Girls DA vs ECNL

You are NOT probably wrong, you are very WRONG about MAP!

MAP has pulled the curtains back and sees that US Soccer is all about money and power. US Soccer is serving value added DA league propaganda and many posters are punch drunk on it.
Thanks for making me laugh so hard. Money and power do not go very well with women soccer, and that "value added DA league propaganda" is a classic.
I really think you need a tin foil hat, otherwise the radiation emitted by the goebbelsian propaganda of US Soccer, that one that is coming from behind the curtain, may fry your brains. Do not forget to ground well the hat, otherwise it does not work well.

Thanks for making me laugh so hard. Money and power do not go very well with women soccer, and that "value added DA league propaganda" is a classic.
I really think you need a tin foil hat, otherwise the radiation emitted by the goebbelsian propaganda of US Soccer, that one that is coming from behind the curtain, may fry your brains. Do not forget to ground well the hat, otherwise it does not work well.
Talking about jibberish. You probably don't even know what the term value added is, lmao!

There isn't a lot of money to be made as a pro women's soccer player, but it seems that you fail to distinguish between what a pro womens soccer player makes (micro) vs a lucrative girls CLUB and the soccer league they play in (macro). All of which is funded by parents! If I am wearing a tin foil hat then I crown you the white dunce hat.

image.png

As for your post about MAP, you really have "NO" idea what your posting about when you are calling him out. If you can't read between the lines, it wouldn't surprise me. It's beyond your pay grade.

Last edited:
Talking about jibberish. You probably don't even know what the term value added is, lmao!

There isn't a lot of money to be made as a pro women's soccer player, but it seems that you can't comprehend the difference between a pro womens soccer player's annual income vs a lucrative girls CLUB and the soccer league they play in that is for the most part funded by parents. If I am wearing a tin foil hat then you must be wearing the white dunce hat.

As for your post about MAP, you really have "NO" idea what your posting about when you are calling him out. If you can't read between the lines, it wouldn't surprise me. It's beyond your pay grade.

ECNL, U.S. Soccer, and the like are non-profits. There is nothing "lucrative" about them.

ECNL, U.S. Soccer, and the like are non-profits. There is nothing "lucrative" about them.
FYI, Blue Shield of CA and Kaiser Permanente are also non-profits....yeah nothing "lucrative" about health insurance and the CEO, VPs, Directors and Physicians who work there. Get a clue!

The Legends DOC drives an Audi A6, if bought new is about 60K. Back in 2008 when the economy was in a great recession. Josh Hodges still made 83K. I'm sure in 2016 he is close to or making more than the Khoury's annual income (see below), because JH doesn't have a twin brother to split the DOC salary.

image.png

Slammers non-profit tax filing shows the Khoury brothers made 155K each back in 2012. Yeah club soccer isn't lucrative at all!
image.png

Finally, IMO more power to the DOC's above for making a nice living running and teaching soccer. Got to LOVE capitalism, because it's the American way. BTW, all info. posted is public information and can be Googled!

Last edited:
Shocking! I'm aghast. :rolleyes: And I thought non-profit organizations operated exclusively using volunteers. Those darn executives and doctors at Kaiser earning salaries and such.

Sampson makes $138K and Hodges makes $125K. Sounds like standard rates for DOCs. Not sure why Slammers needs two, however.

FYI, Blue Shield of CA and Kaiser Permanente are also non-profits....yeah nothing "lucrative" about health insurance and the CEO, VPs, Directors and Physicians who work there. Get a clue!

The Legends DOC drives an Audi A6, if bought new is about 60K. Back in 2008 when the economy was in a great recession. Josh Hodges still made 83K. I'm sure in 2016 he is close to or making more than the Khoury's annual income (see below), because JH doesn't have a twin brother to split the DOC salary.

View attachment 86

Slammers non-profit tax filing shows the Khoury brothers made 155K each back in 2012. Yeah club soccer isn't lucrative at all!
View attachment 84

Finally, IMO more power to the DOC's above for making a nice living running and teaching soccer. Got to LOVE capitalism, because it's the American way. BTW, all info. posted is public information and can be Googled!

Do you live at the poverty line?

155k a year is "lucrative?" In SoCal? These DOCs will soon be acquiring media companies and retiring to Maui any moment like the Mark Cubans they are.

Those coaches should be ashamed and suffer for their sport.

Is it a power grab by US Soccer? Yes. Does it make life easier for them? Yes. Have you talked to the YNT scouts? They're sick of wasting their time going to various states non ECNL tourneys and not finding ANY great hidden gems. As in "they flew me to Texas or insert the state and I didn't find one kid." Sorry, Caliklines or Beach peeps. The numbers don't help you that Legends or insert the non ECNL club is just as good as the top ECNL clubs, but happy Legends got DA because that may be an equalizer for them.

"Great players will be found regardless of DA." Maybe. Eventually. See how that works for you. Maybe your Susie is the exception playing for the local club that will be discovered for the YNT or the ubercollege. If so, more power to you. You "beat" the system.

Most, if not virtually all of the top players will play DA. If you fight the system on some high moral ground good for you. Your player will limit their improvement because they won't be playing against top competition and with the top players.

Please feel free to keep posting your "power to the players, my Ashley Morgan is awesome and better than your kid and she will never give up poorly played HS rah rah soccer and doesn't need DA because she's a generational next level Marta 2.0 talent...continue your free mason Knights Templar cash grab theories about DA." If you were running the YNTs and WNTs, you'd want to control your feeder system too. Make sure certain things are being taught and emphasized. It's common sense.

For those that have YNT players or college freshmen that played 10 full minutes of D1 recently and feel extra cocky about it, chill. I've seen top players bounced or not called into camps anymore for various reasons. I've seen unfortunate injuries that awesome players never fully came back from so a little humility please?

And whatever your issues with someone on this board (and yes, I get it, Zoro is the self proclaimed expert on everything based on...not sure exactly), going after their kid or their college as a way to humiliate someone is disgusting. Low. Really effing low. Scumbag low. You should literally be ashamed.

The playing field has changed and DA is a leg up on getting recruited by colleges and possible YNT. You can say it hasn't been proven, but you'd be wrong and living in the past. There's a new reality and there's always people that deny and fears change and live in the past.

Now that I've offended hopefully everyone, Good luck to all your kids. Hope they all maximize their talents and opportunities and end up in positive situations.

155k a year is "lucrative?" In SoCal? These DOCs will soon be acquiring media companies and retiring to Maui any moment like the Mark Cubans they are.

Is it a power grab by US Soccer? Yes. Does it make life easier for them? Yes. Have you talked to the YNT scouts? They're sick of wasting their time going to various states non ECNL tourneys and not finding ANY great hidden gems. As in "they flew me to Texas or insert the state and I didn't find one kid." Sorry, Caliklines or Beach peeps. The numbers don't help you that Legends or insert the non ECNL club is just as good as the top ECNL clubs, but happy Legends got DA because that may be an equalizer for them.

"Great players will be found regardless of DA." Maybe. Eventually. See how that works for you. Maybe your Susie is the exception playing for the local club that will be discovered for the YNT or the ubercollege. If so, more power to you. You "beat" the system.

Most, if not virtually all of the top players will play DA. If you fight the system on some high moral ground good for you. Your player will limit their improvement because they won't be playing against top competition and with the top players.

Please feel free to keep posting your "power to the players, my Ashley Morgan is awesome and better than your kid and she will never give up poorly played HS rah rah soccer and doesn't need DA because she's a generational next level Marta 2.0 talent...continue your free mason Knights Templar cash grab theories about DA." If you were running the YNTs and WNTs, you'd want to control your feeder system too. Make sure certain things are being taught and emphasized. It's common sense.

For those that have YNT players or college freshmen that played 10 full minutes of D1 recently and feel extra cocky about it, chill. I've seen top players bounced or not called into camps anymore for various reasons. I've seen unfortunate injuries that awesome players never fully came back from so a little humility please?

And whatever your issues with someone on this board (and yes, I get it, Zoro is the self proclaimed expert on everything based on...not sure exactly), going after their kid or their college as a way to humiliate someone is disgusting. Low. Really effing low. Scumbag low. You should literally be ashamed.

The playing field has changed and DA is a leg up on getting recruited by colleges and possible YNT. You can say it hasn't been proven, but you'd be wrong and living in the past. There's a new reality and there's always people that deny and fears change and live in the past.

Now that I've offended hopefully everyone, Good luck to all your kids. Hope they all maximize their talents and opportunities and end up in positive situations.

I highly suggest you learn to read my posts based on what I was replying too!

Zoro actually posted that his DD was a better player and a smarter academic student than MAP's. Like I just typed above, you need to learn how to read based on a posters reply. I like Zoro, but once he compared his DD to MAP's, everything is free game!

Like I posted prior, the health insurance industry is a lucrative profession and I will beat I make at least double what ever your salary is.

Lastly, it's not how much you make, it's how much you spend! A club coach and DOC do NOT pay for their air fare, hotel, car rental, gas and meals when traveling to coach their teams. That is paid by us parents!

Last edited:
I highly suggest you learn to read my posts based on what I was replying too!

Zoro actually posted that his DD was a better player and a smarter academic student than MAP's. Like I justed typed above, you need to learn how to read based on a posters reply. I like Zoro, but once he compared his DD to MAP's, everything is free game!

Like I posted prior, the health insurance industry is a lucrative profession and I will beat I make at least double what ever your salary is.

Lastly, it's not how much you make, it's how much you spend! A club coach and DOC do NOT pay for their air fare, hotel, car rental, gas and meals when traveling to coach their teams. That is paid by us parents!

I don't think you make very much money at all if you're obsessed with the fact that coaches don't have to pay air fare. People that make a decent living don't obsess on such things. What neighborhood in Malibu or Bev Hills do you live in? Or are you in the Palisades? Let's go to a Hillary Clinton fundraiser together, donate 30k, and get our pictures taken.

OMG shut up already. Caliklines demonstrably proved you wrong and you still have to say "but"and bloviate self-important generalities like you're in the "super know." You're not Jill Ellis, April Heinrichs or BJ Snow. They set up this system. They talk to the DA clubs and have their designated scouts stay on top of certain players even when they're not called into YNT camps. You humiliated Zoro calling out his kid like a scumbag. Have you no shame? Just enjoy that your kid is awesome according to you and will be headlining the next 4 Olympics and next 5 World Cups to hear you talk and "modestly hint."

Regardless of whether your daughter is awesome or not, I guarantee she has more class than you.

Ha ha. Pretty funny. You know nothing about me so I can only laugh at your ignorance. Let me reply to your crap in order.

First, Cali did nothing but repost what was released to the masses. Regardless of what I do or don't know if you believe that what was released was the whole story good for you. Cali is pretty much making things up as he goes. He has no experience with the national team or high level sports for that matter. He can be blind leading the blind all he wants it doesn't affect me.

Second, I don't assume that I know more than any US national team coach about soccer. What I can say with 100% certainty is that I know people and processes and I can smell BS a mile away. I also happen to know a few people.

Third, Zoro got humiliated because he stepped into the ring with someone out of his weight class and tried to call out my player based upon his player. What an idiot like him forgets is that he is such a narcissist that he had already given enough facts that a person with half a brain could verify the veracity of his statements. He learned what plenty that overstate their resume have found before. It's easy to verify your lies when they are public record.

Finally regarding my player. You can read into what I say about my player all you want to. Her play speaks for itself and i have no need to defend it. Trust me this board will light up about her by the end of the season and idiots like you won't even realize she is my player. And of course my baby is classy! She was raised by me.

Don't hate the player hate the game!

Last edited:

Funny. What if a player played more than 10 minutes and is on a YNT and has been for a while? What if like 30% of the U17 YNT the players come from small clubs? I can't wait to see all of the crushed dreams when you realize what this is.

I don't think you make very much money at all if you're obsessed with the fact that coaches don't have to pay air fare. People that make a decent living don't obsess on such things. What neighborhood in Malibu or Bev Hills do you live in? Or are you in the Palisades? Let's go to a Hillary Clinton fundraiser together, donate 30k, and get our pictures taken.

You are so wrong!

Ha ha. Pretty funny. You know nothing about me so I can only laugh at your ignorance. Let me reply to your crap in order.

First, Cali did nothing but repost what was released to the masses. Regardless of what I do or don't know if you believe that what was released was the whole story good for you. Cali is pretty much making things up as he goes. He has no experience with the national team or high level sports for that matter. He can be blind leading the blind all he wants it doesn't affect me.

Second, I don't assume that I know more than any US national team coach about soccer. What I can say with 100% certainty is that I know people and processes and I can smell BS a mile away. I also happen to know a few people.

Third, Zoro got humiliated because he stepped into the ring with someone out of his weight class and tried to call out my player based upon his player. What an idiot like him forgets is that he is such a narcissist that he had already given enough facts that a person with half a brain could verify the veracity of his statements. He learned what plenty that overstate their resume have found before. It's easy to verify your lies when they are public record.

Finally regarding my player. You can read into what I say about my player all you want to. Her play speaks for itself and i have no need to defend it. Trust me this board will light up about her by the end if the season and idiots like you won't even realize she is my player. And of course my baby is classy! She was raised by me.

And you know nothing about me too. Funny that!

I hope these boards light up about your kid. I'm assuming she's in line to play for the u-17 or u/20 World Cup. If so, that's awesome. Your humility? Not so much.

Funny. What if a player played more than 10 minutes and is on a YNT and has been for a while? What if like 30% of the U17 YNT the players come from small clubs? I can't wait to see all of the crushed dreams when you realize what this is.

wow. YNT player? Are you the only one on this board that has one of those? Act like you've been there before. That's what I tell my kid.

Bottom line, I'm good and my player is good and were blessed to be in a great situation. I don't need to brag about it. Hopefully you enjoy this great run she's on for as long as it lasts.

Finally regarding my player. You can read into what I say about my player all you want to. Her play speaks for itself and i have no need to defend it. Trust me this board will light up about her by the end of the season and idiots like you won't even realize she is my player. And of course my baby is classy! She was raised by me.

Just because you are an offensive person is no reason why anyone here should wish ill toward your child. However, a word to the wise is often sufficient --

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

19 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

--Proverbs 16
In my limited time as a college soccer parent, I witnessed many instances of hand wringing parents because of events and outcomes outside their players' control --

--a senior goalkeeper who suffered a concussion and then was sidelined most of the year (he started senior night) because of the hot play of his freshman replacement
--a good friend and sometimes roommate of my son who spent more time on the bench injured over his four years than he did playing
--twin players a year ahead that between them one was always injured -- the only time I saw them play in the same game was in a spring exhibition
--I had a taste of this myself in his freshman year when he tore a quad muscle in a preseason game and didn't fully recover until the season was half over

I think you will enjoy your child's play a lot more when you tone down and accept the blessings you will get, not stress over those you do not.

Last edited:

I think its time that you take your own advice and let "your player" do the talking on the field and stash the keyboard away for a bit. Don't really see the need for you to come here and boast about your kids accomplishments and bash others in the process. If you have something to add from YOUR OWN playing experiences GREAT if not stop riding your kids coattail.
your posts used to be readable to a degree, but you done completely lost your damn mind.
Lots of accomplished athletes and former pro and semi pro players frequent this forum and the socal soccer sidelines...really no need for all this.

wow. YNT player? Are you the only one on this board that has one of those? Act like you've been there before. That's what I tell my kid.

Bottom line, I'm good and my player is good and were blessed to be in a great situation. I don't need to brag about it. Hopefully you enjoy this great run she's on for as long as it lasts.

Hey I'm done with my part of this. I have been there before so your advice isn't necessary. I don't really care about who is on these boards to be quite honest with you and whether they have a YNT player or not is inconsequential to me. I'm glad that your player is good. As you implied to me let's see how long it lasts. Lot's of bench warming former YNT players in college.

I think its time that you take your own advice and let "your player" do the talking on the field and stash the keyboard away for a bit. Don't really see the need for you to come here and boast about your kids accomplishments and bash others in the process. If you have something to add from YOUR OWN playing experiences GREAT if not stop riding your kids coattail.
your posts used to be readable to a degree, but you done completely lost your damn mind.
Lots of accomplished athletes and former pro and semi pro players frequent this forum and the socal soccer sidelines...really no need for all this.

I don't need to ride anyone's coattails but I won't get into my soccer or other sports resume. Please do yourself a favor and stay out of my beef with Zoro, Sweetsplat or anyone else. If you would like beef with me please PM me and we can measure each other's sporting accomplishments and our kids accomplishments and go from there. As a matter of fact check your inbox.

I don't need to ride anyone's coattails but I won't get into my soccer or other sports resume. Please do yourself a favor and stay out of my beef with Zoro, Sweetsplat or anyone else. If you would like beef with me please PM me and we can measure each other's sporting accomplishments and our kids accomplishments and go from there. As a matter of fact check your inbox.

Please. Stop embarrassing yourself. Stop embarrassing your daughter with your behavior. Someone throw in the towel.

People should start pm-ing you with their college, resume, financial statements, and kid's accomplishments??? Because clearly you have the emotional stability to be trusted with that info. You, like Charlie Sheen, are WIN-NING!

Unless your daughter's initial are MP or AS just shut up already because there are other players of equal caliber and equal resumes out there.

Good luck and stay healthy all.

Last edited:
Back