Guidance are not for everyone

Not to worry. You want to commit assault on film, I'm sure the DA will be happy to prosecute.
Did you not hear how many people are being freed from jails? I don’t think they have room for me right now. Perfect timing to punch you in the face.

And anybody calling a crazy soccer dad cocooo should check themselves, especially when you’re the one driving around soccer fields looking for violators to record them. That’s beyond cocoooo. Loser

Do I get to put in a better gun rack? The Elvis one is kind of tacky.
Wow you definitely know who I am. Can’t wait to set up some spies on my next scrimmage to catch you red-handed. I might have to throw you in my dog crate in the back.

We parents on this forum can all organize a scrimmage find a field and get some jack ass to film it. Many of us won’t, not because we can’t but because we shouldn’t. If these clubs or parents are organizing this and filming it it’s not for some let the kids play bullshi. It’s because the parents coaches or club want a leg up advantage to use the video to send to college coaches. If it’s not being filmed fine than maybe, maybe you get away with the players having fun, exercise thing. NO 12-17 year old girls organize this themselves and decide “hey let’s film our scrimmage with a elevated tri pod for fun”. That is all the parents. NO 12-17 girls watch their recorded scrimmage games for education on how to improve themselves. This is for edited game film only. So can you do it? Sure go for it. But you shouldn’t do it. It’s cheap and tasteless. I’d have more respect if the players on their own just played small sided and posted it on the gram for fun. But that’s not what this is. And when it’s told to players not to post anything because people will find out, that is usually a clue people organizing it know it’s wrong. So if your fine with doing it, than why hide it? Post that video for all to see. Let’s get these kids some scholarship money. Let’s all send it to Marika for National Team consideration. If your going to risk the kids and Parents and coaches exposure to a virus then let’s make it worth it at least.

Wow you definitely know who I am. Can’t wait to set up some spies on my next scrimmage to catch you red-handed. I might have to throw you in my dog crate in the back.
We all know you're too cheap to pay for a dog crate. Stonewall rides up in front hanging his head out the window, same as always.

Might want to spring for a flea collar for him. I'd hate to feel all scratchy after repossessing your truck.

We parents on this forum can all organize a scrimmage find a field and get some jack ass to film it. Many of us won’t, not because we can’t but because we shouldn’t. If these clubs or parents are organizing this and filming it it’s not for some let the kids play bullshi. It’s because the parents coaches or club want a leg up advantage to use the video to send to college coaches. If it’s not being filmed fine than maybe, maybe you get away with the players having fun, exercise thing. NO 12-17 year old girls organize this themselves and decide “hey let’s film our scrimmage with a elevated tri pod for fun”. That is all the parents. NO 12-17 girls watch their recorded scrimmage games for education on how to improve themselves. This is for edited game film only. So can you do it? Sure go for it. But you shouldn’t do it. It’s cheap and tasteless. I’d have more respect if the players on their own just played small sided and posted it on the gram for fun. But that’s not what this is. And when it’s told to players not to post anything because people will find out, that is usually a clue people organizing it know it’s wrong. So if your fine with doing it, than why hide it? Post that video for all to see. Let’s get these kids some scholarship money. Let’s all send it to Marika for National Team consideration. If your going to risk the kids and Parents and coaches exposure to a virus then let’s make it worth it at least.

The scrimmage risk is low. It should be legal.

Plenty of kids would love to play, just to play. Wish they could.

Why does it bother YOU so much what other people do? Whether they post something or not? And no, I don’t want you seeing what I do because you are not important to me therefore I could care less what you think of what I do.

Do
Why does it bother YOU so much what other people do? Whether they post something or not? And no, I don’t want you seeing what I do because you are not important to me therefore I could care less what you think of what I do.
Doesn’t bother me one bit. Glad you guys played, I just think your full of shi. Don’t hide. If you were so happy and proud about it you would of come on here saying we played a scrimmage and it was great we even filmed it, but you didn’t! Someone else mentioned it on here and then you defended it.

This Saturday my buddy sent me a video of 2 youth teams playing normal scrimmage game. Parents on sidelines, referee, hi-pod video. Same teams showed up on Sunday before getting kicked out by the city. They claimed they had a permit to use the field (of course they didn't, since no permits were issued).
99% of clubs adhering to State guidance and running distance training, limited number of players, no scrimmaging, no games, etc. Some just started training.
Meanwhile there are clubs/teams that obviously don't care about all this and do as they please.
I don't believe kids should be punished, but I do believe those coaches and admins should be banned for doing this.
Wow.. better not come to Arizona this weekend. Fri, Sat and Sun clubs will be running scrimmages for all age groups. Then Next weekend the clubs are doing informal play arounds against other clubs all over metro Phoenix. Now there are rules and protections in place but the kids are playing.

Guidelines from the announcement.

As of today, the state government guidance still requires that at no more than 50 people can gather in one place, and most of the city parks have adopted that guidance as well. This is one of the reasons we ask parents to stay in the car or away from the fields when we train or scrimmage. The adherence to this request has been comprehensive within the club and we appreciate your understanding and actions. We anticipate this guidance could loosen over the coming weeks, and perhaps even for the festival of futbol, and we will keep you updated. Once the state has updated its guidelines I anticipate our state association guidelines will be similar. For now, I can share what most of the states who are playing soccer games right now have implemented:
  • One parent per child may watch the game and that parent must wear a mask. Some associations have said one parent for u12 and below and no spectators for u13 and above.
  • All coaches must wear a mask and the number of coaches allowed on the sideline will be reduced to ensure more space for distancing.
  • Entry and exit from the field will be done in a timely manner.
  • Social distancing will be enforced on the bench.
Again, for now, we cannot have any spectators but we believe once spectators are allowed it will look something like what is described above. To be clear the focus is on making sure that the times of extended exposure in a close space are limited. We have shared studies and data over the past weeks regarding the safety of soccer due to the lack of prolonged exposure to any one person at any one time. The guidelines surrounding the games will help ensure that there is no prolonged exposure for those watching and participating. Tournaments and games have been going full speed ahead in many states including those with high infection rates like Texas. Yet, there have still been no alerts of community spread thru soccer as the safety measures around the games have kept everyone as safe as possible.

Do

Doesn’t bother me one bit. Glad you guys played, I just think your full of shi. Don’t hide. If you were so happy and proud about it you would of come on here saying we played a scrimmage and it was great we even filmed it, but you didn’t! Someone else mentioned it on here and then you defended it.
If it doesn’t bother you, why are you all worked up. Get a life, loser.

Do

Yes I’m full of shit. I’m cocoo. I’m clueless. And? It’s me, not you.

Wow.. better not come to Arizona this weekend. Fri, Sat and Sun clubs will be running scrimmages for all age groups. Then Next weekend the clubs are doing informal play arounds against other clubs all over metro Phoenix. Now there are rules and protections in place but the kids are playing.

Guidelines from the announcement.

As of today, the state government guidance still requires that at no more than 50 people can gather in one place, and most of the city parks have adopted that guidance as well. This is one of the reasons we ask parents to stay in the car or away from the fields when we train or scrimmage. The adherence to this request has been comprehensive within the club and we appreciate your understanding and actions. We anticipate this guidance could loosen over the coming weeks, and perhaps even for the festival of futbol, and we will keep you updated. Once the state has updated its guidelines I anticipate our state association guidelines will be similar. For now, I can share what most of the states who are playing soccer games right now have implemented:
  • One parent per child may watch the game and that parent must wear a mask. Some associations have said one parent for u12 and below and no spectators for u13 and above.
  • All coaches must wear a mask and the number of coaches allowed on the sideline will be reduced to ensure more space for distancing.
  • Entry and exit from the field will be done in a timely manner.
  • Social distancing will be enforced on the bench.
Again, for now, we cannot have any spectators but we believe once spectators are allowed it will look something like what is described above. To be clear the focus is on making sure that the times of extended exposure in a close space are limited. We have shared studies and data over the past weeks regarding the safety of soccer due to the lack of prolonged exposure to any one person at any one time. The guidelines surrounding the games will help ensure that there is no prolonged exposure for those watching and participating. Tournaments and games have been going full speed ahead in many states including those with high infection rates like Texas. Yet, there have still been no alerts of community spread thru soccer as the safety measures around the games have kept everyone as safe as possible.

Right or wrong... I'm glad someone is jumping into the water. Hope it goes wonderfully, kids sweat their asses off and nobody gets sick. With any luck, you guys will set the tone for everyone else and break the glass for the rest of us.

Right or wrong... I'm glad someone is jumping into the water. Hope it goes wonderfully, kids sweat their asses off and nobody gets sick. With any luck, you guys will set the tone for everyone else and break the glass for the rest of us.
We aren't close to the first Utah has been running much longer. The thing is like most events it is not cut and dried. There are degrees between full lockdown and back to normal. It is up to those in charge locally to do what fits the local community and no decree from state, county or federal level can fit everyone's circumstance. Just like rules for safely playing soccer will vary from those for basketball, baseball etc. There is middle ground to be had where people can safely get parts of their life back.

Fake ass tough guy soccer dad. Post your video then on YouTube if your so proud of it. Like I said only done for one reason, to get an advantage over others who aren’t playing for college coach recruiting video. Spare me the exercise excuse.
Fake ass tough guy soccer dad. Post your video then on YouTube and link it here if your so proud of it. But you won’t cause your afraid of what we all know, that the game was crap and not even worth posting it. Like I said only done for one reason, to get an advantage over others who aren’t playing for college coach recruiting video. Make sure you edit that film real right to avoid all those donkey touches tough guy. And spare me the exercise excuse.

and yes I have a life I’m just bored today, and your a dumbass so I’ve decided to do this until the Dodger game starts.

Back