Hot Shots

It's great that you put all your faith in a book written by other men. But when your child is sick, you don't take her to church... to take her to an educated physician. When someone comes into your house, looking to do harm to your family, put your faith in Sig Sauer... because there's no God in anyone's imagination that's going to stop them, Spicoli.
P220 is my best friend.

Ive been buying alot of ammo, Back ground test sucks each time, but going to local stores and purchasing a couple hundred rounds for the attic is key, ammo can be used in trade if it ever gets crazy. Also if you looking to add a firearm check out these guys https://atlanticfirearms.com they friendly and know their stuff , just need to purchased extra things to make it CA Compliant.

Recent Soccer ball Nike Magia 2 in a size 5 and then bought 10 more on facebook market place for the back yard .

I believe in Guns, I pray I never have to use them, but get right with god if you plan on causing harm in my home....

You can tell she actually has spent some time with that firearm.

At one point the guy grabs at her and causes a jam in the pistol. Under pressure she quickly fixed the problem.
Wow, yes, I didn't notice that part the first time. It is impressive she fixes the jam so quickly. But, it seems that, even though she unloads the gun on the dude, she keeps missing (or the dude is some kind of terminator who doesn't feel pain or something).

(or the dude is some kind of terminator who doesn't feel pain or something).
This can very well be. Alcohol or drugs have crazy effect. Years ago I've seen a drunk who felt out of 4 story window and just walked away.

I'm not scared of anyone... but I'm not willing to put the safety of my family at risk. Nor do I think about it daily.

I'm glad you're inspired... and I hope you never have to live with knowing you could have done more to protect the people that depend on you and didn't.
Well, you just thought about me knot protecting my family as if i haven't been. I have been protecting my family of four for 19 years with zero weapons and I will keep it that way. If and when my son leaves he can go get his own weapons and that goes for my dd. I'm 100% for the right to bear arms. Look at me more as a peacemaker Chaplin type of dude without the robe and degrees in seminary. I have a unique life experience that makes me unique.

Back