Hot Shots

Added to arsenal shortly after lock down. It was as difficult as TP or Spam at Costco. Long lines and order backlogs. Oddly, a noticeable majority in line were young to middle aged females, many Asian. I was told by a store rep first time purchasers were above 60% female. A sign of the times I guess.

Not much of a gun guy, but I have a really nice over under shotgun in my father-in-law's gun safe in Utah. I was up there for the 4th and was going to bring it back but my wife put the kibosh on that plan. I guess I'll have to rely on the cops.

I hope to never have to buy a soccer ball again. Coaches have supplied balls for practice going on 3 years now. If he needs a ball we try to dig it out of the backyard somewhere. The only balls we really have left are freebies from soccer camps and are in various phases of deterioration.

Who has recently made a first time firearm purchase or added to current arsenal?

Oh, and any recent soccer ball purchases?
I recently upgraded my (racist) gun arsenal for multiple obvious reasons. The first and foremost: because I can! The second being I am a racist second amendment loving American. The lines in the store were not too bad, the DROS process was about 21 days instead of 10, so not too much hassle. How about the ~24 hours or so we had to purchase ammo on line??? That was fun! I ordered some immediately when the law illegally forbidding interstate commerce (amongst other second amendment violations) was struck down and received it in the mail!!! That was a really nice day, even if it only lasted 1 day. I also noticed a lot of first time buyers, especially young females at the gun store. You can tell when they are new buyers because they want to buy the nicest looking guns without knowing anything about a caliber. And usually the store reps have to talk them out of it, lol. “Don’t buy a .45 until you have shot one. It looks pretty, but guns are not about looking pretty.” I’ve always had a shotgun and a Glock 27 (.40), and I recently purchased a .38 Super 1911 model, a revolver (.38 special), and a small .22 handgun. I’m looking at a high powered rifle (sniper rifle) as my next purchase, and also need a .22 rifle. Funny story, I purchased a small safe, built a bunch of wood compartments for it and now I can fit all my ammo and guns in there. I am so proud of that, especially because safes are really expensive.
Anyhow, I recently purchased an MLS Adidas replica size 5, since my child has moved from a size 4 to size 5 this (lost) season.

I recently upgraded my (racist) gun arsenal for multiple obvious reasons. The first and foremost: because I can! The second being I am a racist second amendment loving American. The lines in the store were not too bad, the DROS process was about 21 days instead of 10, so not too much hassle. How about the ~24 hours or so we had to purchase ammo on line??? That was fun! I ordered some immediately when the law illegally forbidding interstate commerce (amongst other second amendment violations) was struck down and received it in the mail!!! That was a really nice day, even if it only lasted 1 day. I also noticed a lot of first time buyers, especially young females at the gun store. You can tell when they are new buyers because they want to buy the nicest looking guns without knowing anything about a caliber. And usually the store reps have to talk them out of it, lol. “Don’t buy a .45 until you have shot one. It looks pretty, but guns are not about looking pretty.” I’ve always had a shotgun and a Glock 27 (.40), and I recently purchased a .38 Super 1911 model, a revolver (.38 special), and a small .22 handgun. I’m looking at a high powered rifle (sniper rifle) as my next purchase, and also need a .22 rifle. Funny story, I purchased a small safe, built a bunch of wood compartments for it and now I can fit all my ammo and guns in there. I am so proud of that, especially because safes are really expensive.
Anyhow, I recently purchased an MLS Adidas replica size 5, since my child has moved from a size 4 to size 5 this (lost) season.
You can’t beat a 1911.
I have quite a few weapons my self, 270mag and a 300 short mag as far as hi power rifles.
1911 is by far my fav.

You can’t beat a 1911.
I have quite a few weapons my self, 270mag and a 300 short mag as far as hi power rifles.
1911 is by far my fav.
1911’s are the classic looking handguns that are very customizable and therefore are very popular. Every single component of that gun can be replaced and customized; in my case I like buying 24k gold plated parts. I also purchased some really nice gun grips, and after it’s all said and done it’s like a dream come true. I’ve actually invested more in the gun components that I’ve replaced than in the purchase of the gun itself.

I wasn't able to add to my current arsenal because there was almost nothing left when I went to visit a few months back. Even the pink and purple handled candy shooters Anon refers to. I guess the demotards, in their infinite wisdom, have put more and more in the hands of legal owners and I'm ALL about that.

Regards, Sig Sauer

P.S. - Pretty loyal to the Adidas ball. The $25 replica... not the $40-$50 version my DD is going to launch over a fence and never be found.

This is the reality. My ex liberal friend Colin has a gun he just bought. First of all, this is the right we all have as Americans. My wife and I had deep long talks and meditation about this subject. My wife is an Angel and the most loving being I have ever met. I'm super intense and a warrior at heart. I have a deep deep fighter in me from my Scottish ancestry. So after much thought and prayer, we have decided to have zero weapons. My son and dd are on their own on this one. I will only bow to King Jesus, which I already did in 1988 when I got baptized. The second and last time I bowed on my knee was for my girlfriend and now wife. We are a nuclear family of 4. Fearsome foursome.

This is the reality. My ex liberal friend Colin has a gun he just bought. First of all, this is the right we all have as Americans. My wife and I had deep long talks and meditation about this subject. My wife is an Angel and the most loving being I have ever met. I'm super intense and a warrior at heart. I have a deep deep fighter in me from my Scottish ancestry. So after much thought and prayer, we have decided to have zero weapons. My son and dd are on their own on this one. I will only bow to King Jesus, which I already did in 1988 when I got baptized. The second and last time I bowed on my knee was for my girlfriend and now wife. We are a nuclear family of 4. Fearsome foursome.

Respect your decision... but if someone comes to hurt or steal from you, you know King Jesus will not have the same stopping power as King Glock.

I got a nice junior size Mossberg 500 20GA for your kid.

I just got an S&W M&P 15 Sport. Looks and feels like the M4 I carried in Iraq minus the happy switch. Researching handguns with plans to purchase one for me and one for my wife. Don't know where I heard the quote "it's better to have a gun and not need it then to need a gun and not have it".
Thank you for your service. As well as all the other Patriot warriors on this Forum.

Respect your decision... but if someone comes to hurt or steal from you, you know King Jesus will not have the same stopping power as King Glock.
Well, my King is with me so I feel safe. Look, go out in violence Outlaw. It's a choice and I respect that. I warned you that the law of two ends up this way every time. The real Universe is the law of three. I told you all this before so it's only worth repeating if you ask me to repeat. For you Outlaw, I will repeat if you ask. Read this story about Steven in book of Acts. All the Disciples of Jesus were in a city called Jerusalem. Jesus had told the 11 Apostles to take his message of Forgiveness, Grace and Truth around the world. How does one do that with only 11 dudes? There was 12 but Judus killed himself so only 11.

Stephen Is Stoned to Death
"When the council members heard Stephen’s speech, they were angry and furious. But Stephen was filled with the Holy Spirit. He looked toward heaven, where he saw our glorious God and Jesus standing at his right side. Then Stephen said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right side of God!”
The council members shouted and covered their ears. At once they all attacked Stephen and dragged him out of the city. Then they started throwing stones at him. The men who had brought charges against him put their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.
As Stephen was being stoned to death, he called out, “Lord Jesus, please welcome me!” He knelt down and shouted, “Lord, don’t blame them for what they have done.” Then he died.

One man's death started the hunt to kill followers of Christ. Outlaw, the word Christian was not invented either yet. It comes later in the book and was a derogatory name given to the fools of Christ. Anyway, all the followers scattered all around the world. The reason they went all around the world was because that's where they were from and only came to Jerusalem to worship on the day of Pentecost. This other guy name Saul was killing the stupid followers of Christ as well. Jesus met up with Mr Self Righteous Saul on the road to Damascus and he went from murderer, to Paul the messenger of Christ to all the Gentiles.

Well, my King is with me so I feel safe. Look, go out in violence Outlaw. It's a choice and I respect that. I warned you that the law of two ends up this way every time. The real Universe is the law of three. I told you all this before so it's only worth repeating if you ask me to repeat. For you Outlaw, I will repeat if you ask. Read this story about Steven in book of Acts. All the Disciples of Jesus were in a city called Jerusalem. Jesus had told the 11 Apostles to take his message of Forgiveness, Grace and Truth around the world. How does one do that with only 11 dudes? There was 12 but Judus killed himself so only 11.

Stephen Is Stoned to Death
"When the council members heard Stephen’s speech, they were angry and furious. But Stephen was filled with the Holy Spirit. He looked toward heaven, where he saw our glorious God and Jesus standing at his right side. Then Stephen said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right side of God!”
The council members shouted and covered their ears. At once they all attacked Stephen and dragged him out of the city. Then they started throwing stones at him. The men who had brought charges against him put their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.
As Stephen was being stoned to death, he called out, “Lord Jesus, please welcome me!” He knelt down and shouted, “Lord, don’t blame them for what they have done.” Then he died.

One man's death started the hunt to kill followers of Christ. Outlaw, the word Christian was not invented either yet. It comes later in the book and was a derogatory name given to the fools of Christ. Anyway, all the followers scattered all around the world. The reason they went all around the world was because that's where they were from and only came to Jerusalem to worship on the day of Pentecost. This other guy name Saul was killing the stupid followers of Christ as well. Jesus met up with Mr Self Righteous Saul on the road to Damascus and he went from murderer, to Paul the messenger of Christ to all the Gentiles.

It's great that you put all your faith in a book written by other men. But when your child is sick, you don't take her to church... to take her to an educated physician. When someone comes into your house, looking to do harm to your family, put your faith in Sig Sauer... because there's no God in anyone's imagination that's going to stop them, Spicoli.

It's great that you put all your faith in a book written by other men. But when your child is sick, you don't take her to church... to take her to an educated physician. When someone comes into your house, looking to do harm to your family, put your faith in Sig Sauer... because there's no God in anyone's imagination that's going to stop them, Spicoli.
You are making things up in your little brain. Your scared Outlaw and it's understandable. I would be scared too if I sat around on my computer thinking of people coming to my house to rob me and steal my family and shoot me. I'm not saying it's not possible but thinking it everyday is making you one scared dude. To each his own and I wish you and everyone true safety. BTW, it's not a book and never was supposed to be one book. It's a collection of letters. Luke wrote Luke and the book of Acts. It inspires me and not you. Oh well, that's ok too.

Last edited:
I just got an S&W M&P 15 Sport. Looks and feels like the M4 I carried in Iraq minus the happy switch. Researching handguns with plans to purchase one for me and one for my wife. Don't know where I heard the quote "it's better to have a gun and not need it then to need a gun and not have it".
Pretty sure you didn't hear it from a lib.

Pretty sure you didn't hear it from a lib.
I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Because it’s better to have and not need than to need and not have. In other words, I’d rather be caught with than without. If you see me, it’s on me.

You are making things up in your little brain. Your scared Outlaw and it's understandable. I would be scared too if I sat around on my computer thinking of people coming to my house to rob me and steal my family and shoot me. I'm not saying it's not possible but thinking it everyday is making you one scared dude. To each his own and I wish you and everyone true safety. BTW, it's not a book and never was supposed to be one book. It's a collection of letters. Luke wrote Luke and the book of Acts. It inspires me and not you. Oh well, that's ok too.

I'm not scared of anyone... but I'm not willing to put the safety of my family at risk. Nor do I think about it daily.

I'm glad you're inspired... and I hope you never have to live with knowing you could have done more to protect the people that depend on you and didn't.

Back