G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

No, so far Albion and Surf. The 3 remaining have not said what they are doing. They have time, because Surf and Galaxy tryouts are in January. If they went to Surf, Surf would surely drop some of their existing players from this season. They’d take any of the SDSC girls over their existing players. With the exception of SDSCs Orange team they recruited at the beginning of this season.
Seems like based on numbers they are going to have to make room on the roster at Surf to accommodate 5 new players. Already had 11 I believe. Seems like the movement has just begun, wonder what the landscape looks like next year. Clear top 2 now with albion and surf

Lol what are you talking about psycho? How about you put cuckoo back in the clock. Trying to ruin a 9 year olds reputation. We are talking about you and your psychotic episodes and you being her biggest downfall. You’re the problem. That’s all that’s been stated so quit getting it twisted bud.
Seems like based on numbers they are going to have to make room on the roster at Surf to accommodate 5 new players. Already had 11 I believe. Seems like the movement has just begun, wonder what the landscape looks like next year. Clear top 2 now with albion and surf
they’ll probably keep everyone... subs and revenue!

I think again you’re simply lost. Take a few days and go back and read every post you’ve done and then come back and say that bud... also I mean your initial posts (not you going back and editing everything you’ve said like you’ve been doing now).

No, so far Albion and Surf. The 3 remaining have not said what they are doing. They have time, because Surf and Galaxy tryouts are in January. If they went to Surf, Surf would surely drop some of their existing players from this season. They’d take any of the SDSC girls over their existing players. With the exception of SDSCs Orange team they recruited at the beginning of this season.

Look like Surf picked up Forwards / Defenders from SDSC

Albion picked up CM / G / Mid from SDSC

@Luis Andres looks like Ole will be playing Blue and Surf in state cup

You know what I'll give you that. I have said some things during a moment where I may have been upset and have thrown blame on certain positions of the team which would have upset only certain parents from our team. But never mentioned any names or embarrassed them in public because you guys don't know which player I'm talking about. And the only ones that should have any right to say anything to me is their parents if they are reading but I encourage them to do so, so I can let them know why I'm saying these things so they can put their act together and do what's right for their children to keep them at pace. Like I've mentioned, it not a privilege anymore to be on this team and if it was, I'd be the first one out.
Again what do you mean? You haven’t embarrassed them in public? This is a public forum and everyone knows you’re on ole. So how have you not directed it at 9 year old girls on your daughters team? That is embarrassing them and not called for. I guarantee you don’t say it to their parents faces at the games and wait to get online to post about their daughters. how can I be sure? Well for
1) you’ve been banned from the sidelines for behavior.
2) because any normal father of an 8 and 9 year old girl would absolutely beat you for talking down about or on their child.

lastly, who are you to tell a parent the way to coach or develop their daughter? You’ve had success and a few kids on the national team or get a college scholarship before? Did you yourself get an athletic scholarship or play professionally or for a national team? If so, please do a seminar and I’d love to come listen.

Wait let me get this straight. With bad blood in the water between Olé, you and the Eagles they now sent a player over to help? Not buying into that one.

Are you assembling a $uper team with those deep pockets you spoke of?

@Luis Andres is the godfather. Another round of 4d chess well played
I remember Kobe had a team with his dd. My buddy dd was on that team. Stay Local and Play Local

I
So what's up, you gonna show us your cards so we can see how greta your ways are in developing your young talent? We all are curious to know how much of a baller she has become. She is part of the legends team right?
I actually don’t think anyone is curious other than you bud. No ones looking for video clips of 9 year olds other than yourself to compare. Just a fact. I like seeing you panic and ponder what team and everything so keep the guesses coming.

Gotta give credit to RR. 10 minutes into the game and they are up 2-0. He went straight for the kill and put his fastest player in the right position to destroy us from the get go. That’s a coach with a strategy. Kill the confidence early on and take control of the game.
My dd had the honor and priveledge to play for the great RR & TB for two years. They keep it simple for the girls.

1) Mental Toughness on Defense 24/7
2) Physical Toughness on Defense 24/7 (Speed & Strength)
3) Technical aspects of the game 24/7: Soccer IQ with all the Skills & Thrills that come with it
4) Physical toughness on offense 24/7: Speed & Strength & Scoring

No RR team will ever take a game lightly. They teach to destroy the opponent without mercy. Score early and often. Most little girls will cry and quit. One thing I miss is the attitude of RR: Never take any opponent lightly. My dd does that sometimes now and it hurts her at times. 100% have to play all the time hard and that is not easy to do with girls.

Didn't Kobe pay for everyones annual dues to?
I heard that Kobe had sponsored a few goats if not the whole team of goats since he is a GOAT himself and has a few extra bucks to help others out in Newport Beach. Maybe some "rich local dad" like, I don't know, maybe @Luis Andres could buy some goats to Ole? Build it up to about 1000 elite soccer players from u5-u10 and then sell them all to Surf or Beach or hold if were really smart at biz, hold out for Legends to come in for a final offer. The goats who don't get the DA free ride, we will offer video service to send to ECNL and DPL for roster spots. Our club will not have U13 or higher. Me and Luis could take our latest marketing idea to Shark Tank? Sell franchises to other Soccer Dads. Dads will have 100% control of the board, the coaches, the teams, the positions and all the recruiting and so on. We will develop them with the best coaches from everywhere.

Dads will have 100% control of the board, the coaches, the teams, the positions and all the recruiting and so on. We will develop them with the best coaches from everywhere.

Politics and money already control the large clubs at this age level. Your schemes already in play. Out of the top 5 teams in So Cal at this age group I'm willing to bet at least 3 of them are dictated by Susie's family's pockets and whispers.

I don’t think so. She is her own person. If she were me she probably be a ball hog. She is more like her mom. She is smart enough to listen to the things she finds correct. I’ve told her to be a ball hog and won’t listen to me. And I don’t mean it to an extreme either. But she does listen to other things that she finds correct
I kept telling my dd to be a ball hog too and go 1 v 1 because that's what the scouts like I was told. She keeps passing the ball to her teammates and to her that is more fun and how soccer should be played. She would rather see three girls score instead of one getting all the goals for hat trick. One Doc told me the reason some girls pass more is because they want the other girls on the team to like them. I actually agree with that statement. No one likes a ball hog...….
1576378023706.png

That wont go over well with those folks. They all like watching their kids play, not ride the pine. I bet the jump ship if theres more than 4 subs. question is, where would they go?
Don't we all want our kids to play? Some dads will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. No one wants to watch their kid ride the pine. Surf is all about winning. This team is not. Ole beat them. This is usually the year where they start plucking the goats from other teams in the area. 11-0-1 this last week at the DA Florida Cup. 11 National Championships (My dd helped them get #10). #1 club in the country hands down and nothing will stop them. Get used to it. My dd was the first one to get a full ride I was told so I watched this play out before. The other girls parents will be pissed off and will leave and go to City Club or maybe Sharks.

Back