G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Hopefully Evelyn and the team manager. Don’t trip on me posting. I promise it’s the last message. I heard they are watching this thread like a hawk. And my head’s on the chopping block already. But just needed to let everyone know. And here to say Hello.

5204233F-88FD-47FE-954C-DEACFE1790FC.jpeg

Ohh dear, so the deal fell through. I just got a message from Luis Andres that I thought was so funny that I almost fell off the bed and was about to break my other leg. I’ll see if I can somehow do a screen shot of it so I can post it. I’m not too well in tuned with technology and this phone but my daughter is here so I will ask her to help me. I’ll be back

My daughter Lidia has to help me. She showed me how to take a screen shot on the phone. But here it is...I could just imagine everyone’s facial expression when they heard the news. Especially all the ones that had pissed him off. Oh lord. D2DBC46E-95CA-435E-BE07-5CE29BAD9455.jpeg

L
You are talking about a year go bud... Get real. Anytime any day set up a scrimmage...3-0 to the Eagles and you guys claim to be tier 1...ahh you can just say they are about even.

bud... listen you really are a joke. Yes 3-0 loss. Ole isn’t close to the top 4 teams... eagles, blues, SDSC, and legends. Go check youth rankings. Top 4 in the nation are the top 4 from SoCal. Please don’t talk any more until you’re educated in the sport. You are just a dad who has no clue about anything. I understand being proud of your kid but you are a joke of a person for how you talk about the other teammates of your daughter and you always make excuses. It is a team sport so if your team loses your daughter is a part of that equation. I will go as far to say now that you will be your daughters biggest downfall. That’s just a fact. Good luck in your daughters youth career and remember soccer is a very very small world bud. A bad reputation will stick with you forever. Don’t hurt your daughters chances because of how you talk/act.

bud... listen you really are a joke. Yes 3-0 loss. Ole isn’t close to the top 4 teams... eagles, blues, SDSC, and legends. Go check youth rankings. Top 4 in the nation are the top 4 from SoCal. Please don’t talk any more until you’re educated in the sport. You are just a dad who has no clue about anything. I understand being proud of your kid but you are a joke of a person for how you talk about the other teammates of your daughter and you always make excuses. It is a team sport so if your team loses your daughter is a part of that equation. I will go as far to say now that you will be your daughters biggest downfall. That’s just a fact. Good luck in your daughters youth career and remember soccer is a very very small world bud. A bad reputation will stick with you forever. Don’t hurt your daughters chances because of how you talk/act.
Dang, that wasn't very soft.....

OC Tournametns of Championships

Looks like some schedule changes:

Bracket A

Albion
OC Galaxy PDA
Real SonCal NR White

Bracket B (they removed OC Galaxy)
Blues
Ole
AZ Arsenal

**The semi games should be fun to watch

———————————————————
OC Surf Wi ter Classic
Only 4 team in flight but schedule are not posted yet.

——————————————————-
Rebels Winter cup

Looks like a Hawks vs Rebels finals

L

LOL @ at getting heated over 9/10 year old girls soccer rankings. Come on. You can't be serious.

L

I wasn't gonna say anything but I couldn't resist and logging in to post this. Really man. You gonna throw a youth ranking that's not even set yet and still being worked out. You tell me where in all the games that are listed is the logic to place Legends in third especially Nation Wide. You guys just got into the rankings and my question is how much did you guys pay the guy to place you there. There is no logic or score calculation for the given games listed to place you there. It's either a mistake which happens when they are in the process of adjusting teams or you guys must have slipped the owner of the site some money. Like I told you any time any day setup the scrimmage match so we can settle this once and for all. Talk to your coach we are down. You don't want to. Man to make a comment like that just tells me that you are straight moron and don't know shit about soccer. Get lost loser. There is no logical calculation for the ranking score. The games are not there.

go look at all the other teams ranked details. The scores are there to justify the calculation.

Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 4.24.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 4.25.01 PM.png

Last edited:
To be fair, there is really NO LOGICAL National Ranking for 9 year olds.
#donttakethebait
Makes total sense for the national level but even for cas it’s way off. What’s with this legends team anyways they don’t want to take a scrimmage with us and they never show up to the big tournaments. They can’t back up their talk

Don’t call me out for BS. Cause there is definite clear issue with this ranking. @SoftasPillows
My dd Legends combo team on paper was #1 at U9 and U10 back in 2013 and 2014. Rankings finally showed us to be the true #1. When my dd went to SoCal Blues because Tad Bobak and RR recruited her for ECNL, we were #1 and won it all in 2015 for Socal. Then my kid went to Surf so she could be invited to the Training Center and make the U14 Youth National Team (really wasn't a team) and we won the National Championship in 2017 and claimed #1 status. Then the smart folks at the DA decided not to have playoffs for her age group. So stupid of the DA. Rankings are very important Luis and I hope folks can fix this quickly. Its all about the rankings and being a champion. Good luck finding the info. Hire Tech bro :)
I will be humble and say my dd did miss her PK IN OT against a very tough BSB team in 2016 QF State Cup where I saw a Beach goat puke and still get up and help her team to victory :)

What do you want for a ranking to be "logical"?

As far as I can tell, when my kids team plays a team above 26, it usually is a good game. When they play a team below 23-24, it usually is a blowout.

What more do you need for setting up scrimmages?

I just emailed the site owner we’ll get to the bottom of this.
Lmao you truly are that psycho and worried huh? Someone paying a ranker for 10 year olds you’re such a clown. There’s nothing more that needs to be said about it. Games aren’t there to prove it? They beat SoCal blues in league both times and lost to SDSC both times and eagles. So I’d say rankings are spot on. Ole lost to eagles and blues and never played SDSC soooooo??? Ya sorry bud. But write the website director and have your crazy rant and ask who is paying you and yada yada. I won’t respond any more. Not worth the time. Good luck to all teams in state cup.

Back