G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

top five reasons he's hitting the mea culpa button.... again -
  1. wife has him living in the RV stored in the side yard until he stops typing and the heater just went out so nights are getting cold
  2. some people don't get it until the 101st time they hear it.
  3. doctors finally got the meds right
  4. daughter told him she is quitting soccer because 2 hours of training and 1 hour of video analysis on a daily basis isn't as much fun as her friends on the cheer team seem to be having.
  5. and the most likely reason.... he made a round of calls to set up practice sessions at the top 3 options for his daughter and no phone calls were returned.

top five reasons he's hitting the mea culpa button.... again -
  1. wife has him living in the RV stored in the side yard until he stops typing and the heater just went out so nights are getting cold
  2. some people don't get it until the 101st time they hear it.
  3. doctors finally got the meds right
  4. daughter told him she is quitting soccer because 2 hours of training and 1 hour of video analysis on a daily basis isn't as much fun as her friends on the cheer team seem to be having.
  5. and the most likely reason.... he made a round of calls to set up practice sessions at the top 3 options for his daughter and no phone calls were returned.

Luis SC blues 2020

I'd like to say goodbye to everyone here I'm officially closing this account. putting it to rest RIP

@Jimmy213 you are a good guy man don't take it to the heart. Thank you for all the tips you sent me and I genuinely like you @newwavedave Thank you for all the info you provided and sharing your experiences. And for the brass ball award. @Sockers858 Thank you for the management of this thread and for the exposure you've given to all the new 2010 girl teams that are up and coming. The Tier system idea was genius.@Anon9 For Starting the Luis Andres thread. @Kicknit22 @LASTMAN14 for promoting my strike giving me bowling shoes and then flip flops for setting up the tea shot. @Emma @Grace T. for all the info I learned from you two. @Fact can't believe I'm saying this but you were very important. @Dominic Because he's the man of the forum & @Chalklines for making me laugh in the mornings. @Hodari will be in contact. I may be back in the future, I may be not. Or I may come back in incognito mode like all of you on here later down the line. My wife is stressed out and worried so I must do the right thing... Thanks everyone. It was fun getting to know you all and chopping it up. watch out for the Evelyn's of the world. They'll ruin a good thing for their own ego false sense of pride

View attachment 5859

View attachment 5857

Ohh dear, I should watch my words going forward. I do not want to go to that level as some do here. I was offended yesterday, but I do apologize for my harsh words. I felt really bad this morning for calling you a bloody arse.

This could be Doms way to up the offer. I know one club who would like this thing gone and I think they have the money to over pay just like Yellow Book, USA bought the company I worked for back in 2003 for 1 billion in cash and a bunch of phone books no one wants now. Something is up, I smell it.

Platnuim memberships are way up, page views are up and street credibility for the SS forum is way UP. @Dominic Brilliant selling @Luis Andres shares is very smart and a boss move there is no bad publicity.

I was a bit confused with the format. So this is the 2010 girls section. I'm from Illinois. We just moved here and I have 2 daughters. a 2010 and a 2007 any suggestions for clubs to look at? I'm in the LA area. Thanks

Back