Hot Shots

No new guns. Have more than enough: 22, 9, 40, 223, 240, 308, 30-30, 20g, 12g. No new soccer balls either. I did get some new wood working tools that I have used to make a bunch of cool things. This is my latest project. New patio love seat is next.
What is that exactly. Looks interesting.

I lost all mine in a boating accident....:oops:

But seriously..to all first-time owners out there. Get some basic firearms training from a reliable source. I realize ammo is a bit expensive and hard to come by right now. But work on being comfortable with your firearm(s) and competent with them. Waking up to breaking glass at 2am is not the time to be getting your firearm out for only the 2nd or 3rd time since you first purchased it...which in many cases was years ago.

To those against firearms that is your choice. But if you think PD will be there in time to save the day you need to think again. With the public outcry to defund PD..you'll have to wait for that counselor or social worker to show up and de-escalate the situation. Good luck with that.
I don't sit around everyday thinking about what might happen. Don't need to. Just like running earthquake drills, or fire drills, we go over HD drills. My family knows how to react if it's during the day and what to do if it's the middle of the night. It's called being prepared. (Much like watching people in the past few months running thru Costco, Sam's Club or the market, etc. for anything and everything they could get off the shelves. I walked in needing just a few things we use on a normal basis. Why? Because I was already prepared. I posted before about learning from my father-in-law's experiences during The Great Depression)

My kids all learn to shoot when they turn 10yrs old. One of my kids has only shot once and wasn't really interested in it. My G03 GK can run a pistol or an AR15. Doesn't really like the kick of a 12g but can manage it if need be. My youngest isn't old enough just yet, but he's around me enough when I'm cleaning or tinkering with stuff that he's already learning. You should see him run a plastic bb G19 replica and do a mag change. ;)

I hope the day never comes that I have to shoot at something other than paper or a steel gong.
If it does, I'm resigned to the fact that the safety of my family comes first.
My .02

For all you 1911 owners. There's a small shop in Covina / Glendora. Exotic Pistol Grips. Donut shop closed down. These two guys took over. Nice people. They kept all the donut display cases/shelves and have a pretty good selection of custom 1911 and revolver grips. I'm not a 1911 guy personally so I couldn't tell you anything about prices/materials etc. I've only been in there for a PPT.

A few years ago I stopped by a pawn shop in Kingman AZ. There were at least 25 rifles and another 20 handguns for sale. Guess when times are lean, people looking to unload (no pun intended) firearms that haven’t been used in years.

My player occasionally adds to her collection of soccer balls- either favorite team, Bundesliga, US soccer. Then there are her handful of wall balls, asphalt shredders, dog bitten. Those are the ones she’d go to if a clutch pk is on the line.

For all you 1911 owners. There's a small shop in Covina / Glendora. Exotic Pistol Grips. Donut shop closed down. These two guys took over. Nice people. They kept all the donut display cases/shelves and have a pretty good selection of custom 1911 and revolver grips. I'm not a 1911 guy personally so I couldn't tell you anything about prices/materials etc. I've only been in there for a PPT.
Please tell me it isn't the Donut Man that closed. We used to make runs from Downtown to Glendora just to pick up a dozen or 2, cuz We like our donuts. :)

Please tell me it isn't the Donut Man that closed. We used to make runs from Downtown to Glendora just to pick up a dozen or 2, cuz We like our donuts. :)

No. You're still gtg at the Donut Man. They are on Route 66. And the line never seems to be small there. :(
Exotic Pistol Grips is on Arrow Hwy.

But check out Rad Donuts on Grand Ave / Gladstone in Glendora. Slightly expensive but really good. Some really tasty creations there.

I feel like this is the right thread to post this opinion/commentary since we are for the most part all conservative on this thread. I’m not sure who wrote this, but it’s definitely an interesting read. Enjoy!

Interesting article

Ok here’s where I stand on the whole Covid 19 thing.. hear me out and read to the end ..
IMO I think covid was/is real ..
And I think it was bad at first .. Especially in China where they were hiding the numbers .. and in places like Italy ..
But It sort of fizzled out and didn’t do its job ..
It didn’t do what they wanted it to do..
They wanted it to be so much worse ..
So now they are trying to BS us and push it on us.. force it down our throats ..

Also I know that it’s all part of the NWO ..

What better way to push multiple parts of the NWO agenda then a Global Pandemic..

They can have their population control agenda being pushed .. their mass vaccination agenda being pushed .. tracking and RFID chips - big brother agenda being pushed ..
control being pushed .. and possibly even a step towards sharia law with the whole “cover up” agenda .. Not only with masks, but I’ve also seen places say to wear extra clothes and cover up so you don’t get covid .. even some gyms have signs to cover up so you don’t catch covid.
And let’s not forget.. you also have the cashless society agenda being pushed ..

The beast system is rising.

All of these were part of the 2030 UN NWO agenda ...
What better way to globally push this agenda then a global pandemic ..

Fear and then control .. Order out of chaos

Also... I do not put it past them to release something much stronger (remember this)

One thing I do know though.. and one thing that I’ve known from the very beginning.. this one thing I’ve said over and over from the start ...
Nothing will ever be the same again .. nothing will ever go back to how it once was ..

This is a step .. no wait .. this is a leap .. towards the NWO / Or beast system if you will.

Just wait and watch what the next few years brings ..

Please stop saying “oh that will never happen” and start listening ... start digging .. do research ..

I said this directly before covid .. everyone is way to comfortable ..
continue to prep .. It will be needed in the future ..
Continue to prep so that you will not have to go through the panic buying again also .. that’s one thing we’ve always warned about .. being prepared before panic buying sets in ..

Anyways this was just my two cents on the subject . This is where i stand . And this is what I whole heartedly believe .. hopefully I don’t lose any friends over my opinion.. everyone is to divided right now .. and that’s exactly what they want..
The Elite have you right where they want you..

Just remember that we can have our differences in opinions and still have the same opinions on other matters .. were not all going to always agree on everything ..
hope all is well with everyone and I’ll be back to posting updates soon ..

My opinion
My thoughts are that they are wanting the people to question the validity of the virus and it's strength and wear people out to the long we begin to believe it's fake and then boom......unleash the real monster virus that will kill millions because they cried wolf

Remember this opinion

Don’t be scared be prepared so we survive the lack of supply’s soon

textbook scattershot rant

Back