years brings ..

Please stop saying “oh that will never happen” and start listening ... start digging .. do research ..

I said this directly before covid .. everyone is way to comfortable ..
continue to prep .. It will be needed in the future ..
Continue to prep so that you will not have to go through the panic buying again also .. that’s one thing we’ve always warned about .. being prepared before panic buying sets in ..

Anyways this was just my two cents on the subject . This is where i stand . And this is what I whole heartedly believe .. hopefully I don’t lose any friends over my opinion.. everyone is to divided right now .. and that’s exactly what they want..
The Elite have you right where they want you..

Just remember that we can have our differences in opinions and still have the same opinions on other matters .. were not all going to always agree on everything ..
hope all is well with everyone and I’ll be back to posting updates soon ..

My opinion
My thoughts are that they are wanting the people to question the validity of the virus and it's strength and wear people out to the long we begin to believe it's fake and then boom......unleash the real monster virus that will kill millions because they cried wolf

Remember this opinion

Don’t be scared be prepared so we survive the lack of supply’s soon

I just got an S&W M&P 15 Sport. Looks and feels like the M4 I carried in Iraq minus the happy switch. Researching handguns with plans to purchase one for me and one for my wife. Don't know where I heard the quote "it's better to have a gun and not need it then to need a gun and not have it".
I have an M4, colt le6920 has the M4 stamp, semi obviously.
Check out CZ, excellent handguns.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Because it’s better to have and not need than to need and not have. In other words, I’d rather be caught with than without. If you see me, it’s on me.
Let me know and I will show you how to load and shoot it.

You have to have thought these things through before they happen.
I'm only trying to help my dd reach her dream. Lets focus on the positives and the what ifs. I will think of Happy thoughts only. Watching my dd play soccer makes me happy. Why dad happy? Because dd is happy and that makes me happy as well :)

I feel like this is the right thread to post this opinion/commentary since we are for the most part all conservative on this thread. I’m not sure who wrote this, but it’s definitely an interesting read. Enjoy!

Interesting article

Ok here’s where I stand on the whole Covid 19 thing.. hear me out and read to the end ..
IMO I think covid was/is real ..
And I think it was bad at first .. Especially in China where they were hiding the numbers .. and in places like Italy ..
But It sort of fizzled out and didn’t do its job ..
It didn’t do what they wanted it to do..
They wanted it to be so much worse ..
So now they are trying to BS us and push it on us.. force it down our throats ..

Also I know that it’s all part of the NWO ..

What better way to push multiple parts of the NWO agenda then a Global Pandemic..

They can have their population control agenda being pushed .. their mass vaccination agenda being pushed .. tracking and RFID chips - big brother agenda being pushed ..
control being pushed .. and possibly even a step towards sharia law with the whole “cover up” agenda .. Not only with masks, but I’ve also seen places say to wear extra clothes and cover up so you don’t get covid .. even some gyms have signs to cover up so you don’t catch covid.
And let’s not forget.. you also have the cashless society agenda being pushed ..

The beast system is rising.

All of these were part of the 2030 UN NWO agenda ...
What better way to globally push this agenda then a global pandemic ..

Fear and then control .. Order out of chaos

Also... I do not put it past them to release something much stronger (remember this)

One thing I do know though.. and one thing that I’ve known from the very beginning.. this one thing I’ve said over and over from the start ...
Nothing will ever be the same again .. nothing will ever go back to how it once was ..

This is a step .. no wait .. this is a leap .. towards the NWO / Or beast system if you will.

Just wait and watch what the next few years brings ..

Please stop saying “oh that will never happen” and start listening ... start digging .. do research ..

I said this directly before covid .. everyone is way to comfortable ..
continue to prep .. It will be needed in the future ..
Continue to prep so that you will not have to go through the panic buying again also .. that’s one thing we’ve always warned about .. being prepared before panic buying sets in ..

Anyways this was just my two cents on the subject . This is where i stand . And this is what I whole heartedly believe .. hopefully I don’t lose any friends over my opinion.. everyone is to divided right now .. and that’s exactly what they want..
The Elite have you right where they want you..

Just remember that we can have our differences in opinions and still have the same opinions on other matters .. were not all going to always agree on everything ..
hope all is well with everyone and I’ll be back to posting updates soon ..

My opinion
My thoughts are that they are wanting the people to question the validity of the virus and it's strength and wear people out to the long we begin to believe it's fake and then boom......unleash the real monster virus that will kill millions because they cried wolf

Remember this opinion

Don’t be scared be prepared so we survive the lack of supply’s soon

ten videos to make you go "Hmmm" not too big of a gun person but I love me some conspiracies.

Let me know and I will show you how to load and shoot it.
Sheriff I have been playing with guns since I was around 7. I started off with a bb gun. By time I was 8, my uncle Wendell gave me a 410 shotgun and a 22 rifle to go rabbit and squirrel hunting. I gave that 410 & 22 to my daughter. I bet she could out shoot you!

Sheriff I have been playing with guns since I was around 7. I started off with a bb gun. By time I was 8, my uncle Wendell gave me a 410 shotgun and a 22 rifle to go rabbit and squirrel hunting. I gave that 410 & 22 to my daughter. I bet she could out shoot you!
It’s a bet.
I could out shoot you without sights.

No new guns. Have more than enough: 22, 9, 40, 223, 240, 308, 30-30, 20g, 12g. No new soccer balls either. I did get some new wood working tools that I have used to make a bunch of cool things. This is my latest project. New patio love seat is next.

Attachments

• CD7F1D77-A5DC-463B-AAD3-E505C5725BF2.jpeg
    CD7F1D77-A5DC-463B-AAD3-E505C5725BF2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Back