Great weekend of soccer!

To the contrary of what? No peer reviewed study says Covid-19 is not transmitted in schools or playing sports. It may not be the “primary driver” in many instances when appropriate precautions are taken, but it is still spread through both activities, and the extent to which it is a danger varies tremendously among schools/clubs/sports based on the proactive measures they take, and the extent to which they can given limited funds, especially schools. Claiming we can all go back to school and sports as if everything is fine and everyone has the unlimited resources, knowledge and ability to adequately protect people and prevent further spread is just stupid. People like you are making ridiculous generalizations that everything is fine based on the wildly false assumption that that everyone has the resources and will take the steps needed to appropriately limit spread. We’ve got Grace Karen going around claiming masks don’t work, so everyone go back to school and don’t worry about wearing masks. We’ve got msk357 claiming it’s all a hoax and everyone is actually dying of heartburn, so you don’t need to worry about complying with precautions. We’ve got crush the anti-vaxxer doing his best to spread it to
to whomever he can and claiming god will save us, and then we’ve got desert hound hitting the bars until it’s time to pick up his kiddies from school to soccer practice.

There is plenty of support for the idea that risk of transmission can be mitigated IF everyone does what they should AND important (but often cost prohibitive) steps are taken. But the reality is that magats are stupid and will not do what they should, so the actual risks, especially in schools, are much higher than you think. In other words, you haven’t gotten to have nice things because you’re an idiot.
Hopefully the vaccine will protect people from trumpanzees like you.

@Giesbock What flavor are you today?
What’s difference between you calling me bro and me calling you dude? I’m
that Soccer and other sports are opening and that numbers are declining (thanks to people wearing masks and getting vaccinated).
Watfly edited my statement to fit his narrative and I pushed back.

What’s difference between you calling me bro and me calling you dude? I’m
that Soccer and other sports are opening and that numbers are declining (thanks to people wearing masks and getting vaccinated).
Watfly edited my statement to fit his narrative and I pushed back.
You told me, as if I was your neighbor, to do my neighborly thing by getting bat poison shot in my ass so you dont catch Rona. On top of that bullshit, you still have to wear a dam mask and no dining in to chow down and having times of fellowship so can talk about all the shit that has happen the last 12 months. Wake up dude!!! I only take issue with that. Carry on soldier :)

It's amazing we live in a world where facts just don't matter.

It really can't be any more simple than, Texas 113.311 positive cases of children 5-17 and California 357,731 as of 02/17 for same age group. Can someone remind me which state has been open for sports and school and which one has shuttered both? If you want to see a more accurate number as a % of population, knock yourself out. It won't change which one is higher.

You told me, as if I was your neighbor, to do my neighborly thing by getting bat poison shot in my ass so you dont catch Rona. On top of that bullshit, you still have to wear a dam mask and no dining in to chow down and having times of fellowship so can talk about all the shit that has happen the last 12 months. Wake up dude!!! I only take issue with that. Carry on soldier :)
But keep in mind, it’s not bat poison...the greatest biochemists, scientists, research institutions around the world have set aside their ongoing projects to focus on getting a vaccine to us so we can get back to normal. Oh and minor point, but they stick it in your arm, not your ass! ;)

But keep in mind, it’s not bat poison...the greatest biochemists, scientists, research institutions around the world have set aside their ongoing projects to focus on getting a vaccine to us so we can get back to normal. Oh and minor point, but they stick it in your arm, not your ass! ;)
I have so many friends who teach and are in the health profession. 4 out of 10 are running away, delaying or trying to get out of the arm shot of man made bat shit. Me and the wife have land outside of the state with many friends. We can go off the grid if need be and live that way. I would prefer freedom of choice but that wont happen.

Yeah, but a dude who can’t spell and Jenny McCarthy are both anti-vaxxers, so....

It's amazing we live in a world where facts just don't matter.

It really can't be any more simple than, Texas 113.311 positive cases of children 5-17 and California 357,731 as of 02/17 for same age group. Can someone remind me which state has been open for sports and school and which one has shuttered both? If you want to see a more accurate number as a % of population, knock yourself out. It won't change which one is higher.

Texans have been dying at an alarming rate in large part because children and adults have spread it much more often. Of course, total positive cases is meaningless to anyone with a brain given the population differences, and also because it depends on the numbers being tested. Cuz, facts.

Oh, and don’t drink the water in TX, assuming you survive the shock the $7000 electricity bill.

I have so many friends who teach and are in the health profession. 4 out of 10 are running away, delaying or trying to get out of the arm shot of man made bat shit. Me and the wife have land outside of the state with many friends. We can go off the grid if need be and live that way. I would prefer freedom of choice but that wont happen.
your stupid is showing

Texans have been dying at an alarming rate in large part because children and adults have spread it much more often. Of course, total positive cases is meaningless to anyone with a brain given the population differences, and also because it depends on the numbers being tested. Cuz, facts.

Oh, and don’t drink the water in TX, assuming you survive the shock the $7000 electricity bill.

The first part of your post makes zero sense, but loook at that, we agree on something. Deaths in Texas are higher than they should be. Mainly down to the big city county judges murdering long term care residents like Cuomo, but nonetheless, they are too high. They still haven’t reported thousands of LTC deaths either. I fear they death numbers are worse than stated.

I also agree that number of positive cases doesn’t mean anything. Two things we agree on. I’m getting worried.

Texans New Yorkers have been dying at an alarming rate in large part because children and adults have spread it Cuomo is an idiot and makes stupid decisions (and lies about it) much more often than other governors. Of course, total positive cases per capita is meaningless to EOTL because California and Texas have virtually similar rates to and anyone with a brain given the population differences knows this Newsom and also because it depends on the high numbers being tested. Cuz, facts tiers.

Oh, and don’t drink the water in TX, TJ or Flint, assuming you survive the shock of the $150007000 electricity bill.

I never said peaceful protests were a great idea during a pandemic. Regardless, they aren’t an excuse to do whatever the f**k you want. Are BLM protests your excise to invade the Capitol and overthrow democracy also?

No, you said the protests were “more important”, condoning them during a pandemic. I’ll ignore all of the ‘re-framing’ of your prior points with calling them ‘peaceful’ and then that awful sentence about BLM and excise, as a blatant attempt to deflect.

This is such bs. A couple studies assert that youth sports and school are not the “primary” drivers , provided significant precautions are taken, from which they turn around and claim that people are impervious to Covid at schools and on soccer fields. And also pretend that people just magically teleport to and from those places.

Thank god these magats didn’t get their way in CA until the vaccine started to get rolled out.
Hey
Sounds love Le you’re ready for the next attempt to breach the capital! Whew.
Yeah, that's it. *eye roll*

No, you said the protests were “more important”, condoning them during a pandemic. I’ll ignore all of the ‘re-framing’ of your prior points with calling them ‘peaceful’ and then that awful sentence about BLM and excise, as a blatant attempt to deflect.

Nope. The BLM protests were not stoppable, but that doesn’t make it an excuse to do whatever the f**k you want. Using protests as your excuse to kill people, well, that is a deflection.

Texans New Yorkers have been dying at an alarming rate in large part because children and adults have spread it Cuomo is an idiot and makes stupid decisions (and lies about it) much more often than other governors. Of course, total positive cases per capita is meaningless to EOTL because California and Texas have virtually similar rates to and anyone with a brain given the population differences knows this Newsom and also because it depends on the high numbers being tested. Cuz, facts tiers.

Oh, and don’t drink the water in TX, TJ or Flint, assuming you survive the shock of the $150007000 electricity bill.

NY has one of the lowest death rates since the first few weeks of the pandemic, due in large part to the .restrictions. As you know, NY struggled early because: (1) it was not aware of the significant spread until it was too late; (2) there were no known ecfective treatments at the time; (3) there was no vaccine; (4) there was no understanding of death rates by different demographics, or how to manage that to avoid more deaths. You dumbf**ks like to blame NY for everything of course, because it fits your magat narrative, but we all know that the high death rate in NY never would have happened if it had had the benefits that virtually every other state reaped from those that went through it early.

There is no excuse for TX and AZ’s woeful showing and high death rates. None. They could have learned from everything NY did right and its mistakes. Instead, trumpanzees like you disregard all of it because Newsmax and FoxSpews tell you that when they aren’t tripping over themselves retracting lies about Dominion voting machines.

Back