G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Still wrong. I was asked to post that because no one else had an account on the forum.

ok so how are you associated with the Eagles then if you are not the team manager and if you were a parent from the 2007 team. Why are you so interested in helping them recruit for the 2010 team. Unless you are part of the staff somehow? Very weird that they even know who you are and part of this forum too when you are not using your real name. So by deductive logic it must make you part of their staff

Still wrong. I was asked to post that because no one else had an account on the forum.

papa805 has a daughter playing for 2010 and one on an older team as well and he is part of the roll count of parents but you don’t see him posting to recruit players. Or being told to do so. And everyone knows he’s from the Eagles.

I asked you if you are associated for the Eagles and you said yes. And referred to only having 8 reliable players on the 2010 team. So what does that say about the rest that got cut from the previous season? Wether you work or not you are a team manager it seems and to refer to the players that you have and categorize them as reliable/unreliable is the way you guys see them. As a product that’s good or bad. Simple as that
That is fair, and I do see how that is how you interpreted what was written. I was referring to 9 v 9 but it is clear that I didn't explain myself well. I will be sure to do better in the future. I will still stand behind what I wrote to you and on the forum, your DD is great and would be a great addition to any team, but the one way rhetoric that is posted is a distraction for a good team and great player. Keep it to soccer and avoid the excuses, that is all I am saying.

That is fair, and I do see how that is how you interpreted what was written. I was referring to 9 v 9 but it is clear that I didn't explain myself well. I will be sure to do better in the future. I will still stand behind what I wrote to you and on the forum, your DD is great and would be a great addition to any team, but the one way rhetoric that is posted is a distraction for a good team and great player. Keep it to soccer and avoid the excuses, that is all I am saying.

fair enough. We’ll leave it at that. No more excuses this coming Sunday that game counts and at Surf all games count.

Last edited:
It looked from what I saw eagles dominated the game... and I didn’t see much passing overall. Looked more like as soon as there was a little space it was try and shoot from half field and in for red. Just what I saw from the game and maybe that’s what they were told from their coach. Either way definitely a small field.

yes second half they definitely dominated. Has Legends played Eagles before? And if so how did they do and when and what tournament.

Going from fighting in trenches in WWI & now @TMEA starting WWII & @Luis Andres threatening to drop the A bomb on him. Children behave. Come on guys let’s be civil here and get back to talking about the games. Checked my emails and saw all the notifications again and thought there would be more discussions about teams and Turkey tournaments but was not surprised to run into another battle.

Let’s get back discussing the Turkey tournaments and what does everyone think about the games and match ups. Any predictions on games from anyone? Who’s getting to the finals? Got a headache from all this now & need my meds. It’s been hard enough for me to get out after the accident and almost lost my left leg. Been on crutches for the last month it’s terrible. Believe me, being handicapped can really make one appreciate the daily things we do and take for granted, like going to soccer games and the joy of watching the goats play.

Surf Prediction
Going from fighting in trenches in WWI & now @TMEA starting WWII & @Luis Andres threatening to drop the A bomb on him. Children behave. Come on guys let’s be civil here and get back to talking about the games. Checked my emails and saw all the notifications again and thought there would be more discussions about teams and Turkey tournaments but was not surprised to run into another battle.

Let’s get back discussing the Turkey tournaments and what does everyone think about the games and match ups. Any predictions on games from anyone? Who’s getting to the finals? Got a headache from all this now & need my meds. It’s been hard enough for me to get out after the accident and almost lost my left leg. Been on crutches for the last month it’s terrible. Believe me, being handicapped can really make one appreciate the daily things we do and take for granted, like going to soccer games and the joy of watching the goats play.

Surf Predictions

1. Blues Vs SDSC is the favorites to reach the finals and don’t play each other in pool play

2. Ole has a tough pool play and play 2 Tier 1 teams and very good OC Surf Team

3 Surf plays 2 Tier 1 teams and Utah Surf

SDSC And Blues have the same schedule
**Utah is the wildcard but has the same schedule as Ole

Silverlakes

[. Eagles vs Legends Finals
2. Slammers PA vs Legends
Eagles / Slammers PA = one team will be eliminated

@Luis Andres or anybody else what are your predictions?

I gotta say that an SDSC vs Blues final seems very highly probable. Ole has a tough road to get there and I would be happy with a good showing and having some competitive games against the 2 big dogs. If the girls play their game they should be able handle OC Surf.

Don’t know much about Utah so interested to see how they play. Do you know how the wild card games work?

Top 2
I gotta say that an SDSC vs Blues final seems very highly probable. Ole has a tough road to get there and I would be happy with a good showing and having some competitive games against the 2 big dogs. If the girls play their game they should be able handle OC Surf.

Don’t know much about Utah so interested to see how they play. Do you know how the wild card games work?

top 2 teams in both brackets Normally advance to the finals. I think majority of the games will be competitive. It should be an exciting weekend!

@Luis Andres or anybody else what are your predictions?
You guys should seriously consider hiring @Technician72 to teach @Luis Andres how to do breakdowns by group for Surf TG. He was spot on and always fair. I love Tech and miss his calmness and kindness. Great dad :) Hey @TMEA watch out with recruiting top GOATS from other teams online. I got recruited a lot at u9 and u10 (well, my dd did) by so many TMs I lost count. TMs are like the Ambassadors for the Big Clubs. Once you meet up with the Ambassadors you get invited to a nice dinner set up by some Oligarchs within the big club. That's how real deals are made. @Jimmy213 Please help your buddy Luis. His dd is the real deal and needs some guidance. I see a little OM in the making. I will conclude that I'm happy to see you guys working things out and not going nuclear with each other :) TGIF!!!!! Thank you Lord for surfing the surf at the beach :)

You guys should seriously consider hiring @Technician72 to teach @Luis Andres how to do breakdowns by group for Surf TG. He was spot on and always fair. I love Tech and miss his calmness and kindness. Great dad :) Hey @TMEA watch out with recruiting top GOATS from other teams online. I got recruited a lot at u9 and u10 (well, my dd did) by so many TMs I lost count. TMs are like the Ambassadors for the Big Clubs. Once you meet up with the Ambassadors you get invited to a nice dinner set up by some Oligarchs within the big club. That's how real deals are made. @Jimmy213 Please help your buddy Luis. His dd is the real deal and needs some guidance. I see a little OM in the making. I will conclude that I'm happy to see you guys working things out and not going nuclear with each other :) TGIF!!!!! Thank you Lord for surfing the surf at the beach :)

I’m sure the Don @Technician72 can teach me a thing or two about how to break down a group. Learning a lot. This is my second season with club soccer and learning all the goodies from the vets here. Getting scouted and recruited at such young age is impressive and I bet you Mr wave must be very proud of her cause she probably by now must be spraining other players ankles with her moves out on the field. Thanks for all the good tips you bring to this forum. Much appreciated and looking forward to those nice dinners. Be sure to catch a nice wave out there today bud. Much appreciated.

“Defender of the TRUTH”

Last edited:
I’m sure the Don @Technician72 can teach me a thing or two about how to break down a group. Learning a lot. This is my second season with club soccer and learning all the goodies from the vets here. Getting scouted and recruited at such young age is impressive and I bet you Mr wave must be very proud of her cause she probably by now must be spraining other players ankles with her moves out on the field. Thanks for all the good tips you bring to this forum. Much appreciated and looking forward to those nice dinners. Be sure to catch a nice wave out there today bud. Much appreciated.
This was last weeks game. My goat faked left, did "helicopter scissor" move, then "juggled 4" in row off right and left knees and then one big defender left to beat and she does the "ankle breaker" and there is the defender on the ground with teammates around her to show love after what my kid did to her. She learned it all from development over the last 6 years and it all started at U9 :)

1574437429628.png

This was last weeks game. My goat faked left, did "helicopter scissor" move, then "juggled 4" in row off right and left knees and then one big defender left to beat and she does the "ankle breaker" and there is the defender on the ground with teammates around her to show love after what my kid did to her. She learned it all from development over the last 6 years and it all started at U9 :)

View attachment 5727

Your trolling game needs serious work.

View attachment 5727

Go Messi...

B8CFD6D1-64E4-4685-92C6-8879F11B472C.gif

“Defender of the TRUTH”

Ohh lord have mercy on us all. We went from fighting WWII to the Gumby and Pokey show now. @newwavedave & @Luis Andres

By the way what’s a troll @Chalklines ? I’m not too versed with all the internet lingo these days. Kids just making up words and giving their own meaning. For me a troll is a mythical cave dwelling being that’s depicted in folklore.

@Sockers858 I have Blues winning it all for my prediction. I see an SDSC vs SC Blues finals and Blues coming out on top. Love their system and coaching. I’m big fan of English football, grew up in Manchester city. Big fan of their football program as you all know how we call soccer there. Played college football in Durham University back in the hay day. Fun times and miss the motherland of course. Moved to the US in the early 80’s. Have 2 boys and a lovely dear darling. Who is now in her late twenties. Played for Real and got a scholarship to the University of Virginia. Very good center mid. Anyways, you guys got my prediction. May the best team win next week.

Back