G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Quote Herb Brooks from the movie miracle.
“I’m not looking for the best players, I’m looking for the right players.” That’s the difference in team sports. All the pieces must work together and be supportive of one another. It’s a machine. If one part breaks down or does it’s own thing, then the whole machine breaks down.
I likes that! Miracle??? Hockey???

no shit Sherlock. me talking about my daughter and her success has nothing to do with having the right set of players around a super star and making things work. 2 different topics referring to the Michael Jordan example. I’m not about 1 sided teams that rely on 1 player. Talking about my daughter and her success on the field has nothing to do with that either. It’s what I’m proud of. Trust me man you don’t know the relationship I have with the other parents. Just cause I don’t get along with 1 due to her and I never seeing eye to eye from the beginning does not mean I don’t get along with the rest of them.

I don’t think you can truly just have a conversation and process things with a calm state of mind. There’s just no point in talking with you because of how you react... even though I get a good laugh out of the responses and reactions. You don’t grasp what is said. You get fixated on one word or sentence and can’t process the big picture. It’s ok big guy just take a deep breath and relax. You say I’m attacking your team and I’ve never once said anything about your team. I’ve restated what you have... “your daughter is amazing and her teammates suck and are the reasons they lose games because they aren’t at your daughters level”. That’s a bit of paraphrasing. If you don’t know that definition I can post it on here for you as well but figured you can google it. I know it’s a big word.

Gotta give credit to RR. 10 minutes into the game and they are up 2-0. He went straight for the kill and put his fastest player in the right position to destroy us from the get go. That’s a coach with a strategy. Kill the confidence early on and take control of the game.
What was the final? How many shots did blues take versus ole to get an idea of the actual tenor of the game? I assume if your daughter had game of her career it was because blues spent significant amounts of time pressing to the ole goal? Did ole score?

This is where your logic has failed. Because you bring parents and players are not the same thing. Are we taking about the players being the problem or the parents. And you seem to not see the big picture yourself.
Again, everything flies over your head bud. Kids are taken everywhere by parents at a young age so both go hand in hand. Kids are influenced by their parent and molded by them so if their parent is negative and talks down about teammates, etc. then that parents kid will start thinking the exact same way. Like Really Luis... does that not make sense to you? Do you not think your daughter will be like you and take on many of your perspectives? It’s only natural kids are extensions of the parents. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Pretty sure everyone has heard that before. There’s a reason for that.

SDSC coach retiring. I’m sure that has something to do with it.

Luis, rumor has it there was an Eagles player with Ole today. Recruiting for next year, or just filling in cause you were short today?

@SoftasPillows you think I would let some punk like you try to bad mouth her and ruin her reputation. Hell no. And I hope I never find out who you are man. No one disrespects my daughter without knowing her as a person. Not if I’m alive. If anyone tries to ruin my a reputation. I will make their lives a living hell. I don’t care if go to jail for it. No one better try.
Lol what are you talking about psycho? How about you put cuckoo back in the clock. Trying to ruin a 9 year olds reputation. We are talking about you and your psychotic episodes and you being her biggest downfall. You’re the problem. That’s all that’s been stated so quit getting it twisted bud.

Think we need to have some classes for Luis so he can properly form sentences and use the appropriate vocab and learn how to talk with other humans. For some reason he feels as if he’s talking to wild dogs. Just take a deep breath and say woosah and find your happy place man. It’s not that serious.

Wow thats going to be an impressive Albion team. Seems to be a lot of movement, any other teams benefiting?
No, so far Albion and Surf. The 3 remaining have not said what they are doing. They have time, because Surf and Galaxy tryouts are in January. If they went to Surf, Surf would surely drop some of their existing players from this season. They’d take any of the SDSC girls over their existing players. With the exception of SDSCs Orange team they recruited at the beginning of this season.

You are attacking her. Saying she’s going to turn out into a terrible team player because of me. I’m not psycho bro. Don’t get me wrong. I’m just over protective and probably do what any father would do. I will not let you or anyone else disrespect her and try to ruin her reputation without truly knowing her as a person. I’m the fairest person you’ll ever meet but if you step into my family and effect my daughter in the process. Yea bro we taking it into a whole other level. So I suggest you stop. I’m just giving you a warning. Quit mentioning me. You always come at me first. Told you last time I have nothing to say to you and you keep calling me out. Next time I might just show up in your front door if you really want to discuss this further.
Please show and quote where I’ve said or attacked her. I would love to see that bud. And lol sounds good bud I didn’t come at you I think anytime anyone mentions you in your head they are “attacking” you and lol that would be a fun time sweetheart. Door is always open just come on in.

Back