Great weekend of soccer!

NY has one of the lowest death rates since the first few weeks of the pandemic, due in large part to the .restrictions. As you know, NY struggled early because: (1) it was not aware of the significant spread until it was too late; (2) there were no known ecfective treatments at the time; (3) there was no vaccine; (4) there was no understanding of death rates by different demographics, or how to manage that to avoid more deaths. You dumbf**ks like to blame NY for everything of course, because it fits your magat narrative, but we all know that the high death rate in NY never would have happened if it had had the benefits that virtually every other state reaped from those that went through it early.

There is no excuse for TX and AZ’s woeful showing and high death rates. None. They could have learned from everything NY did right and its mistakes. Instead, trumpanzees like you disregard all of it because Newsmax and FoxSpews tell you that when they aren’t tripping over themselves retracting lies about Dominion voting machines.
1614180340284.png

Good morning anti-vaxxer! How’s your daughter’s pro soccer career shaping up? Is she signed to a million dollar deal yet? Or are you desperately trying to unburn all the college bridges that you lit on fire when she was in middle school?
1614180492093.png

So..... does anyone know if are we going to have refs in Oceanside? (little brothers, cousins, dads, etc, doesn't count) Although I'm happy to play, and I'm glad parents (from what I saw) are obeying the rules so far, it worries me when non-refs ref from an injury standpoint.

So..... does anyone know if are we going to have refs in Oceanside? (little brothers, cousins, dads, etc, doesn't count) Although I'm happy to play, and I'm glad parents (from what I saw) are obeying the rules so far, it worries me when non-refs ref from an injury standpoint.
Let me put it to you straight brah. I will NOT drive South without refs. That sucks and is no fun. Plus, the I5 from Laguna to Oside can be depressing. Lastly and the most important, I'm concerned everyone is trying to cram all these games in a few months. Parents, you better intervene or your goat will play way too many games without proper training and fitness. Were all addicted to soccer, let's admit that first. Second of the Lastlys, dont rush back and slow down. I know another player who got hurt and is now out for the season. Slow down everyone.

There will be ref's. We have had games against other ECNL clubs with them.

Good thing we’re in CA and have a competent governor. TX has the lowest percentage of vaccinated citizens in the country. And has a power grid that conpletely failed. And it’s not safe to drink the water. What a s**thole.

Good thing we’re in CA and have a competent governor. TX has the lowest percentage of vaccinated citizens in the country. And has a power grid that conpletely failed. And it’s not safe to drink the water. What a s**thole.
1614184324946.png

No, you forgot that people must transport food to literally survive, unlike with education which can be done remotely.

I never said peaceful protests were a great idea during a pandemic. Regardless, they aren’t an excuse to do whatever the f**k you want. Are BLM protests your excise to invade the Capitol and overthrow democracy also?
As is your MO, most of your comment's are pure nothingness. Your education statement is silly, dangerous, and racist.

Games are scheduled for next weekend.....kids are stoked!

Mask up and stay safe folks!
Are you playing official games, or scrimmages?

My son's team scrimmaged last Sunday "in the open" with parents in the stands and have another scrimmage this Sunday. My son has made the most out of the lockdown and never expressed disappointment in not playing games, but I've never seen him happier after a soccer game than last Sunday ("winning" didn't hurt). I don't think we can underestimate the relief and benefit to kids of returning to some level of normal activity with sports and school. For both kids and parents it feels like a weight has been lifted off our shoulders regardless of how "normal" you tried to keep things during the lockdown.

As is your MO, most of your comment's are pure nothingness. Your education statement is silly, dangerous, and racist.

No, but forcing kids back into school without the resources to protect them, many without the health insurance to save them and having to live in close quarters with others where it is easily spread, that is racist.

Pretending that everything will be fine based on the assumption that schools with fewer resources and more needs will be fine because those with more resources (predominately affluent and white) can manage is racist. Your argument that every school is the same and will be fine is what the Topeka Board of Education argued in Brown v. Bd of Ed.

Are you playing official games, or scrimmages?
Not 100% sure and to be honest, don’t care. The sheer number of games on the list indicate more of league games but again....nothing official has been said. I also don’t care if the coach from the other team wants to ref. So many of us haven’t scrimmaged or played outside of our own club is so long just seeing them face off against another opponent is a gift unto itself. That sentiment may change after a few games (looking for something more official) but I’ll cross that bridge if/when we get to it.

Not 100% sure and to be honest, don’t care. The sheer number of games on the list indicate more of league games but again....nothing official has been said. I also don’t care if the coach from the other team wants to ref. So many of us haven’t scrimmaged or played outside of our own club is so long just seeing them face off against another opponent is a gift unto itself. That sentiment may change after a few games (looking for something more official) but I’ll cross that bridge if/when we get to it.
Don't tell the refs, but I prefer a coach reffing scrimmages. Coaches let the game flow and aren't interrupting games for irrelevant fouls. The other team's coach reffed my son's game and did a great job. I may be high but I also think players self-regulate their behavior somewhat in scrimmages. Not realistic for real games but effective for scrimmages.

totally agree...can't believe some folks here (and no doubt beyond here) haven't had any sort of local competition for their kids in a year and are already "worried" or concerned enough to write about whether the games are games or scrimmages, whether there are refs, and i'm sure these same morons care about what the scores are too. HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING THESE PAST 12 MONTHS??

How about just being happy and content in the moment? Watch your kids play the game they enjoy, and slowly work themselves back into game shape (especially if 11v11) period. Scores, standings, refs ARE MEANINGLESS right now!

totally agree...can't believe some folks here (and no doubt beyond here) haven't had any sort of local competition for their kids in a year and are already "worried" or concerned enough to write about whether the games are games or scrimmages, whether there are refs, and i'm sure these same morons care about what the scores are too. HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING THESE PAST 12 MONTHS??

How about just being happy and content in the moment? Watch your kids play the game they enjoy, and slowly work themselves back into game shape (especially if 11v11) period. Scores, standings, refs ARE MEANINGLESS right now!
I don't think you can always blame it on the parents though, there are many kids that crave the "real" competition. My kid would prefer scrimmages mostly because coaches don't take scrimmages as seriously as real games and there is more flexibility in scrimmages.

Back