G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

How did CSL approve that thing. Looks like a U6 ayso field. What happens for 9v9?

I’ve been complaining about it since the beginning of the season and we’ve tried to make field bigger on a few occasions but the other teams complained to the ref as they felt a smaller field may have been to their advantage. We were assigned this field as a home field and have submitted an official complaint about it some weeks ago and they never got back to us. I think probably because season was almost over anyways. It makes for tough challenge to move the ball out the back but in retrospect, it served as great practice for our girls. Even though it cost us the game against the Eagles. They simply did all their ball passing after midfield skipping the backfield when they started from the back side.

Last edited:
It looked from what I saw eagles dominated the game... and I didn’t see much passing overall. Looked more like as soon as there was a little space it was try and shoot from half field and in for red. Just what I saw from the game and maybe that’s what they were told from their coach. Either way definitely a small field.

I’ve been complaining about it since the beginning of the season and we’ve tried to make field bigger on a few occasions but the other teams complained to the ref as they felt a smaller field may have been to their advantage. We were assigned this field as a home field and have submitted an official complaint about it some weeks ago and they never got back to us. I think probably because season was almost over anyways. It makes for tough challenge to move the ball out the back but in retrospect, it served as great practice for our girls. Even though it cost us the game against the Eagles. They simply did all their ball passing after midfield skipping the backfield when they started from the back side.
The infatuation with the Eagles is scary. From blaming the loss to the Eagles on the coach (who I feel sorry for unless he is an accomplice), to the 9 year old who was out for 1.5 months (who I really feel sorry for, no explanation needed), to the other bench players (and their families), to Ole's HOME field, to the field size, to the Eagles' style of play, etc., etc. etc., while painting the picture that your DD is amazing and the team is dominate, doesn't quite add up. Some advice, the soccer community is small, people read these blogs, and teams don't want players with parents that make their (coaches/administrators/etc) lives difficult, especially at the DA/ECNL level. The writing displays on this blog are red cards (pun intended) and are likely to make transitions to other clubs difficult because good coaches do their research. That said, I do enjoy the entertainment when I check in from time to time and I wish your team best of luck down in SD.

The infatuation with the Eagles is scary. From blaming the loss to the Eagles on the coach (who I feel sorry for unless he is an accomplice), to the 9 year old who was out for 1.5 months (who I really feel sorry for, no explanation needed), to the other bench players (and their families), to Ole's HOME field, to the field size, to the Eagles' style of play, etc., etc. etc., while painting the picture that your DD is amazing and the team is dominate, doesn't quite add up. Some advice, the soccer community is small, people read these blogs, and teams don't want players with parents that make their (coaches/administrators/etc) lives difficult, especially at the DA/ECNL level. The writing displays on this blog are red cards (pun intended) and are likely to make transitions to other clubs difficult because good coaches do their research. That said, I do enjoy the entertainment when I check in from time to time and I wish your team best of luck down in SD.

Wow with all this being said coming from a person that works for the Eagles. Tim Kelly called my wife today very interested in bringing my daughter to the Eagles for next season but after what you are saying and being part of the Eagles staff, just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I’m gonna tell him no. So if he asks why I’m not interested anymore then I’ll referring him to u. Was gonna have a talk with him this weekend but if this is how their staff is in the older depts. I’m running far away from this organization

Not saying the Eagles are not a good team. I’ve always have given them their credit. And second yes this field is small and it makes it tough to play out the back. So the players that are still learning this system make them team liable to make mistakes: but who cares in the long run when we are practicing true development and not just playing direct ball. I’m not making my coach’s life difficult. I have a very open communication process with him and we are totally on the same page. So more reason for me to stay with our team and thanks for letting me know about the staff in the olders for the Eagles. Tell Tim no thanks...

Don’t ever call me out in public like this cause and say I have an infatuation for the Eagles. Never expected to hear that especially from somebody that works for them. Like you said in your dm. Or do I have to post the dm you sent me on here to expose you. Next time pm me and don’t try to embarrass me by saying I’m infatuated but there ain’t gonna be a next time. All talks are ceased. She ain’t going there anymore

Last edited:
Wow with all this being said coming from a person that works for the Eagles. Tim Kelly called my wife today very interested in bringing my daughter to the Eagles for next season but after what you are saying and being part of the Eagles staff, just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I’m gonna tell him no. So if he asks why I’m not interested anymore then I’ll referring him to u. Was gonna have a talk with him this weekend but if this is how their staff is in the older depts. I’m running far away from this organization

Not saying the Eagles are not a good team. I’ve always have given them their credit. And second yes this field is small and it makes it tough to play out the back. So the players that are still learning this system make them team liable to make mistakes: but who cares in the long run when we are practicing true development and not just playing direct ball. I’m not making my coach’s life difficult. I have a very open communication process with him and we are totally on the same page. So more reason for me to stay with our team and thanks for letting me know about the staff in the olders for the Eagles. Tell Tim no thanks...

You should go. By far your threads bring joy to my mornings and just thinking of all that drama you would bring to that team would keep me entertained for a full year!! Do it!

But on a more serious note why are the most excited Eagle parents I meet the ones who's kids are ageing out of his team?

You should go. By far your threads bring joy to my mornings and just thinking of all that drama you would bring to that team would keep me entertained for a full year!! Do it!

But on a more serious note why are the most excited Eagle parents I meet the ones who's kids are ageing out of his team?

that’s funny. But when you got a guy like him that works for the Eagles telling me they only have 8 reliable players on the 2010 team, so where does that leave the rest of them. Truly tells me how they really feel about their bench players. Like you mentioned usually by the second season most parents are running away from that team and so I guess they may be losing more of their reliable players soon and be left with their unreliable players (referring to the rest of their bench)

@Chalklines And that’s what they do. They find out which players are unreliable and simply cut them after the season. While we work with our players that are still developing. And to give you guys some news. The girl that was struggling a few months ago on our team and that started that whole Luis Andres thread from a while back is now starting after all the extra work she has put in outside of practice. She did a marvelous job playing against the Eagles this past weekend and started as well. This guy coming on this forum talking like he’s a saint but behind closed doors talking shit about the players that are still developing and calling them unreliable.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about that. If you can run, dribble and score, it don't matter at all. GOATs will always be welcomed at Eagles, Legends, LA Surf, BSB, Blues, Strikers, LA Breakers, LAFC, Slammers, Strikers, Blues ECNL, Real SoCal, Liverpool, Pats, Beach DPL, Legends DPL to name just a few. @Luis Andres I saw the video of your goat and she is the real deal. Any team in socal will take her. I'm offering my services to help dads through this difficult process. PM if you want, don't be afraid. I won't out you.

I'm not so sure about that. If you can run, dribble and score, it don't matter at all. GOATs will always be welcomed at Eagles, Legends, LA Surf, BSB, Blues, Strikers, LA Breakers, LAFC, Slammers, Strikers, Blues ECNL, Real SoCal, Liverpool, Pats, Beach DPL, Legends DPL to name just a few. @Luis Andres I saw the video of your goat and she is the real deal. Any team in socal will take her. I'm offering my services to help dads through this difficult process. PM if you want, don't be afraid. I won't out you.

Thank you. And I appreciate your honesty. I was getting ready to drop the atomic bomb on him and expose how he talked about his own players but I’m gonna leave it that. I have the utmost respect for the Eagles girls themselves, they are warriors, they fight til the end and they don’t give up. I can care less for some of the Dads and Moms on that team, if you guys heard the things they say and how they bad mouth our players. You would say that I look like a saint compared to them. Got it all on camera recordings of them talking major smack about our girls during games. They forget I’m recording and the camera is grabbing everything. With the exception of Nick and @PaPa805 those 2 are the classiest stand up parents and have never talked down on us and have always gave us praise for our progress with our team.

Thank you. And I appreciate your honesty. I was getting ready to drop the atomic bomb on him and expose how he talked about his own players but I’m gonna leave it that. I have the utmost respect for the Eagles girls themselves, they are warriors, they fight til the end and they don’t give up. I can care less for some of the Dads and Moms on that team, if you guys heard the things they say and how they bad mouth our players. You would say that I look like a saint compared to them. Got it all on camera recordings of them talking major smack about our girls during games. They forget I’m recording and the camera is grabbing everything. With the exception of Nick and @PaPa805 those 2 are the classiest stand up parents and have never talked down on us and have always gave us praise for our progress with our team.
Oh my, that happen to an old team my kid was on. That is funny. Parents got the video of the game emailed and you can hear some of the talk smacking. One PaPa Bear went all nuts when his baby girl was taken out. Then you could hear the MaMa Bear say something but hard to pick up. It went on for 60 minutes. I will confess that I said some negative things about my own kid. Yup, I was super critical of her. I also yelled at the refs and feel bad now about that. Wanting to win way too much and this ref cost us the game on no call offsides buy 10 yards.

Is this the discussion you are referring to? No where in this discussion do I say that I "work" for the Eagles nor do I say anything bad about ANY of the girls on the Eagles 2010 team. The 2010 team has 8 players, period. When the Eagles go to 9 x 9 next season they will need players. Simple math says they need at least one player. If you are going throw out threats about exposing, make sure there is something to expose.

Attachments

• Soccer Discussion.pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 47
Is this the discussion you are referring to? No where in this discussion do I say that I "work" for the Eagles nor do I say anything bad about ANY of the girls on the Eagles 2010 team. The 2010 team has 8 players, period. When the Eagles go to 9 x 9 next season they will need players. Simple math says they need at least one player. If you are going throw out threats about exposing, make sure there is something to expose.

3BEACD26-8AA5-42A5-B49B-58FD3CF13C43.jpegF2870532-8230-44E4-9021-DF79EDEEAF8B.jpeg46D371B6-683C-456E-B412-789BEF213083.jpeg

first of all I can’t even download this file or open it. But I’ll post the screen shots of where you are trying to get me to go with the eagles and mention that you only have 8 reliable players. I asked you if you were associated with the Eagles and you replied yes. And what would that have made the rest of the players you cut from the team that were on the team the previous season. Well logic tells me they were unreliable therefore they got cut. Referring to players as reliable and unreliable is pretty sad to see how easy you guys give up on the ones that are still developing

Attachments

• DC32E86E-FD61-47A0-B734-8CBB01A26D20.png
    DC32E86E-FD61-47A0-B734-8CBB01A26D20.png
    806.8 KB · Views: 16
  • A88B8DB6-BD74-43A1-A2B0-DADEEE1E422D.jpeg
    A88B8DB6-BD74-43A1-A2B0-DADEEE1E422D.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 16
oh my google. whos the 2007 manager of the Eagles?

there you go thank you @Chalklines Will do that get the guy’s or lady’s name if it’s a she.

View attachment 5718View attachment 5719View attachment 5720

first of all I can’t even download this file or open it. But I’ll post the screen shots of where you are trying to get me to go with the eagles and mention that you only have 8 reliable players. I asked you if you were associated with the Eagles and you replied yes. And what would that have made the rest of the players you cut from the team that were on the team the previous season. Well logic tells me they were unreliable therefore they got cut. Referring to players as reliable and unreliable is pretty sad to see how easy you guys give up on the ones that are still developing
You got me. You exposed that I never said I worked for the Eagles or said anything bad about our 8 players, you assumed, made up your mind, and ran with it. You are the master, I will bow to you from this day forward. Look forward to the detailed analysis of your games in SD.

You got me. You exposed that I never said I worked with the Eagles or said anything bad about our 8 players, you assumed, made up your mind, and ran with it. You are the master, I will bow to you from this day forward. Look forward to the detailed analysis of your games in SD.

I asked you if you are associated for the Eagles and you said yes. And referred to only having 8 reliable players on the 2010 team. So what does that say about the rest that got cut from the previous season? Wether you work or not you are a team manager it seems and to refer to the players that you have and categorize them as reliable/unreliable is the way you guys see them. As a product that’s good or bad. Simple as that

oh my google. whos the 2007 manager of the Eagles?

Still wrong. I was asked to post that because no one else had an account on the forum.

Back